Windows 10: Forgotten BIOS password

Discus and support Forgotten BIOS password in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; while back i set a password for the bios and forgot it... how would i go about fixing this?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Tyler Tomko, Jun 3, 2021.

1. Forgotten BIOS password

while back i set a password for the bios and forgot it... how would i go about fixing this?

:)

Tyler Tomko, Jun 3, 2021
  2. Jacee Win User

FORGOTTEN PASSWORD To gain access to Laptop

This is an old thread, but you could try the steps done here: Forgotten Password!!

Jacee, Jun 3, 2021
  3. Bios password on lenovo g580

For lost or forgotten BIOS Passwords, either contact the Computer/Laptop or Motherboard Manufacturer.

Microsoft Policy for forgotten BIOS Passwords:

Regarding questions with respect to resetting hardware BIOS passwords we would request that you direct customers to the appropriate resources on the Hardware manufacturers sites for the correct procedure.

If you see a post that seems to offer password cracking advise, please click the “report abuse” link to help us find and deal with it.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

For lost or forgotten Microsoft Account or Local Account Passwords:

"What to do if you forget your Windows 8/8.1 password"

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-8

If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:

• If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
    • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. For more info, go to the

Reset your password
      webpage.
    • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.
    If you've tried these suggestions and still can't sign in:

• If you have Windows 8.1, you'll need to reinstall Windows.
    • If you have Windows RT 8.1, you'll need to contact your PC manufacturer.
    @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Microsoft forbids any assistance being given in these Forums to help you bypass or "crack" lost or forgotten Passwords.

Here is the Microsoft Information outlining that Policy:

Keeping Passwords Secure- Microsoft Policy on Getting Around Passwords

Microsoft policy about lost or forgotten passwords

Technical support policy for lost or forgotten passwords - Microsoft 365 Security

Cheers.

Bill Smithers, Jun 3, 2021
  4. Forgotten BIOS password

Forgotten password

Hi,

"What to do if you forget your Windows 8/8.1 password"

Change or reset your Windows password

If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:

• If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
    • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. For more info, go to the

Reset your password
      webpage.
    • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.
    If you've tried these suggestions and still can't sign in:

• If you have Windows 8.1, you'll need to reinstall Windows.
    • If you have Windows RT 8.1, you'll need to contact your PC manufacturer.
    @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Microsoft forbids any assistance being given in these Forums to help you bypass or "crack" lost or forgotten Passwords.

Here is the Microsoft Information outlining that Policy:

Keeping Passwords Secure- Microsoft Policy on Getting Around Passwords

Microsoft policy about lost or forgotten passwords

Technical support policy for lost or forgotten passwords - Microsoft 365 Security

Cheers.

Bill Smithers, Jun 3, 2021
Thema:

Forgotten BIOS password

1. Forgotten BIOS password - Similar Threads - Forgotten BIOS password

2. Forgotten Password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forgotten Password: Does anyone have any tips on a forgotten password for an Outlook account?We have an account which is logged in on both iPad and iPhone - but within Calendar app, so we cannot see the password.We have tried to the forgotten password/fill in the form with details we can...
  3. Forgotten Password

Forgotten Password: Have a HP All-in-One with Windows 7 on it. Password forgotten. Answers to Questions to Reset Password also forgotten. Can anyone tell me how I can bypass this and reset the entry password?...
  4. Forgotten Password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Forgotten Password: Hello,I have forgotten my password to Log into my PC windows 10 however when I select reset password it pops up with a Password Reset Wizard and asks me to reset password using the key disk found in the USB Drive F. I dont know what they mean or why I need to use the Drive F?...
  5. forgotten password

forgotten password: My granddaughter has a Viglen tablet 230 x 135mm. It hasn't been used for several years. She/we cannot remember the password. What can be done? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forgotten-password/75479875-c8ee-40c8-b075-cf0e32e6d3f3
  6. Forgotten password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Forgotten password: Hello I need to reset my password, because I've forgotten it. Could you help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forgotten-password/dd360b31-3793-4cb9-a9ce-c60e2179d50b
  7. Forgotten Password

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Forgotten Password: Windows 10 version 1909. Is there any way I can determine what the password for my Microsoft Account and Office 365 Account is? When I sign in it accepts the 8 dots in the password field and i wind up in the this forum as I expected. I really don't want to reset my password...
  8. Forgotten bios master password ?

Forgotten bios master password ?: Hi I cannot access my bios as I cannot remember the bios master password - I also do not get a code when I attempt to enter bios? I have tried the battery removal and pin swap and I get nothing that works can anyone help me to get back into my HP PAVILLION DESKTOP so I can...
  9. Forgotten Password!!

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Forgotten Password!!: Hello folks!! It has been a while since I have been here. My days of providing advice are over, since a couple of strokes took care of them. This time would like to be at the recipient end, and ask for some help from the Windows10 team I consider the best. *Wink Have a...
  10. Forgotten password.

Forgotten password.: I'm locked out of my old laptop. It does not recognize my fingerprint and following moving to a new house I can't find the folder with old passwords and pins etc. I haven't used this laptop in several years. Help...