Windows 10: Forgotten Admin password

Discus and support Forgotten Admin password in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi i have a problem problem with my pc windows 10 i need to reboot it but i forgot my administrator password? Please help me guys i dont want to loose... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SivuyileBanda, Oct 15, 2018.

1. Forgotten Admin password

Hi i have a problem problem with my pc windows 10 i need to reboot it but i forgot my administrator password?

Please help me guys i dont want to loose the information which is on my pc.

:)

SivuyileBanda, Oct 15, 2018
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Oct 15, 2018
  3. freeboy Win User
    admin password?

ok changed added admin password for d in safe mode!
    Ok, now this is weird: XP repair will not accept my new password! WTF?

freeboy, Oct 15, 2018
  4. Forgotten Admin password

Is there anyway to reset a forgotten admin password?

No - but you can create a new User Account with Administrative privileges then copy data from the old account to the new one.

PA Bear - MS MVP, Oct 15, 2018
Thema:

Forgotten Admin password

1. Forgotten Admin password - Similar Threads - Forgotten Admin password

2. How to reset forgotten Admin Password?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to reset forgotten Admin Password?: I am using win 8.1 and I have connected my laptop to MS account and I want to change it. But I am unable to do it as it asks me to enter admin pw to proceed and I don't remember it. Currently login to my laptop with PIN option. I want to reset local admin password. Please...
  3. How to reset forgotten Admin Password?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to reset forgotten Admin Password?: I am using win 8.1 and I have connected my laptop to MS account and I want to change it. But I am unable to do it as it asks me to enter admin pw to proceed and I don't remember it. Currently login to my laptop with PIN option. I want to reset local admin password. Please...
  4. Safemode triggers a forgotten admin password on reboot

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Safemode triggers a forgotten admin password on reboot: Hi,I just adjusted my msconfig to boot is safemode but in doing so on the reboot it asks me for a password that I can remember. This happened once before and I used the tips here to trigger repair menu, to get a command prompt and change out of safemode that way, but this...
  5. Forgotten Local Admin User password

Forgotten Local Admin User password: I am sole user on laptop, therefore Local Administrator. Help pages only refer to changing Local Account password. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forgotten-local-admin-user-password/ca2b0ec2-00a2-4324-9084-dfada9d5347b
  6. BSOD Forgotten Admin Password

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSOD Forgotten Admin Password: Running Windows 10 on an ASUS Zenbook. I've just tried installing an update but after the restart the BSOD came out. The issue listed as Inaccessible Boot Device. I can access all of the options as far as repair, trouble shooting, and uninstalling updates, after which I...
  7. Forgotten admin password

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Forgotten admin password: I’ve got no password reset disk and I don’t have security questions any help will be greatly appreciated. submitted by /u/Deloreanfan12 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i7p114/forgotten_admin_password/
  8. Admin Password Forgotten Windows10 pro...?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Admin Password Forgotten Windows10 pro...?: Hey, can I reset my key combination without having to enter my Windows 10 pro key when reinstalling because I don't know it anymore and I'm afraid to reset it and buy a new key now... Admin Passwort Vergessen Windows10 pro...?
  9. Forgotten admin password.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Forgotten admin password.: I've forgotten the administrator password for my notebook. I can login with a 4 digit pin but I need the current password to change the password and that's the one I've forgotten. Also Windows keeps complaining of needing a startup repair but I cannot run it without the admin...
  10. i have forgotten the built in admin password ?

i have forgotten the built in admin password ?: i activated the built in administrator and use password lock and pin, the i mistakenly removed my local account as administrator and changed it to a user account. now the problem is that i have forgotten the built in administrator account password and i cant install any app...