Windows 10: Forgot PIN, No other options for signing in on windows 10, just PIN.

Discus and support Forgot PIN, No other options for signing in on windows 10, just PIN. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello, I'm having problems to log in to my computer today, for some reason, the different options for signing in to windows are disabled, just PIN... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by GAAF_RD, Oct 13, 2020.

1. GAAF_RD Win User

Forgot PIN, No other options for signing in on windows 10, just PIN.

Hello,

I'm having problems to log in to my computer today, for some reason, the different options for signing

in to windows are disabled, just PIN option is available and I don't recall asking for this.

I always use password, no PIN.

How can I get my password option back so I can Log In.

Thank you.

:)

GAAF_RD, Oct 13, 2020
  2. Hweiro Win User

Missing Pin Option in Sign-In Options Menu

The 'I forgot my PIN' option allows me to change my PIN, but the PIN change option is still missing in my Sign-In options. Trying the steps in the link provided doesn't cause this option to appear. Is it a bug in my OS?

Hweiro, Oct 13, 2020
  3. Remove sign in pin

Hi Joel,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to remove the sign in pin/password options.

• In the search box type sign-in-option.
    • Click on the sign-in-option.
    • Then you can find password/pin/picture password.
    • There you can remove the option and check.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Oct 13, 2020
  4. Forgot PIN, No other options for signing in on windows 10, just PIN.

Can't create pin for login. Pin stopped working

Try the steps here:

• Navigate to PC Settings -> Accounts -> Sign-in options. Click on I forgot my PIN link.
    • Next, click on the Continue button in the Are you sure you forgot your PIN? screen.
    • You can now add a new PIN and click OK.

Gina_on_the_thread, Oct 13, 2020
Thema:

Forgot PIN, No other options for signing in on windows 10, just PIN.

1. Forgot PIN, No other options for signing in on windows 10, just PIN. - Similar Threads - Forgot PIN options

2. Windows 11, forgot pin and can't use other sign in options

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11, forgot pin and can't use other sign in options: I tried logging in with my fingerprint but some reason it didn't work and then said needs pin to sign in, I can't log in to my laptop at all, I forgot my pin and I unfortunately don't have my pin with me to type it out I usually have my passwords and pins written down...
  3. Windows 11, forgot pin and can't use other sign in options

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11, forgot pin and can't use other sign in options: I tried logging in with my fingerprint but some reason it didn't work and then said needs pin to sign in, I can't log in to my laptop at all, I forgot my pin and I unfortunately don't have my pin with me to type it out I usually have my passwords and pins written down...
  4. Forgot my user PIN. No other options to sign In.. Cannot reset my PIN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forgot my user PIN. No other options to sign In.. Cannot reset my PIN: I unfortunately forgot my user PIN and cannot log onto windows 11. My face recognition is not working either and I am locked out. And there are no options for reseting my pin or for using my microsoft account to sign in. Can someone helo me get back into my laptop please....
  5. Forgot PIN with No Other Log-In Options

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forgot PIN with No Other Log-In Options: I am attempting to log-in to my PC. However, I forgot the PIN. I entered too many incorrect PINs, and now, to attempt to enter a PIN again, I have to enter the A1B2C3 challenge phrase. Once I do that, the PC presents me with the blank PIN field, and nothing else. I do not...
  6. Forgot PIN with No Other Log-In Options

Forgot PIN with No Other Log-In Options: I am attempting to log-in to my PC. However, I forgot the PIN. I entered too many incorrect PINs, and now, to attempt to enter a PIN again, I have to enter the A1B2C3 challenge phrase. Once I do that, the PC presents me with the blank PIN field, and nothing else. I do not...
  7. Forgot PIN, no other login options

Forgot PIN, no other login options: I lost the PIN for a Windows laptop. When I hit "forgot my PIN" the screen said "just a moment" and had a spinning circle. It stayed that way for about 10 minutes, then there was a popup that said "you must download an app from the Store to complete this request". When I...
  8. Forgot PIN, no other login options

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forgot PIN, no other login options: I lost the PIN for a Windows laptop. When I hit "forgot my PIN" the screen said "just a moment" and had a spinning circle. It stayed that way for about 10 minutes, then there was a popup that said "you must download an app from the Store to complete this request". When I...
  9. Forgot PIN, No other options for signing in on windows 11, just PIN.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forgot PIN, No other options for signing in on windows 11, just PIN.: Hello. I’m having some issues signing into my Windows 11 laptop. When I enter the sign-in screen, it only gives me an option to sign in with my PIN, which I have forgotten. There is no option to sign in with a password, nor does it let me say that I forgot my PIN. How do I...
  10. Forgot PIN, No other options for signing in on windows 11, just PIN.

Forgot PIN, No other options for signing in on windows 11, just PIN.: Hello. I’m having some issues signing into my Windows 11 laptop. When I enter the sign-in screen, it only gives me an option to sign in with my PIN, which I have forgotten. There is no option to sign in with a password, nor does it let me say that I forgot my PIN. How do I...