Windows 10: Forgot PIN to my PC

Discus and support Forgot PIN to my PC in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Yep, I do not remember my PIN. I tried for over one hour, using different combinations of what I thought it might be. I cannot get the messages that I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Roland SS S, Nov 21, 2020.

1. Forgot PIN to my PC

Yep, I do not remember my PIN. I tried for over one hour, using different combinations of what I thought it might be. I cannot get the messages that I expect. Has anyone been painted in a corner like this? "Preciate any help I can get. Ciao

:)

Roland SS S, Nov 21, 2020

2. Can't create pin for login. Pin stopped working

Try the steps here:

• Navigate to PC Settings -> Accounts -> Sign-in options. Click on I forgot my PIN link.
    • Next, click on the Continue button in the Are you sure you forgot your PIN? screen.
    • You can now add a new PIN and click OK.

Gina_on_the_thread, Nov 21, 2020
  3. Problem Changing PIN or Hitting forgot my PIN

I forgot what build # it was but it was created before the offical relase of Windows 10 (When it was in development)

Christian Edwards, Nov 21, 2020
  4. Forgot PIN to my PC

Can't login to Windows 10 with a PIN

Hi Expatier,

Would you mind sharing the error message you received when you tried adding a PIN? There's a possibility that the old PIN is still saved on your PC. Try setting a new PIN using the I forgot my PIN option. Follow these steps:

• Go to Settings > Accounts.
    • Click Sign-in options and select I forgot my PIN.
    • Follow the instructions and enter your Microsoft account password. You should be able to set a new PIN code.

Looking forward to your reply.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Nov 21, 2020
Thema:

Forgot PIN to my PC

1. Forgot PIN to my PC - Similar Threads - Forgot PIN

2. Help I forgot my PIN for Windows Hello and I cannot reset it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help I forgot my PIN for Windows Hello and I cannot reset it: Help I forgot my PIN for Windows Hello and I cannot reset it. I can only sign in to my computer using my email address and password. If I go to Settings -> Accounts -> Ways to sign in the PIN Windows Hello states This option is currently unavailable. I am unable to reset this...
  3. Help I forgot my PIN for Windows Hello and I cannot reset it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help I forgot my PIN for Windows Hello and I cannot reset it: Help I forgot my PIN for Windows Hello and I cannot reset it. I can only sign in to my computer using my email address and password. If I go to Settings -> Accounts -> Ways to sign in the PIN Windows Hello states This option is currently unavailable. I am unable to reset this...
  4. I forgot my pin on my computer and I tried sending a code to my email but the code won’t send

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I forgot my pin on my computer and I tried sending a code to my email but the code won’t send: I forgot my pin on my computer and I tried sending a code to my email but the code won’t send https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-forgot-my-pin-on-my-computer-and-i-tried-sending/3a32473d-b53e-4be7-9f00-e90bcb13fbe2
  5. I forgot my pin on my computer and I tried sending a code to my email but the code won’t send

I forgot my pin on my computer and I tried sending a code to my email but the code won’t send: I forgot my pin on my computer and I tried sending a code to my email but the code won’t send https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-forgot-my-pin-on-my-computer-and-i-tried-sending/3a32473d-b53e-4be7-9f00-e90bcb13fbe2
  6. Windows 11, forgot pin and can't use other sign in options

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11, forgot pin and can't use other sign in options: I tried logging in with my fingerprint but some reason it didn't work and then said needs pin to sign in, I can't log in to my laptop at all, I forgot my pin and I unfortunately don't have my pin with me to type it out I usually have my passwords and pins written down...
  7. Windows 11, forgot pin and can't use other sign in options

Windows 11, forgot pin and can't use other sign in options: I tried logging in with my fingerprint but some reason it didn't work and then said needs pin to sign in, I can't log in to my laptop at all, I forgot my pin and I unfortunately don't have my pin with me to type it out I usually have my passwords and pins written down...
  8. Windows 10 Hello Knows Pin, Forgot Password, Cannot reset either

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 Hello Knows Pin, Forgot Password, Cannot reset either: I have a Window 10 computer that I am trying to log into. I have not logged into it since last year but someone else did and when I came back, I simply could not get in.There is only one account on the desktop.I know the pin. However, when I go to enter the pin, it says...
  9. Windows 10 Hello Knows Pin, Forgot Password, Cannot reset either

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Hello Knows Pin, Forgot Password, Cannot reset either: I have a Window 10 computer that I am trying to log into. I have not logged into it since last year but someone else did and when I came back, I simply could not get in.There is only one account on the desktop.I know the pin. However, when I go to enter the pin, it says...
  10. Windows 10 Hello Knows Pin, Forgot Password, Cannot reset either