Windows 10: forgot Windows 10 Admin Password and dont have Recovery Key as well

Discus and support forgot Windows 10 Admin Password and dont have Recovery Key as well in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I forgot the admin user password ; i try to recover it using command prompt but the problem is its asking for Bit Locker Key which i dont have ..... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Mujtaba Khan 78, Mar 25, 2022.

1. forgot Windows 10 Admin Password and dont have Recovery Key as well

Hi, I forgot the admin user password ; i try to recover it using command prompt but the problem is its asking for Bit Locker Key which i dont have .. as it was bought the windows was default installed and they dont give any such thing . Its almost more than 20 months of buying this device . So please help me

:)

Mujtaba Khan 78, Mar 25, 2022
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Mar 25, 2022
  3. Forgot admin password

Hi,

Thank you for posing your response.

As you are in a state were your account is completely inaccessible, I suggest that you try to access in build admin account and check if you are able to access the desktop.

To access the in built administrator account follow the steps below

Step 1: Follow the steps to enable Built-in Administrator account:

• As you are stuck min Safe Mode, in the sign-in
      screen, press and hold shift key and click on the
      power icon.
      Here click on Restart and then Restart now.
    • Type: net user administrator /active:yes (To enable Built –in Administrator account give the command Active: No).
    • Then press ENTER.

Step 2: From Built-in Administrator account give Administrator rights to your user account:

• Press Windows Key + X key and click Control Panel.
    • Click on User account.
    • Click on Manage another account.
    • Click on your user account.
    • Click on reset the password.
    • Restart the computer and check if you are able to login.

Note: Once done exist the build in admin account by typing the command
    net user administrator /active:no

Hope this helps

Vanessa Sohtun, Mar 25, 2022
  4. Ahhzz Win User

forgot Windows 10 Admin Password and dont have Recovery Key as well

Forgot Windows 10 password...

For future reference, there have been reports that this was patched out several weeks back. I found an alternative method doing some registry diving.
    Reset Windows 10 password without using third party tools

Ahhzz, Mar 25, 2022
Thema:

forgot Windows 10 Admin Password and dont have Recovery Key as well

1. forgot Windows 10 Admin Password and dont have Recovery Key as well - Similar Threads - forgot Admin Password

2. forgot Windows 10 Admin Password and dont have Recovery Key as well

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    forgot Windows 10 Admin Password and dont have Recovery Key as well: Hi, I forgot the admin user password ; i try to recover it using command prompt but the problem is its asking for Bit Locker Key which i dont have .. as it was bought the windows was default installed and they dont give any such thing . Its almost more than 20 months of...
  3. forgot Windows 10 Admin Password and dont have Recovery Key as well

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    forgot Windows 10 Admin Password and dont have Recovery Key as well: Hi, I forgot the admin user password ; i try to recover it using command prompt but the problem is its asking for Bit Locker Key which i dont have .. as it was bought the windows was default installed and they dont give any such thing . Its almost more than 20 months of...
  4. forgot admin password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    forgot admin password: forgot admin password system error during updates need password to attempt to correct errors https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forgot-admin-password/890a0cce-4b73-42a8-ad30-d954c60133f6
  5. Forgot BitLocker password and the recovery key

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Forgot BitLocker password and the recovery key: I've two of my drives BitLocker protected none of which are system drives though. Unfortunately, I've forgotten the BitLocker password and can't recall the recovery file location. Is there any way to unlock the protected drives? I can only use a system drive as storage and...
  6. Forgot BitLocker password and the recovery key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forgot BitLocker password and the recovery key: I've two of my drives BitLocker protected none of which are system drives though. Unfortunately, I've forgotten the BitLocker password and can't recall the recovery file location. Is there any way to unlock the protected drives? I can only use a system drive as storage and...
  7. Forgot BitLocker password and the recovery key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Locked Lenovo have recovery key ID but not the recovery key as forgot admin password

in Windows 10 Customization
    Locked Lenovo have recovery key ID but not the recovery key as forgot admin password: How do i find the recovery key if i only have the recovery ID. I don't have the admin password for my daughters lenovo. Can anybody help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/locked-lenovo-have-recovery-key-id-but-not-the/db97b582-636a-47d9-94e1-9ab139108311
  9. forgot admin password

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    forgot admin password: Hello everyone Can you tell me program or what i recovery password i try everything. Try from microsoft-live but dont change.When i try to click to reset password show me this feature requires removable media such as a usb flash drive Please,help :))) Thank you,everyone!!!...
  10. forgot admin password

in Windows 10 Customization
    forgot admin password: I have an old tosiba laptop (with windows 10) that I have forgotton admin password for. There is another user whos password I remember so have been logging on under their name instead. However I do need to gain access to the admins controls, is it possible or do I do a...