Windows 10: forgot windows security credentials

Discus and support forgot windows security credentials in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; don't remember windows security credentials user or password, any ideas?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BrettMiller2, Aug 4, 2018.

1. forgot windows security credentials

don't remember windows security credentials user or password, any ideas?

:)

BrettMiller2, Aug 4, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Credential Guard lab companion

Source: Credential Guard lab companion Datacenter and Private Cloud Security Blog

See also:

Brink, Aug 4, 2018
  3. Ryan Fra Win User
    Windows Network Credentials

Hi Keith,

We suggest that you disable Credential Manager before mapping your Drives. Please follow these steps to disable Credential Manager:

• In the search box type “Services
    • Right click on “Services” and select “Run as Administrator
    • In the Services Window, look for Credential Manager Service and click “Stop”.
    • Restart the computer and go back the Credential Manager Service and set it to “Automatic”.
    • Restart the computer again.

Please keep us updated if you were able to map your drives.

Ryan Fra, Aug 4, 2018
  4. forgot windows security credentials

Microsoft security notification

Hi Maria,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest in Windows 10.We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused.

• Are you logged in using Microsoft account on the desktop?

You might be face this issue if the Windows login credentials are removed from the Login Credential manger.

I suggest you to try the following steps and check if it helps.

a. Press Start button and type "Credential Manager".

b. Click on the arrow near the "Windows cached credentials".

c. Check whether the Windows login credentials are listed over there.

d. If the credentials are listed, I suggest you to click on "Remove from vault" and follow the onscreen suggestions.

e. Now check for the issue.

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Aug 4, 2018
Thema:

forgot windows security credentials

1. forgot windows security credentials - Similar Threads - forgot security credentials

2. Forgot credentials to my local admin account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forgot credentials to my local admin account.: TO whom it may concern,I have lost the credentials to my local admin account. I have tried the rest I read on your blog page here and I will attach a picture of the results I get when I attempted it. The problem with all of this is as you well know unless i have the admin...
  3. Forgot credentials to my local admin account.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forgot credentials to my local admin account.: TO whom it may concern,I have lost the credentials to my local admin account. I have tried the rest I read on your blog page here and I will attach a picture of the results I get when I attempted it. The problem with all of this is as you well know unless i have the admin...
  4. Issue with Network Credential Windows Security

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with Network Credential Windows Security: Hello,I am having a hard time of connecting to the server on our network. All permissions are granted to everyone on our network as long as they are hard wired onto an ethernet plug. I have tried deleting my Windows credentials from Credential Manager and I have tried...
  5. Issue with Network Credential Windows Security

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issue with Network Credential Windows Security: Hello,I am having a hard time of connecting to the server on our network. All permissions are granted to everyone on our network as long as they are hard wired onto an ethernet plug. I have tried deleting my Windows credentials from Credential Manager and I have tried...
  6. Issue with Network Credential Windows Security

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Windows Service stored credential security

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Service stored credential security: Hello all, Recently I set a particular service the service for Dell Support Assistant to run as administrator on an on-domain computer for a non-admin user. This was accomplished via a remote session where I opened services.msc, found the corresponding service, went to...
  8. Forgot Password and Account for access Credentials Manager

in Windows 10 Customization
    Forgot Password and Account for access Credentials Manager: I would like the review the hidden password assigned to a web application however a userid and password is required I selected Control Panel Menu and Submenu Credentials Manager: and proceeded to highlight Web Credentials and select the website which is password protected...
  9. Windows security- Credentials ???

Windows security- Credentials ???: We have a NAS network that we work through via a D-Link that connects 5 computers. Recently we're having a problem where all of a sudden, we are UNABLE to access our network (it asks us for our credentials). When we enter out credentials (which have never been changed & are...
  10. Forgotten Windows security credentials

Forgotten Windows security credentials: Please, help. I forgot my Windows security credentials and cannot enter the system https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/forgotten-windows-security-credentials/e1894f66-249b-40a4-94ef-12878189c2d0"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dont have windows security credentials

2. forgot windows security credentials