Windows 10: Forgot Password and need help.

Discus and support Forgot Password and need help. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; About 4 years ago, I bought my first pc, as a gaming/school device. I created a password but never logged in to Microsoft and therefore can’t change my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/SultanDuck, Apr 15, 2020.

1. Forgot Password and need help.

About 4 years ago, I bought my first pc, as a gaming/school device. I created a password but never logged in to Microsoft and therefore can’t change my password. I uploade pictures of my family from years ago into this computer. After going on a trip, I forgot the password. I need a way to get back in without losing my files.

submitted by /u/SultanDuck
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/SultanDuck, Apr 15, 2020

2. forgot password

Hi Tom,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft community.

• Are you using Microsoft account or local account for logging in the computer?
    I suggest you to follow steps from the below article “What to do if you forget your Windows password” and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-10

You may also refer to the below article.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-live/account-reset-password-forgot-faq

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Apr 15, 2020
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Remon Ont, Apr 15, 2020
  4. Forgot Password and need help.

forgot password for account!!!!

forgot password for account!!!!

you know when you boot up your computer... and yeha i have more than one account and I forgot the password to one of them.

is there anyway for me to get in to the account? or the account will be perminant lock if i dont remember password?

xp home

HiddenStupid, Apr 15, 2020
Thema:

Forgot Password and need help.

1. Forgot Password and need help. - Similar Threads - Forgot Password need

2. Help! I forgot my email password and there is no "Forgot Password?" button

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Help! I forgot my email password and there is no "Forgot Password?" button: Recently, I've decided to downgrade my windows from 11 to 10 due to the lack of performance Im receiving and feature limitations. Then, as soon as I downgraded it, I made a mistake by not saving my email password and now I dont know what to do...
  3. Help! I forgot my email password and there is no "Forgot Password?" button

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help! I forgot my email password and there is no "Forgot Password?" button: Recently, I've decided to downgrade my windows from 11 to 10 due to the lack of performance Im receiving and feature limitations. Then, as soon as I downgraded it, I made a mistake by not saving my email password and now I dont know what to do...
  4. Help! I forgot my email password and there is no "Forgot Password?" button

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Forgot Computer Password; need urgent help

Forgot Computer Password; need urgent help: I went through all the steps to reset my password. Im dying here lol… I finally found the bitlocker key code, typed it in and when I hit reset all files it says I dont have enough space !! So now im completely stuck and have no way to get my computer password to reseT. I will...
  6. Forgot Computer Password; need urgent help

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Forgot Computer Password; need urgent help: I went through all the steps to reset my password. Im dying here lol… I finally found the bitlocker key code, typed it in and when I hit reset all files it says I dont have enough space !! So now im completely stuck and have no way to get my computer password to reseT. I will...
  7. Forgot Computer Password; need urgent help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forgot Computer Password; need urgent help: I went through all the steps to reset my password. Im dying here lol… I finally found the bitlocker key code, and when I hit reset all files it says I dont have enough space !! So now im completely stuck and have now way to get my computer password to reseT. I will literally...
  8. forgot admin password need help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    forgot admin password need help: hello i forgot my administrator password, how do i reset the password without wiping the computer? i only have access to user account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forgot-admin-password-need-help/abe637d3-7ad8-443a-b1e3-ecd99ed14624
  9. forgot admin password need help

forgot admin password need help: hello i forgot my administrator password, how do i reset the password without wiping the computer? i only have access to user account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forgot-admin-password-need-help/abe637d3-7ad8-443a-b1e3-ecd99ed14624
  10. New Laptop Forgot password Help

in Windows 10 Customization
    New Laptop Forgot password Help: Have new laptop, I bought it in late November and it seems awesome, now I wrote password and what has happened is I have lost the paper with the information, no password no use of PC, Before you think I am a dummy try having children here with COVID relatives- scary time....