Windows 10: forgotten administrator local account password

Discus and support forgotten administrator local account password in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Dear Microsoft support team.I forgotten my administrator local account password and their security questions because I always used my my face id or my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by sepehrsh_293, Oct 16, 2021.

1. forgotten administrator local account password

Dear Microsoft support team.I forgotten my administrator local account password and their security questions because I always used my my face id or my pin to sign in to my laptop. is there any way to recover or reset the password?I know my old password but last year I change it to god knows what.thank you.Sepehr

:)

sepehrsh_293, Oct 16, 2021
  2. Try3 Win User

Local Accounts Forgotten Passwords

Administrator should not be listed after that net user Administrator /active:no command was run.

Just reboot to make sure everything has worked through - and just sign in to one account not more than one. Choose either G3YAQ or VE2KM

Denis

3. Junker Win User

forgotten administrator local account password [​IMG]

- - - Updated - - -

Junker, Oct 16, 2021
  4. Junker Win User

forgotten administrator local account password

Good Morning Denis
    I am logged in using the Administrator account that does not require a password nor a pin.
    I have added some screen shots just to have a record of what is the current condition.
    In your last post you refer to para 2 but para 2 of what? I don't want to assume anything. I would like to proceed "Noddy" fashion to be on the safe side.

Junker, Oct 16, 2021
Thema:

forgotten administrator local account password

1. forgotten administrator local account password - Similar Threads - forgotten administrator local

2. Forgotten Administrator password!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forgotten Administrator password!: I have forgotten my Administrator password on my Microsoft 10 computer. I've tried all my previous passwords, but they are not right. I remember part of the new password that I changed, but since I don't know the rest, am not able to get in.On reading some suggestions on...
  3. forgotten administrator local account password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    forgotten administrator local account password: Dear Microsoft support team.I forgotten my administrator local account password and their security questions because I always used my my face id or my pin to sign in to my laptop. is there any way to recover or reset the password?I know my old password but last year I change...
  4. forgotten administrator local account password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    forgotten administrator local account password: Dear Microsoft support team.I forgotten my administrator local account password and their security questions because I always used my my face id or my pin to sign in to my laptop. is there any way to recover or reset the password?I know my old password but last year I change...
  5. Forgotten local password

Forgotten local password: Hi, I have recently gotten a new computer and set everything up and 'clever' me think it was smart to put a super complex password and forget it! There's only one account since I'm the only one using it which means it is the administrator account being locked. And I can't get...
  6. Local Accounts Forgotten Passwords

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Local Accounts Forgotten Passwords: I will describe my situation as best I can. I don't know what I did to get into this situation. Please be gentle with me. I'm not 25 anymore and in the intervening years since I was 25 I have killed a lot of braincells as decribed in the Baggar Vance movie. I am a one man...
  7. Local Accounts Forgotten Passwords

in Windows 10 Support
    Local Accounts Forgotten Passwords: I will describe my situation as best I can. I don't know what I did to get into this situation. Please be gentle with me. I'm not 25 anymore and in the intervening years since I was 25 I have killed a lot of braincells as decribed in the Baggar Vance movie. I am a one man...
  8. Forgotten Local account password

Forgotten Local account password: Hi , I forgot my local account password on my laptop ,, how can i change it ,, as no option for forgot password ,, can you help thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forgotten-local-account-password/dc5c1f71-6ad9-499d-a51c-1735b2dbb1b6
  9. Forgotten password--not the administrator account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Forgotten password--not the administrator account: I am the administrator. I set up an account for my wife. She forgot her password and can't answer the security questions and does not have a password reset disk. (I am signed in.) Windows Pro 1903 What can I do to get her back on line? 153071
  10. Forgotten windows local account password

Forgotten windows local account password: I am trying to restore windows to a previous version from the recovery startup menu and for that purpose I need to enter my password for the local account. I don't remember the password. I didn't even know I had a password since I turned off the asking for password thing. I...