Windows 10: Forgot my windows administrator password

Discus and support Forgot my windows administrator password in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Currently my pc is on windows 10 v.1903. I can login to my pc with the PIN. But I forgot my password. How to recover or reset the password?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Sabareeswaran, Sep 11, 2019 at 9:32 AM.

1. Forgot my windows administrator password

Currently my pc is on windows 10 v.1903. I can login to my pc with the PIN. But I forgot my password. How to recover or reset the password?

:)

Sabareeswaran, Sep 11, 2019 at 9:32 AM
  2. Bree Win User

Administrator password forgot,UAC problem

If you kill the power three times, on the third boot a Windows 10 PC will boot to the recovery environment, showing this screen.

Forgot my windows administrator password [​IMG]

Choose Advanced Options to get to this...

Click on Troubleshoot takes you here...

Click on Advanced Options to get this...

Where you should click on Command Prompt. The command prompt will open, now you can carry on from step 2 in Option Four of @Brink's Tutorial I linked to earlier. At no point should you be asked for an account or password.

If this is not what happens for you please describe what you do see, with screenshots if possible.

3. hassboss Win User
    Administrator password forgot,UAC problem

This is how it looks like...See?I can't do anything..

4. Forgot my windows administrator password

forgot password

Hi Tom,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft community.

• Are you using Microsoft account or local account for logging in the computer?
    I suggest you to follow steps from the below article “What to do if you forget your Windows password” and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-10

You may also refer to the below article.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-live/account-reset-password-forgot-faq

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Thema:

Forgot my windows administrator password

1. Forgot my windows administrator password - Similar Threads - Forgot administrator password

2. Administrator forgot password, disable UAC

in Windows 10 Customization
    Administrator forgot password, disable UAC: So the administrator to my desktop forgot their password, and I am unable to login to their account to change anything. User Account Control has made it virtually impossible to do anything, and without the administrator password, I am unable to disable it. The administrator...
  3. I forgot my password

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I forgot my password: I forgot my password hp laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-forgot-my-password/0092ac5b-0d02-4b3a-9301-b5715a8556f2
  4. forgot my password for microsoft

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    forgot my password for microsoft: i cant get anything downloaded on my computer i even made a new outlook acct so i could maybe update my computer with it. ok it had an old phone number I cant access now. how can u bypass so I can download apps and update my laptop...
  5. Forgot Password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Forgot Password: Hi, I forgot my windows 10 password, and not connected to online accounts. I always login using pin usually and now totally forget my password. How can I reset it? I don't have reset disk as well. Thanks...
  6. forgot my windows 10 PC administrator password

forgot my windows 10 PC administrator password: not sure really what im doing ive never been good at the computer tech stuff just got a new windows 10 and ive already forgotten my password Ive been reading about the password recovery removable disk thing but I never did anything like that so am I totally screwed or is...
  7. forgot my windows 10 password

forgot my windows 10 password: I am locked out of my laptop. Any advice? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forgot-my-windows-10-password/46183154-43af-485d-9524-def277f33de5
  8. Forgot password

in Windows 10 Customization
    Forgot password: Forgot password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_menu/forgot-password/bced991f-7b0f-4605-8574-65950150f9b3
  9. I forgot my password

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I forgot my password: I use Asus laptop X205T run in win10 but now i have blue screen it call Driver Overran Stack Buffee i try to boot in SAFE MODE but I forgot my user password because in normal I usually use pin to login I try to change password on my Microsoft account but it doesn't work and I...
  10. Administrator password forgot,UAC problem

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Administrator password forgot,UAC problem: So,i had windows 7 and i had an admin account there with a password that i forgot.I've installed windows 10 and my administrator account was working but a few weeks ago i've logged in with local account cause with administrator didn't let me to install spotify,so i was...