Windows 10: Forgotten an encrypted itunes password and cannot restore back up

Discus and support Forgotten an encrypted itunes password and cannot restore back up in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; my iphone 11 screen was cracked and to check and repair it i had to erase all contents and reset to factory setting. i have backed up my iphones... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DavidDymott, Mar 26, 2022.

1. Forgotten an encrypted itunes password and cannot restore back up

my iphone 11 screen was cracked and to check and repair it i had to erase all contents and reset to factory setting. i have backed up my iphones manually to itunes on my computer which is very old for many years, it has windows 10.when i plugged it in to restore back up it asked for a password encrypted ? which i never knew it had as i'd never had to restore anything before. it would not let me restore as i didn't know the password and to be honest i tried a few i knew without joy, so i have no idea. i have years of photos and videos and personal info which would be heartbreaking to lose. a

:)

DavidDymott, Mar 26, 2022
  2. RyoTakagi Win User

How to restore a forgotten password

Hello, you are able to create a password reset disk, and restore the password that you have forgotten. You may learn to setup the password reset disk here:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/402757...

If you have forgotten your password and are unable to access Windows 10, follow the steps below on how to reset your Windows 10 account password. (only for local accounts)

If you are using a Microsoft account to login, you are able to reset the password online.

Hope this helps, and let me know if you have further questions!

RyoTakagi, Mar 26, 2022
  3. Jacee Win User
    FORGOTTEN PASSWORD To gain access to Laptop

This is an old thread, but you could try the steps done here: Forgotten Password!!

Jacee, Mar 26, 2022
  4. Forgotten an encrypted itunes password and cannot restore back up

How to restore a forgotten password

How do you create the special file to restore a forgotten password?

DarbyIrons, Mar 26, 2022
Thema:

Forgotten an encrypted itunes password and cannot restore back up

1. Forgotten an encrypted itunes password and cannot restore back up - Similar Threads - Forgotten encrypted itunes

2. Forgotten an encrypted itunes password and cannot restore back up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forgotten an encrypted itunes password and cannot restore back up: my iphone 11 screen was cracked and to check and repair it i had to erase all contents and reset to factory setting. i have backed up my iphones manually to itunes on my computer which is very old for many years, it has windows 10.when i plugged it in to restore back up it...
  3. Forgotten an encrypted itunes password and cannot restore back up

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Forgotten an encrypted itunes password and cannot restore back up: my iphone 11 screen was cracked and to check and repair it i had to erase all contents and reset to factory setting. i have backed up my iphones manually to itunes on my computer which is very old for many years, it has windows 10.when i plugged it in to restore back up it...
  4. Forgotten Password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forgotten Password: Have a HP All-in-One with Windows 7 on it. Password forgotten. Answers to Questions to Reset Password also forgotten. Can anyone tell me how I can bypass this and reset the entry password?...
  5. Back up and Restore

Back up and Restore: Is back up and restore being removed from Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/back-up-and-restore/363a9b10-a680-4ac0-9893-a98771b1b31d
  6. Forgotten password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Forgotten password: Hello I need to reset my password, because I've forgotten it. Could you help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forgotten-password/dd360b31-3793-4cb9-a9ce-c60e2179d50b
  7. How to restore a forgotten password

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to restore a forgotten password: How do you create the special file to restore a forgotten password? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-restore-a-forgotten-password/7cdc2807-6f28-49c6-a5e3-d270c2bfeb4b
  8. Back up and Restore

Back up and Restore: Win 10 Pro 64bit. Ever since I updated. Feature update to Windows 10, version 1809, I cannot back up Computer. I get Error Code 0x80070013 Local Disk (E). I have 3-computers and get the same error code. Thanks...
  9. Back up and Restore

Back up and Restore: Win 10 Pro 64bit. Ever since I updated. Feature update to Windows 10, version 1809, I cannot back up Computer. I get Error Code 0x80070013 Local Disk (E). I have 3-computers and get the same error code. Thanks...
  10. Back up and restore

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Back up and restore: Why does my windows 10 home have windows 7 backup and restore? It's a new machine and it came with windows 10. Does anyone know? 111055