Windows 10: Forgot to cancel microsoft 365 and now i have to pay 100$, but i cant

Discus and support Forgot to cancel microsoft 365 and now i have to pay 100$, but i cant in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; so i activated the microsoft 365 free trial at 4/11, used it a few days and forgot about it, now i randomly opened my email and i see its been trying... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/BillMRF, May 31, 2020.

1. Forgot to cancel microsoft 365 and now i have to pay 100$, but i cant

so i activated the microsoft 365 free trial at 4/11, used it a few days and forgot about it, now i randomly opened my email and i see its been trying to charge me for a second month since 5/11 but i dont have enough money in my paypal, i tried to figure out how to cancel it but from what i've found out i need to pay the second month first, is there a way to cancel it and what will happen if i just leave it like this

submitted by /u/BillMRF
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/BillMRF, May 31, 2020

2. They charged me 99 becuase i forgot to cancel before the date.

I forgot to cancel my subscription and Microsoft charged my account $99 for access to word, access, etc for the year. Is there any way to cancel and get my money back? I do not need that for the next year and 100 dollars is a lot of money.

AshleyKelley1, May 31, 2020
  3. Paid for a canceled subscription

I signed up for a 30 day trial of Office 365 after I purchased a new computer. I did not use it and even forgot about it entirely, and forgot to send Microsoft a cancellation
    before the 30 days expired. They stuck me with $107.50 bill. I disputed the charge and they still charged me but they ALSO CANCELED THE SUBSCRIPTION 10 MONTHS BEFORE IT SHOULD HAVE COME DUE AGAIN!! This doesn't seem right to me. In other words, I never
    used their product and I still was forced to pay for a one year subscription. Is there anything I can do to get my money back?

michaelwilliams_214, May 31, 2020
  4. Forgot to cancel microsoft 365 and now i have to pay 100$, but i cant

cancel MS Office 365

Hello Folks:

I need help to get rid of Office 365. For some reason, when I attempt to log in I get a message telling me my computer is sending out spam. Since this computer has just been serviced, with a clean reinstallation of Window 10, I don't believe it. I have attempted to cancel the monthly billing of this product but I can't gain access since it will not recognize even the passwords they e-mail me. I should have known better than to sign up to any pay monthly-for-usage app from MS. I have done this before with another MS pay-monthly-for-service and have run into the same problem: they will recognize your password one time, but after that...forget it. However, they continue to bill for non-service. I always thought Microsoft was a criminal organization..and this confirms it.

Powell Lucas, May 31, 2020
Thema:

Forgot to cancel microsoft 365 and now i have to pay 100$, but i cant

1. Forgot to cancel microsoft 365 and now i have to pay 100$, but i cant - Similar Threads - Forgot cancel microsoft

2. i have already microsoft 365

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have already microsoft 365: contact me please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-already-microsoft-365/93203b12-bfc8-4b78-9536-cc7e906297c1
  3. I was charged for something i forgot to cancel

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I was charged for something i forgot to cancel: I was charged 79.99 for Microsoft Subscription and i want a refund. I didnt know how to cancel and forgot and the money got taken away please tell me there's a way to refund it....
  4. I was charged for something i forgot to cancel

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I was charged for something i forgot to cancel: I was charged 79.99 for Microsoft Subscription and i want a refund. I didnt know how to cancel and forgot and the money got taken away please tell me there's a way to refund it....
  5. I was charged for something i forgot to cancel

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. Canceling a subscription to Microsoft 365 for a year that I paid for by accident

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Canceling a subscription to Microsoft 365 for a year that I paid for by accident: I'm trying to canceling a subscription to Microsoft 365 for a year that I paid for by accident everytime I try and contact customer service but it won't accept it when I put my number in for a call back and just say 'Something went wrong at our end. We’re working on it.'...
  7. Canceling a subscription to Microsoft 365 for a year that I paid for by accident

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Canceling a subscription to Microsoft 365 for a year that I paid for by accident: I'm trying to canceling a subscription to Microsoft 365 for a year that I paid for by accident everytime I try and contact customer service but it won't accept it when I put my number in for a call back and just say 'Something went wrong at our end. We’re working on it.'...
  8. Canceling a subscription to Microsoft 365 for a year that I paid for by accident

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  9. Paying for Microsoft 365

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Paying for Microsoft 365: Our church is about to move to Microsoft 365 Personal for the 2 or 3 PCs it has/will have, all using the same Microsoft account. The church has a bank account but no card, all transactions are either by direct debit (e.g. for broadband), bank transfer or cheque. To pay for...
  10. Windows update...do I have to pay for Office 365

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update...do I have to pay for Office 365: Windows 10 was updated on my DELL laptop within the past few days. I now have Office 365 installed. I was previously running Microsoft Office Professional Home Edition. Will I have to pay for use of the Office 365 suite of Microsoft Office software Outlook, Word, Excel,...