Windows 10: Forgot my windows password

Discus and support Forgot my windows password in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; It's been long days I had utilized my PC and when I am attempting to open it. It's continue saying password isn't right. I attempted to reach with... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by DaioCamargo, Sep 18, 2020.

1. Forgot my windows password

It's been long days I had utilized my PC and when I am attempting to open it. It's continue saying password isn't right. I attempted to reach with Microsoft support and end up here. That is the explanation I'm here and looking for help.

:)

DaioCamargo, Sep 18, 2020

2. forgot password

Hi Tom,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft community.

• Are you using Microsoft account or local account for logging in the computer?
    I suggest you to follow steps from the below article “What to do if you forget your Windows password” and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-10

You may also refer to the below article.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-live/account-reset-password-forgot-faq

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Sep 18, 2020
  3. niko084 Win User
    Forgot password....

Um, are we talking about a windows password?

Lookup a program called Active Password Changer, its a bootable cd that will remove windows passwords *Smile Forgot my windows password :)

If it's a bios password, reset the bios *not so easy with some notebooks*

niko084, Sep 18, 2020
  4. Forgot my windows password

forgot password for account!!!!

forgot password for account!!!!

you know when you boot up your computer... and yeha i have more than one account and I forgot the password to one of them.

is there anyway for me to get in to the account? or the account will be perminant lock if i dont remember password?

xp home

HiddenStupid, Sep 18, 2020
Thema:

Forgot my windows password

1. Forgot my windows password - Similar Threads - Forgot password

2. Forgot password; disabled Microsoft services

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Forgot password; disabled Microsoft services: Hi, I had some troubles with my computer, and i followed this solution http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135, unfortunetly i forgot to click "disable microsoft services" and when i restarted it i couldnt get in using PIN code, and i dont remember the password because i was...
  3. Forgot my password to log into my hp desktop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Forgot my password to log into my hp desktop: I forgot or someone changed my desktops log in password I have an HP Slimline 270-p043w I CANNOT afford to lose my computer files. So reset isnt an option. The pin option is new and I dont recall setting that up either. Ive tried EVERY possible...
  4. I'm trying to unlock an old computer that has widows 10 i forgot the password it is not...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I'm trying to unlock an old computer that has widows 10 i forgot the password it is not...: I'm trying to unlock another computer I bought years ago it has windows 10 it is not this computer the EMAIL for the other computer is *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  5. Can someone help? I forgot my local password and there are no security questions and reset...

Can someone help? I forgot my local password and there are no security questions and reset...: Can someone help? I forgot my local password and there are no security questions and reset password link option available. Please help.. My laptop is connected to the internet, and I already tried to find reset password link from login screen after entered wrong password....
  6. Forgot user login password

Forgot user login password: Hello i was away for 3 months and now that i came home i have forgotten my windows 10 login password... i cant remember the answers to my 3 secret questions... i remember 2 answers but its not enough.. in the bios settings i found “admin password” and “user passowrd” i...
  7. forgot my admin password

forgot my admin password: With no user account having administrator privileges, how do I get access to create a new administrator account? None of my users on this new Windows 10 installation have administrator privileges they're "standard" users -- this greatly hampers my ability to manage the...
  8. forgot my password

forgot my password: my secondery computer has my old email on it and i forgot the old password for it how do i reset the password on it i am locked out and cant get back in because i no longer have the outlook email...
  9. 80 year old Father forgot his password

80 year old Father forgot his password: I purchased my 80 year old father a new desktop HP with · Windows 10 Home 64· 10th Generation Intel® Core™ i3 processor He set it up without me being there and it asked him to set a password on the screen saver… Which he did… Problem is the password he wrote down and...
  10. Locked Lenovo have recovery key ID but not the recovery key as forgot admin password

in Windows 10 Customization
    Locked Lenovo have recovery key ID but not the recovery key as forgot admin password: How do i find the recovery key if i only have the recovery ID. I don't have the admin password for my daughters lenovo. Can anybody help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/locked-lenovo-have-recovery-key-id-but-not-the/db97b582-636a-47d9-94e1-9ab139108311