Windows 10: Forgot PIN, No other options for signing in on windows 10, just PIN.

Discus and support Forgot PIN, No other options for signing in on windows 10, just PIN. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello, I'm having problems to log in to my computer today, for some reason, the different options for signing in to windows are disabled, just PIN... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by GAAF_RD, Oct 13, 2020.

1. GAAF_RD Win User

Forgot PIN, No other options for signing in on windows 10, just PIN.

Hello,

I'm having problems to log in to my computer today, for some reason, the different options for signing

in to windows are disabled, just PIN option is available and I don't recall asking for this.

I always use password, no PIN.

How can I get my password option back so I can Log In.

Thank you.

:)

GAAF_RD, Oct 13, 2020
  2. Hweiro Win User

Missing Pin Option in Sign-In Options Menu

The 'I forgot my PIN' option allows me to change my PIN, but the PIN change option is still missing in my Sign-In options. Trying the steps in the link provided doesn't cause this option to appear. Is it a bug in my OS?

Hweiro, Oct 13, 2020
  3. Remove sign in pin

Hi Joel,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to remove the sign in pin/password options.

• In the search box type sign-in-option.
    • Click on the sign-in-option.
    • Then you can find password/pin/picture password.
    • There you can remove the option and check.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Oct 13, 2020
  4. Forgot PIN, No other options for signing in on windows 10, just PIN.

Can't create pin for login. Pin stopped working

Try the steps here:

• Navigate to PC Settings -> Accounts -> Sign-in options. Click on I forgot my PIN link.
    • Next, click on the Continue button in the Are you sure you forgot your PIN? screen.
    • You can now add a new PIN and click OK.

Gina_on_the_thread, Oct 13, 2020
Thema:

Forgot PIN, No other options for signing in on windows 10, just PIN.

1. Forgot PIN, No other options for signing in on windows 10, just PIN. - Similar Threads - Forgot PIN options

2. Pin Sign in option not avalible

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Pin Sign in option not avalible: My Pin option to sign in is not coming up. this has been happening since 2019. I need help ASAP!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pin-sign-in-option-not-avalible/2705b98f-2c65-4c89-a4cc-5c86e5d56e3f
  3. Sign-in Pin Option

Sign-in Pin Option: I've followed all support articles as to how enable, set up and activate pin, and how to take ownership of the Ngc files and still my dell computer does not show PIN sign-in option the Windows log-on. HELP!!!...
  4. Windows Pin sign in option

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Pin sign in option: My sign in options in windows settings when i click on pin says something went wrong try again later but i'm not allowed to add a new pin. How do I add a new pin when it doesn't let me click add....
  5. Missing Pin Option in Sign-In Options Menu

Missing Pin Option in Sign-In Options Menu: Despite having registered a PIN when first prompted, the option to change my PIN seems to be missing from my sign-in options. Is there a way to fix this? [ATTACH]...
  6. PIN sign in option

PIN sign in option: How to remove PIN sign in option on local account sign in. It is not secure as it cannot be configured to work with a third party 2fa device. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pin-sign-in-option/63ea7aae-38bf-4cd8-be1b-16f133a69619
  7. Forgot PIN and Password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Forgot PIN and Password: Hello, I forgot my PIN and password for my windows 10 laptop because I didnt use it for a long time Now i cant connect I didnt found any "forgot passowrd" link to get my password on outlook. My outlook is linked to my laptop but they dont have the same password....
  8. Forgot Windows 10 PIN

Forgot Windows 10 PIN: I forgot my sign on PIN on a PC running Windows 10 Home. It is set up as a local PC. When I click on " I forgot my PIN" nothing happens... How can I unlock my PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forgot-windows-10-pin/20c81526-1fcb-4bc4-8593-7a34ec5f12bf
  9. Forgot PIN and Password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Forgot PIN and Password: I cannot remember my PIN nor password for a Win10 laptop. Finger print scan still works but says I also have to enter my PIN. Is there any way to recover without doing a full reset and losing all data?...
  10. Add PIN or Change PIN in Sign in Options

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Add PIN or Change PIN in Sign in Options: I have already set a PIN for my Local Account and my "Sign in Options" in Settings looks like this showing "Add" under PIN: [img] Various sites I have visited indicate that as I have already set a PIN I should have the option to "Change" or "I forgot my PIN". like...