Windows 10: Forgot Password

Discus and support Forgot Password in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi, I forgot my windows 10 password, and not connected to online accounts. I always login using pin usually and now totally forget my password. How... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by AldvinTumbelaka1, Jan 7, 2019.

1. Forgot Password

Hi,

I forgot my windows 10 password, and not connected to online accounts.

I always login using pin usually and now totally forget my password.

How can I reset it?

I don't have reset disk as well.

Thanks

:)

AldvinTumbelaka1, Jan 7, 2019

2. forgot password

Hi Tom,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft community.

• Are you using Microsoft account or local account for logging in the computer?
    I suggest you to follow steps from the below article “What to do if you forget your Windows password” and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-10

You may also refer to the below article.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-live/account-reset-password-forgot-faq

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jan 7, 2019
  3. forgot password for account!!!!

forgot password for account!!!!

you know when you boot up your computer... and yeha i have more than one account and I forgot the password to one of them.

is there anyway for me to get in to the account? or the account will be perminant lock if i dont remember password?

xp home

HiddenStupid, Jan 7, 2019
  4. Remon Ont Win User

Forgot Password

Remon Ont, Jan 7, 2019
Thema:

Forgot Password

1. Forgot Password - Similar Threads - Forgot Password

2. Forgot my password

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Forgot my password: So I either forgot my password, made a mistake when resetting it, or windows is just boned. I would rather not go through the method that is currently implemented for when you hit reset password, since it requires a special driver that I assume I would have to call over a...
  3. How can I backup my files, I forgot my password

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I backup my files, I forgot my password: I used the password in the begining when i was setting up my laptop and i used to login with my pin instead of password these all years and recently the account got signed out and i am not sure how i can back up my files without my password, there were no other sign in...
  4. Forgot Windows 10 local user password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Forgot Windows 10 local user password: Hi, I am using Windows 10 Home version 1903 on a Lenovo ideapad 310. I forgot my local user password, but I was able to use a freeware to create reset Administrator password and then create an Admin user login. Using the self-help guides online, I logged into the...
  5. Forgot windows 10 password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Forgot windows 10 password: I have forgotten my windows password, luckily i can login using my pin and fingerprint, i haven't filled security questions, how can i see my existing password or restart password. Please help...
  6. Forgot Windows 10 password

in Windows 10 Customization
    Forgot Windows 10 password: I have forgotten the password and the Reset Password option opens the Wizard and says 'first create a password reset disc'. I click Next and it says, Password Key disc is in drive F: I click Next and it says, File Not Found - this disc is not a password reset disc....
  7. Forgot Windows Login Password

Forgot Windows Login Password: please help me out. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forgot-windows-login-password/821ca4d0-0f74-49fe-acb6-f163d5fff451
  8. I need to sign in to my laptop using my microsoft account but I forgot the password to my...

I need to sign in to my laptop using my microsoft account but I forgot the password to my...: I am trying to sign in to my laptop using my microsoft account, and I'm at the stage where it asks for the computer password. However, I've set up a PIN and I've been using a PIN for roughly a year now. Is there any way to recover the password without resetting the computer?...
  9. Forgot PIN/Password and reset things for a seperate account with all my data.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Forgot PIN/Password and reset things for a seperate account with all my data.: I forgot the things and need to know how to reset a password from a different account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forgot-pinpassword-and-reset-things-for-a-seperate/c3780c39-e059-41cc-a181-e4da9a06ca22
  10. I forgot the password to my HP laptop with Windows 10. It says I need a USB drive to get...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I forgot the password to my HP laptop with Windows 10. It says I need a USB drive to get...: Any tips? submitted by /u/blueeyesultimatepoop [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hxf08a/i_forgot_the_password_to_my_hp_laptop_with/