Windows 10: Forgot window hello password

Discus and support Forgot window hello password in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I know the pin but i forgot windows hello password and i know the account password. But when i tried to remove pin it required windows hello password... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by AhmedElsayed3, Oct 5, 2018.

1. Forgot window hello password

I know the pin but i forgot windows hello password and i know the account password. But when i tried to remove pin it required windows hello password

Please help

:)

AhmedElsayed3, Oct 5, 2018

2. forgot password

Hi Tom,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft community.

• Are you using Microsoft account or local account for logging in the computer?
    I suggest you to follow steps from the below article “What to do if you forget your Windows password” and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-10

You may also refer to the below article.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-live/account-reset-password-forgot-faq

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Oct 7, 2018
  3. niko084 Win User
    Forgot password....

Um, are we talking about a windows password?

Lookup a program called Active Password Changer, its a bootable cd that will remove windows passwords *Smile Forgot window hello password :)

If it's a bios password, reset the bios *not so easy with some notebooks*

niko084, Oct 7, 2018
  4. Forgot window hello password

forgot password for account!!!!

forgot password for account!!!!

you know when you boot up your computer... and yeha i have more than one account and I forgot the password to one of them.

is there anyway for me to get in to the account? or the account will be perminant lock if i dont remember password?

xp home

HiddenStupid, Oct 7, 2018
Thema:

Forgot window hello password

1. Forgot window hello password - Similar Threads - Forgot window hello

2. Forgot Windows Password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Forgot Windows Password: I recently installed antivirus, my system automatically turned off and restart , but got error , i click on advance option , in that I find system restore point , but they asking password but I forget password , so what to do[Original Title: Windows crack]...
  3. forgot windows password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    forgot windows password: Forgot windows password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forgot-windows-password/3dad71b0-8f25-4df5-bb29-5c932fc07556
  4. forgot windows password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    forgot windows password: Forgot windows password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forgot-windows-password/3dad71b0-8f25-4df5-bb29-5c932fc07556
  5. Forgot Password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forgot Password: Hello Everyone,I completely forgot my password to log into my Windows 10 Dell laptop. I did try to reset the password from the login screen, and it said password was reset successfully. However, I still cannot log in with my new password, which is the same as my live.com...
  6. Forgot Password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forgot Password: Hello Everyone,I completely forgot my password to log into my Windows 10 Dell laptop. I did try to reset the password from the login screen, and it said password was reset successfully. However, I still cannot log in with my new password, which is the same as my live.com...
  7. Forgot Windows Password

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Forgot Windows Password: I am unable to login to my laptop. It is asking for password. "Forgot my password" option does not do anything, it bring it back to the login screen. PIN option also does not work, said that is not available at the moment. Tried to login with Microsoft account, also does not...
  8. Forgot my Hello Password

Forgot my Hello Password: I have been using Hello Pin to log into my computer but right now it's asking for password and I cannot seem to remember it. I have tried using my Microsoft Password but it's not working. Please help....
  9. Forgot Windows Password

Forgot Windows Password: I am logged on as Administrator, but certain actions require my "password". I have NO IDEA that I even HAD a password or what it could be. I found something: in Run type " keymgr.dll" I tried that and found that "keymgr.dll" was missing. If that is true, how can I get it...
  10. Forgot window hello password

Forgot window hello password: I know the pin but i forgot windows hello password and i know the account password. But when i tried to remove pin it required windows hello password Please help...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. forgot windows hello password

2. windows hello forgot password

3. windows hello password

4. Hello password,
  5. forgot my windows hello password,
  6. i dont remember windows hellow password,
  7. ows hello forgotten password,
  8. recover hello password,
  9. windows hello password forgotten,
  10. windows hello forget the passcode