Windows 10: Forgot PIN/Password and reset things for a seperate account with all my data.

Discus and support Forgot PIN/Password and reset things for a seperate account with all my data. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I forgot the things and need to know how to reset a password from a different account.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Cheryl or ShayCurry, Jul 26, 2020.

1. Forgot PIN/Password and reset things for a seperate account with all my data.

I forgot the things and need to know how to reset a password from a different account.

:)

Cheryl or ShayCurry, Jul 26, 2020

2. forgot password for account!!!!

forgot password for account!!!!

you know when you boot up your computer... and yeha i have more than one account and I forgot the password to one of them.

is there anyway for me to get in to the account? or the account will be perminant lock if i dont remember password?

xp home

HiddenStupid, Jul 26, 2020
  3. I can not reset my google password

Two step works for me if your phone info is the same as it was you should be able to recover it.

Brokenarrow, Jul 26, 2020
  4. P4-630 Win User

Forgot PIN/Password and reset things for a seperate account with all my data.

How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-8

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, Jul 26, 2020
Thema:

Forgot PIN/Password and reset things for a seperate account with all my data.

1. Forgot PIN/Password and reset things for a seperate account with all my data. - Similar Threads - Forgot PIN Password

2. Forgot PIN and The Password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forgot PIN and The Password: I forgot my PIN and Password on my laptop unable to login https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forgot-pin-and-the-password/a82c5b3e-240c-4590-a7f5-72c7710430a5
  3. Forgot PIN and The Password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forgot PIN and The Password: I forgot my PIN and Password on my laptop unable to login https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forgot-pin-and-the-password/a82c5b3e-240c-4590-a7f5-72c7710430a5
  4. Forgot the pin to my laptop and the password to the administration account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forgot the pin to my laptop and the password to the administration account: Hello Everyone!I have a problem, I have forgotten the pin to the administrative account on my laptop and I have also forgotten the password to the account that would help me to recover that said account on my laptop. So for example if I wanted to update an app on my laptop or...
  5. Forgot the pin to my laptop and the password to the administration account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forgot the pin to my laptop and the password to the administration account: Hello Everyone!I have a problem, I have forgotten the pin to the administrative account on my laptop and I have also forgotten the password to the account that would help me to recover that said account on my laptop. So for example if I wanted to update an app on my laptop or...
  6. Forgot the pin to my laptop and the password to the administration account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Forgot PIN and Password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Forgot PIN and Password: I am logged into my computer via thumbprint. Since I have been using my thumbprint, I have forgotten my PIN and password. How do I change them so I can access my computer without my thumbprint?...
  8. Forgot PIN and Password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Forgot PIN and Password: Hello, I forgot my PIN and password for my windows 10 laptop because I didnt use it for a long time Now i cant connect I didnt found any "forgot passowrd" link to get my password on outlook. My outlook is linked to my laptop but they dont have the same password....
  9. Forgot windows account password - reset password regarding

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Forgot windows account password - reset password regarding: Dear brother / sister, For the past ten years I am MS genuine user in all aspects. In my machine I lost or forgot my Windows account pass word with Hint of the Password . But I have two security questions with answers . Now I need to setup windows password for synchronizing...
  10. Forgot PIN and Password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Forgot PIN and Password: I cannot remember my PIN nor password for a Win10 laptop. Finger print scan still works but says I also have to enter my PIN. Is there any way to recover without doing a full reset and losing all data?...