Windows 10: Forgot password windows 10

Discus and support Forgot password windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi,I forgot the password for windows 10 and it is not linked to microsoft account, no security question or password recovery wizard, what should I do?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by OlaAssem1, Oct 15, 2021.

1. OlaAssem1 Win User

Forgot password windows 10

Hi,I forgot the password for windows 10 and it is not linked to microsoft account, no security question or password recovery wizard, what should I do?

:)

OlaAssem1, Oct 15, 2021
Thema:

Forgot password windows 10

1. Forgot password windows 10 - Similar Threads - Forgot password

2. Forgot password to zenbook flip 13

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forgot password to zenbook flip 13: My zenbook flip 13 has a password and pin number to login however for not using it for a while I have forgotten both and can not login . My pin doesn't have restart option so I can't find it through my windows account. I don't mind restarting the whole laptop account if that...
  3. Forgot password to zenbook flip 13

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forgot password to zenbook flip 13: My zenbook flip 13 has a password and pin number to login however for not using it for a while I have forgotten both and can not login . My pin doesn't have restart option so I can't find it through my windows account. I don't mind restarting the whole laptop account if that...
  4. I have this really old laptop I’m trying to reuse for my sister but I forgot the password...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have this really old laptop I’m trying to reuse for my sister but I forgot the password...: There this laptop like from 2017 maybe I have sitting in my room and my sister needs to use a laptop so I plan on giving her it but problem is I don’t know the password to it and it dosnt have enough space to factory reset it what do I do?...
  5. I have this really old laptop I’m trying to reuse for my sister but I forgot the password...

I have this really old laptop I’m trying to reuse for my sister but I forgot the password...: There this laptop like from 2017 maybe I have sitting in my room and my sister needs to use a laptop so I plan on giving her it but problem is I don’t know the password to it and it dosnt have enough space to factory reset it what do I do?...
  6. I have this really old laptop I’m trying to reuse for my sister but I forgot the password...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Forgot password from my local win 10 account, do not remember security questions, do not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forgot password from my local win 10 account, do not remember security questions, do not...: As the title says, I forgot all these things. The thing I remember are 3 letters, but do no remember other 3 numbers. My password consists of three letters and three numbers. As for the security questions, I vaguely remember the answers, but I would be able to answer them...
  8. Forgot password from my local win 10 account, do not remember security questions, do not...

Forgot password from my local win 10 account, do not remember security questions, do not...: As the title says, I forgot all these things. The thing I remember are 3 letters, but do no remember other 3 numbers. My password consists of three letters and three numbers. As for the security questions, I vaguely remember the answers, but I would be able to answer them...
  9. Forgot password from my local win 10 account, do not remember security questions, do not...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. How do I erase a hp 2000 forgot password

How do I erase a hp 2000 forgot password: How do I reset a laptop I have not used in years forgot password hp 2000 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-erase-a-hp-2000-forgot-password/49771ac5-ca40-442b-8d74-551edad31bf3