Windows 10: Forgot windows 10 password how to fix can any one help me?

Discus and support Forgot windows 10 password how to fix can any one help me? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello sir i forgot my windows password.. can i get help by calling 855.925.7078 or through live chat...... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by NaveenKumar7827, Nov 15, 2018.

1. Forgot windows 10 password how to fix can any one help me?

Hello sir i forgot my windows password.. can i get help by calling 855.925.7078 or through live chat...

:)

NaveenKumar7827, Nov 15, 2018

2. forgot password

Hi Tom,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft community.

• Are you using Microsoft account or local account for logging in the computer?
    I suggest you to follow steps from the below article “What to do if you forget your Windows password” and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-10

You may also refer to the below article.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-live/account-reset-password-forgot-faq

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Nov 15, 2018
  3. HAT
    hat Win User
    Forgot Windows 10 password...

So I fired up my laptop in order to use it to flash a router without mucking around with the rest of my networking... and I forgot the password to log in. Is there anything I can do short of reinstalling windows, or downloading a Linux LiveCD? (If I do have to download something, I'd prefer the file size to be as small as possible, because of evil data caps)

4. Ahhzz Win User

Forgot windows 10 password how to fix can any one help me?

Forgot Windows 10 password...

For future reference, there have been reports that this was patched out several weeks back. I found an alternative method doing some registry diving.
    http://winaero.com/blog/reset-windows-10-password-without-using-third-party-tools/

Ahhzz, Nov 15, 2018
Thema:

Forgot windows 10 password how to fix can any one help me?

1. Forgot windows 10 password how to fix can any one help me? - Similar Threads - Forgot password fix

2. Hi, is there any one can help me with this?...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi, is there any one can help me with this?...: My laptop model number is dell Inspiron 3542, I've installed windows 10 on it and unfortunately by mistake i clicked on optional windows update and i update drivers! Now, the sound level goes low.. and i did every thing i Searched on it to undo the updates.. I did rollup...
  3. Hi, is there any one can help me with this?...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hi, is there any one can help me with this?...: My laptop model number is dell Inspiron 3542, I've installed windows 10 on it and unfortunately by mistake i clicked on optional windows update and i update drivers! Now, the sound level goes low.. and i did every thing i Searched on it to undo the updates.. I did rollup...
  4. Hi, is there any one can help me with this?...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. HELP resetting new password but forgot the old one

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HELP resetting new password but forgot the old one: I chooses the option to not use password for login for about half a year, but today Microsoft suddenly told me to change new password, which needs me to put my old passwordI thought I don't need to do password stuff anymore so I didn't note it down at allNow I can't use the...
  6. Can any one help me to resolve this issue??

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can any one help me to resolve this issue??: Hi Can any one help me to resolve this issue?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-any-one-help-me-to-resolve-this-issue/aff22685-fd10-4d33-9df4-976333b3df45
  7. Can any one help me to resolve this issue??

Can any one help me to resolve this issue??: Hi ,Can any one help me to resolve this issue?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-any-one-help-me-to-resolve-this-issue/51631d0f-f715-4f61-ab39-2e2534017358
  8. can any one help me ?

can any one help me ?: my friend has the same laptop model that i have but he get more fps in games how? when hes streaming he gets 145 fps in valorant but when i stream it falls to 60-50 fps why? and my ussual fps is 100-90 fps in valorant and hes usual fps when not streaming is 145-160 fps pls...
  9. Can any one, any one help me? This is now my 200th attempt to get any help.

Can any one, any one help me? This is now my 200th attempt to get any help.: Please I am trying very hard here. Windows is broke. Don't say it is not and do not pass the blame on to me, please just help me. For four years my windows has not worked right. Have yet to this day gotten any help. No one believes me and every one defends windows and...
  10. any one can help..?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    any one can help..?: whappen this after i update..? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/any-one-can-help/506068b5-f912-444d-bece-d5ee97c32ec3

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to fix windows 10 password forgot

2. forgot password/ windows 10 how do i fix ?

3. firgit win 19 password how to fix

4. i have a windows desktop and have forgotten my password to log on how do i fix this problem