Windows 10: forgot password but remember the PIN windows 10 may 2019 updated

Discus and support forgot password but remember the PIN windows 10 may 2019 updated in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; hello guy, I recently updated my laptop and realized that i don't remember my password since i am using PIN to login for quiet some time, so still I... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by aaqadir, Jun 29, 2019.

1. aaqadir Win User

forgot password but remember the PIN windows 10 may 2019 updated

hello guy,

I recently updated my laptop and realized that i don't remember my password since i am using PIN to login for quiet some time, so still I can login and use my Laptop without any issue. Is there any way i can recover my password. I am using local account, Microsoft account is added to laptop but I was not using it for login except Reset (i know that). Laptop is updated to may 2019 update.

:)

aaqadir, Jun 29, 2019

2. Remember PIN but forgot password

So, I remember my PIN for my account, which is an Administrator type Account, but I forgot my password. I tried reseting my password but because it asks me to enter my forgotten password, i can't reset my password. And also, my windows
    user isn't connected with my Microsoft Account yet, so it is impossible to change my local password from this website. I am currently using
    Windows 10, latest version. And as long as I remember, I never change my password and I still remember it very well, but windows said that the password is incorrect, and since I've been using PIN for a long time, i forgot if
    I changed the password or not. Please help, Thank you very much.

VenturoParvaiz, Jun 29, 2019
  3. Cannot remember password and PIN to login

Hi,

As per the query, I would like to inform that you require to create a password prior to the creation of the PIN. If you remember the password, click on the sign-in options under the password box in the login screen.

If you forgot your Microsoft account password,
    follow these steps.

If you don’t have a Microsoft account and forgot your local account password,
    you can’t recover it. Instead, you’ll need to reset your PC.

Warning: Following these steps will remove all of your data, programs, and settings.

• Start your PC and select the Power icon in the bottom right-hand corner of the lock screen.
    • While holding down the Shift key, select Restart.
    • On the Boot options menu, select Troubleshoot > Reset this PC > Remove everything.
    • Your PC will restart and will reset itself.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, Jun 29, 2019
  4. forgot password but remember the PIN windows 10 may 2019 updated

I forgot my Laptop password but I remember my pin and picture password. Please help.

I forgot my Laptop password but I remember my pin and picture password. Please help.

* Moved from outlook.com

* Original title: Password

* OS assumed to be Windows 10

BonoloNkoko, Jun 29, 2019
Thema:

forgot password but remember the PIN windows 10 may 2019 updated

1. forgot password but remember the PIN windows 10 may 2019 updated - Similar Threads - forgot password remember

2. Forgot my Windows password but do remember my Windows PIN

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forgot my Windows password but do remember my Windows PIN: How do I re-set my windows password using my windows PIN?And is there a way to use my new password to log in without Windows wanting me to change it to a "PIN" login?...
  3. Forgot my Windows password but do remember my Windows PIN

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Forgot my Windows password but do remember my Windows PIN: How do I re-set my windows password using my windows PIN?And is there a way to use my new password to log in without Windows wanting me to change it to a "PIN" login?...
  4. Forgot my Windows password but do remember my Windows PIN

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Remember pin but forgot password Bluesreen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Remember pin but forgot password Bluesreen: I tried to fix my Bluescreen problem by using a command prompt but I forgot my password since I 've been using a pin for a very long time since the other methods haven't worked....
  6. Forgot PIN and Password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Forgot PIN and Password: I am logged into my computer via thumbprint. Since I have been using my thumbprint, I have forgotten my PIN and password. How do I change them so I can access my computer without my thumbprint?...
  7. Remember pin but forgot password

Remember pin but forgot password: How to reset my laptop passwords https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remember-pin-but-forgot-password/8acd0aa2-b806-4c81-a633-fd160884b9e2
  8. Windows 10 forgot pin/password,

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 forgot pin/password,: Windows 10 forgot pin/password, all of the answers "Locked" how do we unlock to get any help??? Understand Hackers may have access but why put on this site if we can use!!!...
  9. Remember PIN but forgot password

Remember PIN but forgot password: So, I remember my PIN for my account, which is an Administrator type Account, but I forgot my password. I tried reseting my password but because it asks me to enter my forgotten password, i can't reset my password. And also, my windows user isn't connected with my Microsoft...
  10. Forgot pc password but remember pin and Microsoft account password

in Windows 10 Customization
    Forgot pc password but remember pin and Microsoft account password: I was having some trouble today. i was trying to boot into safe mode (for a different reason) and it would not let me log in. From my understanding the admin password and the Microsoft password are different. I know both the Microsoft password and the pin winch i use to log...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. forgot the password but remember the windows pin