Windows 10: Forgot windows account password - reset password regarding

Discus and support Forgot windows account password - reset password regarding in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Dear brother / sister, For the past ten years I am MS genuine user in all aspects. In my machine I lost or forgot my Windows account pass word with... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by SOUNDARAPANDIANP1966, Jan 15, 2019.

1. Forgot windows account password - reset password regarding

Dear brother / sister,

For the past ten years I am MS genuine user in all aspects. In my machine I lost or forgot my Windows account pass word with

Hint of the Password . But I have two security questions with answers . Now I need to setup windows password for synchronizing

my settings on my machine.

Please help to reset my windows password. Thanking you.

I have attached a screen shot of my problem for your kind reference. Once again I thanks to you.

Forgot windows account password - reset password regarding b5c2e39c-55d7-4646-9fb0-257ad58ca8e4?upload=true.png

:)

SOUNDARAPANDIANP1966, Jan 15, 2019

2. forgot password for account!!!!

forgot password for account!!!!

you know when you boot up your computer... and yeha i have more than one account and I forgot the password to one of them.

is there anyway for me to get in to the account? or the account will be perminant lock if i dont remember password?

xp home

HiddenStupid, Jan 15, 2019
  3. P4-630 Win User
    How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-8

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, Jan 15, 2019
  4. Forgot windows account password - reset password regarding

forgot password for account!!!!

You need to boot into Safe Mode. Do this by mashing F8 when the computer is starting, right before Windows loads, until you see a bunch of options. Select "Safe Mode". It'll boot into Safe Mode, and bring you to the login screen. At the login screen, go in as "Administrator", and from there go to the control panel. In the control panel, open "users", select the account you forgot the password of, and click "remove password". Restart the computer and all will be well *Smile Forgot windows account password - reset password regarding :).

zekrahminator, Jan 15, 2019
Thema:

Forgot windows account password - reset password regarding

1. Forgot windows account password - reset password regarding - Similar Threads - Forgot account password

2. Forgot the Password and unable to reset it.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forgot the Password and unable to reset it.: Hello there,I am facing issue that I can't reset my password of my laptop. I am using Windows 10. I forgot the password so I want to reset it but couldn't do that. Also there is another issue previously I could change and set PIN lock on my laptop but now I couldn't do both...
  3. Forgot password, can’t reset it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forgot password, can’t reset it.: Hello Microsoft Community! I just got my desktop back and I can’t seem to remember my password. It’s been in storage for a year or two and no matter what passwords / PIN I try; nothing seems to work. I’ve tried resetting it as well but I don’t have access to the phone number...
  4. Forgot password, can’t reset it.

Forgot password, can’t reset it.: Hello Microsoft Community! I just got my desktop back and I can’t seem to remember my password. It’s been in storage for a year or two and no matter what passwords / PIN I try; nothing seems to work. I’ve tried resetting it as well but I don’t have access to the phone number...
  5. Forgot password, can’t reset it.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  6. Forgot account password.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forgot account password.: Forgot account password. It was created with a land line phone, so not possible to receive message when trying to recover. Go on the normal password recovery procedure but it tells me not enough information provided. Never used outlook to sent a mail, no payment information...
  7. Forgot account password.

Forgot account password.: Forgot account password. It was created with a land line phone, so not possible to receive message when trying to recover. Go on the normal password recovery procedure but it tells me not enough information provided. Never used outlook to sent a mail, no payment information...
  8. Forgot account password.

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. forgot password to windows account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    forgot password to windows account: When I turned on my computer, it said something about an automatic repair. My guess is that my windows files might have been corrupted, so I decide to choose the option that reinstalls windows. However, it said I needed a password, but since I always use my PIN and I’ve had...
  10. How to reset Admin account - forgot password!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to reset Admin account - forgot password!: Hi all,I completely forgot my windows admin account password, less than three months after creating it.How on earth can I reset it?Do I have to back everything up and basically wipe the entire computer just to get administrative privileges back?Or is there an easier...