Windows 10: Forgotten Microsoft Account with Windows 10 License Key

Discus and support Forgotten Microsoft Account with Windows 10 License Key in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello! I made a new account just to ask this question This time I secured my passwords. But I have an existing microsoft account which has a windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Arth Llorenz Flores, Aug 1, 2021.

1. Forgotten Microsoft Account with Windows 10 License Key

Hello! I made a new account just to ask this question This time I secured my passwords. But I have an existing microsoft account which has a windows 10 retail key linked in it. It is still attached on the PC I am currently using, but unfortunately, I could not remember the password. I have tried everything with the microsoft recovery form https://account.live.com/ResetPassword.aspx but I I couldn't recover it because of insufficient details. I only had one password for that account and never changed it and that's the one I forgot. I am planning on reinstalling my OS that's why I'm try

:)

Arth Llorenz Flores, Aug 1, 2021
  2. Kursah Win User

Loophole Lets You Freely Upgrade to Windows 10 After Offer Expiry

If you upgrade your 7 install to 10, which is worth it IMHO, make sure you link to a Microsoft Account. Otherwise you might not be able to easily regain the key if they block using 7 keys in the future.

You don't need to use the Microsoft account as your profile on so you can still bypass logging in at setup and creating a local account. All you gotta do to link your 10 account to your MS install (if you choose not to use your MS account as your profile), is to simply do the following:

• Click Start
    • Click Settings
    • Click Update and Security
    • Click Activation
    • As or with Admin permissions, click Add Account
    • Login with MS Account credentials.
    Then you should see a message that reads:

More info: How to reactivate Windows 10 after a hardware change | Windows Central , Link Microsoft Account to Windows 10 Digital License , Link a Microsoft Account to a Windows 10 license - gHacks Tech News

Kursah, Aug 1, 2021
  3. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Aug 1, 2021
  4. Forgotten Microsoft Account with Windows 10 License Key

Link Microsoft Account to Windows 10 Digital License  

This is what i get on step 2

Forgotten Microsoft Account with Windows 10 License Key [​IMG]

MCardona81, Aug 1, 2021
Thema:

Forgotten Microsoft Account with Windows 10 License Key

1. Forgotten Microsoft Account with Windows 10 License Key - Similar Threads - Forgotten Microsoft Account

2. Microsoft Windows 10 Home Without License Key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Windows 10 Home Without License Key: Can if get full featured MS Office Excel and Power bi support using Microsoft Windows 10 Home Without License Key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-windows-10-home-without-license-key/4137e553-d3a5-43a6-979c-59938820cdda
  3. Microsoft Account License

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft Account License: After resetting my laptop, I try to log in my university account for installed Microsoft apps but it says that it's unlicensed. I already talked to our IT admin and they already tried to reset my password and deactivate-reactive my account but we can't seem to find what's...
  4. Windows is activated with a digital license key linked to your Microsoft account

Windows is activated with a digital license key linked to your Microsoft account: I have installed Windows 10 Pro to My PC. In activation section, it shows that "Windows is activated with a digital license key linked to your Microsoft account" Now how can I be sure that this windows version is GENUINE? Please help......
  5. Windows 10 License Key

Windows 10 License Key: Hello, I'm a student and from my University I've been told that I can have a free Windows 10 Student Version License Key for 3 or 4 computers. I enter the site Onthehub https://onthehub.com/download/free-software/windows-10-education-for-students/ I can see the document ,...
  6. Forgotten product key.

Forgotten product key.: Hello, I am writing in order to know if it is possible to recover my Windows 10 product key, as I can see the computer linked into my account but the product key in purchases is not shown. I believe that it is due to that it was an upgrade from a Windows 7. I hope that...
  7. Windows 10 home microsoft store license key

Windows 10 home microsoft store license key: Now I know this is kinda an odd question but I had purchased a windows 10 home license key from the microsoft store for a pc I had built from the ground up since then that PC has bit the dust and I have a new one I built I would like to install windows 10 on would my...
  8. 2 license keys for 1 account?

2 license keys for 1 account?: Hello all, I recently built a new PC and was going to move my windows 10 key to it from my current one. Instead I was thinking I would just buy a new key since i'm not selling this one but giving it to my brother. Would it be possible to have 2 license keys linked to my...
  9. MICROSOFT WINDOWS LICENSE KEY EXPIRED

MICROSOFT WINDOWS LICENSE KEY EXPIRED: I received a phone call supposedly from Microsoft. It indicated to me that "Microsoft Window License Key has been expired in your computer. So the Microsoft Corporation has stopped the Windows services in your computer". They gave me a phone # 866-978-0078 to call to renew...
  10. Link a Microsoft Account to a Windows 10 license

Link a Microsoft Account to a Windows 10 license: I have a retail version of Windows 7 Pro Some time ago i took advantage to upgrade my o/s to Windows 10 . I currently sign into PC with a microsoft account. Motherboard on PC may be giving up on me so I wish to replace it. I have done a bit of research and it...