Windows 10: Forgotten Microsoft Account with Windows 10 License Key

Discus and support Forgotten Microsoft Account with Windows 10 License Key in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello! I made a new account just to ask this question This time I secured my passwords. But I have an existing microsoft account which has a windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Arth Llorenz Flores, Aug 1, 2021.

1. Forgotten Microsoft Account with Windows 10 License Key

Hello! I made a new account just to ask this question This time I secured my passwords. But I have an existing microsoft account which has a windows 10 retail key linked in it. It is still attached on the PC I am currently using, but unfortunately, I could not remember the password. I have tried everything with the microsoft recovery form https://account.live.com/ResetPassword.aspx but I I couldn't recover it because of insufficient details. I only had one password for that account and never changed it and that's the one I forgot. I am planning on reinstalling my OS that's why I'm try

:)

Arth Llorenz Flores, Aug 1, 2021
  2. Kursah Win User

Loophole Lets You Freely Upgrade to Windows 10 After Offer Expiry

If you upgrade your 7 install to 10, which is worth it IMHO, make sure you link to a Microsoft Account. Otherwise you might not be able to easily regain the key if they block using 7 keys in the future.

You don't need to use the Microsoft account as your profile on so you can still bypass logging in at setup and creating a local account. All you gotta do to link your 10 account to your MS install (if you choose not to use your MS account as your profile), is to simply do the following:

• Click Start
    • Click Settings
    • Click Update and Security
    • Click Activation
    • As or with Admin permissions, click Add Account
    • Login with MS Account credentials.
    Then you should see a message that reads:

More info: How to reactivate Windows 10 after a hardware change | Windows Central , Link Microsoft Account to Windows 10 Digital License , Link a Microsoft Account to a Windows 10 license - gHacks Tech News

Kursah, Aug 1, 2021
  3. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Aug 1, 2021
  4. Forgotten Microsoft Account with Windows 10 License Key

Link Microsoft Account to Windows 10 Digital License  

This is what i get on step 2

Forgotten Microsoft Account with Windows 10 License Key [​IMG]

MCardona81, Aug 1, 2021
Thema:

Forgotten Microsoft Account with Windows 10 License Key

1. Forgotten Microsoft Account with Windows 10 License Key - Similar Threads - Forgotten Microsoft Account

2. One Microsoft account with OEM license key and another Microsoft account with OEM license...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    One Microsoft account with OEM license key and another Microsoft account with OEM license...: Hello, I have a question about OEM windows activation licenses.I bought two windows activation keys at a low price on the website they said they were RETAIL. On the laptop I added an activation license and on the computer the other activation key. I mention that the laptop...
  3. One Microsoft account with OEM license key and another Microsoft account with OEM license...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One Microsoft account with OEM license key and another Microsoft account with OEM license...: Hello, I have a question about OEM windows activation licenses.I bought two windows activation keys at a low price on the website they said they were RETAIL. On the laptop I added an activation license and on the computer the other activation key. I mention that the laptop...
  4. One Microsoft account with OEM license key and another Microsoft account with OEM license...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. CANT UNLOCK MICROSOFT ACCOUNT....FORGOTTEN KEY

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CANT UNLOCK MICROSOFT ACCOUNT....FORGOTTEN KEY: HI, I guess this is not a new problem and I have read some other questions and replies and tried some recovery methods but my problem persists.I purchased a secondhand windows pro windows 11 preloaded that was refurbished and it seems to work fine. I seem to to have signed in...
  6. CANT UNLOCK MICROSOFT ACCOUNT....FORGOTTEN KEY

CANT UNLOCK MICROSOFT ACCOUNT....FORGOTTEN KEY: HI, I guess this is not a new problem and I have read some other questions and replies and tried some recovery methods but my problem persists.I purchased a secondhand windows pro windows 11 preloaded that was refurbished and it seems to work fine. I seem to to have signed in...
  7. Is windows 10 license key linked to my account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is windows 10 license key linked to my account?: I'm planning on building a new PC because the current laptop I'm using is on it's last legs. For some context, I purchased my current daily drive laptop for cheap on ebay a couple years ago but it came with a retail windows 10 pro key. I've confirmed this by entering through...
  8. Is windows 10 license key linked to my account?

Is windows 10 license key linked to my account?: I'm planning on building a new PC because the current laptop I'm using is on it's last legs. For some context, I purchased my current daily drive laptop for cheap on ebay a couple years ago but it came with a retail windows 10 pro key. I've confirmed this by entering through...
  9. Is windows 10 license key linked to my account?

10. Link a Microsoft Account to a Windows 10 license

Link a Microsoft Account to a Windows 10 license: I have a retail version of Windows 7 Pro Some time ago i took advantage to upgrade my o/s to Windows 10 . I currently sign into PC with a microsoft account. Motherboard on PC may be giving up on me so I wish to replace it. I have done a bit of research and it...