Windows 10: forgot pin to log into acer laptop

Discus and support forgot pin to log into acer laptop in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; forgot pin on acer laptop and it wont give me a forgot pin prompt... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Leo Vaughan, Mar 4, 2024.

1. forgot pin to log into acer laptop

forgot pin on acer laptop and it wont give me a forgot pin prompt

:)

Leo Vaughan, Mar 4, 2024

2. Forgot PIN with No Other Log-In Options

I am attempting to log-in to my PC. However, I forgot the PIN. I entered too many incorrect PINs, and now, to attempt to enter a PIN again, I have to enter the A1B2C3 challenge phrase. Once I do that, the PC presents me with the blank PIN field, and nothing else. I do not know my PIN, and there are no other options to log-in, like the normally present "I forgot my PIN" below the empty field. The only clickable items are in the bottom right corner, which are, from left to right: change keyboard, WiFi, accessibility, and power options. I have been unsuccessful in finding out how to change a device-specific PIN from the Microsoft website through my Microsoft account. So, my question is: how do I log-in to my PC when the only option given is the PIN which I forgot?

Ryan Seiden, Mar 4, 2024
  3. Log-in Pin is incorrect after Anniversary update

I had the same issue after my update on Windows 10. I knew that my pin hadn't changed but it was saying it was incorrect. So I said that I forgot my pin and it started going through the steps to reset the pin entered my regular password and when the window popped up to set a new pin I said cancel and then I chose the option to set my pin later. I exited the screen, logged off logged back in, and set up a new pin which happened to be the same pin I had before and it worked. If this still doesn't work I can show step by step screen shots if you need. I have a surface 3 with Windows 10 fully updated 10.0.14393.0

mattman565, Mar 4, 2024
  4. forgot pin to log into acer laptop

Forgot pin and forgot password to laptop

On behalf of an elderly gentleman. He’s forgotten his password and since the new update his laptop requires a pin, which he didn’t know and has been entered too many times, so we have the whole A1B2C3 popping up with no option to say forgot pin. We have changed the password to his Microsoft account, but still haven’t managed to log into his laptop. Please help! I have no idea how to help him and so far everyone has given up.

Jessica McDermott1, Mar 4, 2024
Thema:

forgot pin to log into acer laptop

1. forgot pin to log into acer laptop - Similar Threads - forgot pin log

2. Forgot laptop pin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forgot laptop pin: I couldn't unlock my laptop with the fingerprint. I entered the PIN, but it says it's wrong. However, I get the option of 'forgot PIN.' If I choose that, the Microsoft account sign-in page pops up. My question is, will I be able to unlock my laptop this way without losing my...
  3. Forgot laptop pin

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forgot laptop pin: I couldn't unlock my laptop with the fingerprint. I entered the PIN, but it says it's wrong. However, I get the option of 'forgot PIN.' If I choose that, the Microsoft account sign-in page pops up. My question is, will I be able to unlock my laptop this way without losing my...
  4. forgot pin to log into acer laptop

forgot pin to log into acer laptop: forgot pin on acer laptop and it wont give me a forgot pin prompt https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forgot-pin-to-log-into-acer-laptop/6e35c285-1ecd-4a17-82fe-1a6ea971b4b9
  5. Can't log in forgot my pin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't log in forgot my pin: I simply forgotten my login then and password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-log-in-forgot-my-pin/f9d7f517-6352-44da-bd09-292f56d87a4b
  6. Forgot PIN with No Other Log-In Options

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forgot PIN with No Other Log-In Options: I am attempting to log-in to my PC. However, I forgot the PIN. I entered too many incorrect PINs, and now, to attempt to enter a PIN again, I have to enter the A1B2C3 challenge phrase. Once I do that, the PC presents me with the blank PIN field, and nothing else. I do not...
  7. Forgot PIN with No Other Log-In Options

Forgot PIN with No Other Log-In Options: I am attempting to log-in to my PC. However, I forgot the PIN. I entered too many incorrect PINs, and now, to attempt to enter a PIN again, I have to enter the A1B2C3 challenge phrase. Once I do that, the PC presents me with the blank PIN field, and nothing else. I do not...
  8. Forgot pin and already changed password but unable to log into laptop

Forgot pin and already changed password but unable to log into laptop: I have a laptop that has windows 10. I forgot the pin and when I use the password to login it doesn't recognize it. Now, I did change my password from my desktop earlier, but it does not seem to let the laptop know the new password, and I don't remember the old one. How do I...
  9. Forgot pin and forgot password to laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forgot pin and forgot password to laptop: On behalf of an elderly gentleman. He’s forgotten his password and since the new update his laptop requires a pin, which he didn’t know and has been entered too many times, so we have the whole A1B2C3 popping up with no option to say forgot pin. We have changed the password...
  10. Forgot pin and forgot password to laptop

Forgot pin and forgot password to laptop: On behalf of an elderly gentleman. He’s forgotten his password and since the new update his laptop requires a pin, which he didn’t know and has been entered too many times, so we have the whole A1B2C3 popping up with no option to say forgot pin. We have changed the password...