Windows 10: forgot pc's pw and cannot open after changing microsoft' pw

Discus and support forgot pc's pw and cannot open after changing microsoft' pw in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; i cannot open my pc1 for i forgot my pw. got directed to change(microsoft pw), so i changed several times, still pc won't open. used the other pc2 and... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by MARIKIMURA, Jun 7, 2019.

1. forgot pc's pw and cannot open after changing microsoft' pw

i cannot open my pc1 for i forgot my pw. got directed to change(microsoft pw), so i changed several times, still pc won't open. used the other pc2 and changed again. still pc1 won't open...??? am totally confused.

:)

MARIKIMURA, Jun 7, 2019

2. admin pw/ pwr on pw

My HP15-f272wm laptop is not accepting my admin pw/pwr on pw. I try 3 times and it tells me invalid pw and disables my pc. The only option is to shutdown pwr up and try again, I cannot bios setup, recover or change boot order( esc, f2, f9, f11, f12 or
    delete. please I just got this laptop and it's a beauty.

johnpamias, Jun 7, 2019
  3. Devon68 Win User
    Origin data breach Change your PW

Yeah I cant change my PW. I forgot the security question but I dont have any personal info or CC info on Orgin and only 8 games.

Devon68, Jun 7, 2019
  4. forgot pc's pw and cannot open after changing microsoft' pw

Windows Security pw

I have two networked home computers. Recently I made changes to network and now it requires a Windows Security pw to access. It accepts my Name but not my pw. I have tried my Home Group pw and my Wyfi pw and then I changed the pw thro M/S site but it still
    doesn't accept the new pw. Is there a difference b/t M/S pw and Windows Security pw?

How do I set a new Windows Security pw?

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

BryanLongXX, Jun 7, 2019
Thema:

forgot pc's pw and cannot open after changing microsoft' pw

1. forgot pc's pw and cannot open after changing microsoft' pw - Similar Threads - forgot pc's cannot

2. forget the bitlocker PW

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    forget the bitlocker PW: Dear my old harddrive hasn't use 5years ago I forgot the passwork and no recovery key how can I find to access? thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forget-the-bitlocker-pw/c4e52b7d-6146-433a-8033-c870849db8e9
  3. forget the bitlocker PW

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    forget the bitlocker PW: Dear my old harddrive hasn't use 5years ago I forgot the passwork and no recovery key how can I find to access? thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forget-the-bitlocker-pw/c4e52b7d-6146-433a-8033-c870849db8e9
  4. Admin PW reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Admin PW reset: When I follow the steps to change my admin PW after I click on change PW I get a message that says something went wrong try again. Any advice on why I am getting this error message?...
  5. PIN INSTEAD PW

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    PIN INSTEAD PW: I have two MS accounts. One is password/PIN protected and is Administrator also. The other frequently used is only Password protected. I tried to give a PIN which is not accepted. * Moved from MSN...
  6. Run pc but protect with pw?

Run pc but protect with pw?: I want to leave my pc.über after downloadem but if you want to touch it again you have to enter a pw so it runs but if jmd wants to access it you have to use pw (Windows10) but how? Pc laufen lassen aber mit pw schützen?
  7. Can't log in with fingerprint. Forgot Pin, Forgot PW. Can't reset PC.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't log in with fingerprint. Forgot Pin, Forgot PW. Can't reset PC.: I'm completely stuck atm. I don't know what's wrong with microsoft honestly. I used to use fingerprint scanner to log in for 6 months straight. So now suddenly, I need to use a pin to log in, which i forgot. That's my fault, whatever. Then I taught let me take the loss and...
  8. Pw not working after soft boot

Pw not working after soft boot: I set up soft boot via msconfig to try and fix a crash due to a new game and now i cant log in because it says my password is wrong. What do i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pw-not-working-after-soft-boot/16461df7-9544-47e2-97c7-fd5c6d2e9f7c
  9. Change of Owner name and PW of Computer

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Change of Owner name and PW of Computer: My wife has just given me her old computer which has her MS login screen name and password. How do we (does she) change the computer name, account and admin authority to my MS name and account?...
  10. wifi pw

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    wifi pw: Our laptop is still attached to our wi-fi, but my wife's tablet isn't and we're not sure of wifi password - is there anyplace on our laptop where we can find the pw ?? thx https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-pw/6998431b-283e-4131-83bb-0ef5548a6528