Windows 10: forgotten my only administrative account password

Discus and support forgotten my only administrative account password in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; ok so i have three usable accounts on my computer but only one of them has administrative privileges. one day i was playing around with command prompt... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by squiddyboy, Jul 9, 2021.

1. forgotten my only administrative account password

ok so i have three usable accounts on my computer but only one of them has administrative privileges. one day i was playing around with command prompt and doing the net user command but i think i typed in the command to change this password beachside the next day i tried to sign in and couldn't. Can someone please help me either reset my password or if there's a way to view all command prompt history then that would help too. Now before anyone replies i don't have admin, plus i cannot use safe mode with networking/command prompt or just normal safe mode ok?plz help soonthanks in advance that'

:)

squiddyboy, Jul 9, 2021
  2. Try3 Win User

Local Accounts Forgotten Passwords

Administrator should not be listed after that net user Administrator /active:no command was run.

Just reboot to make sure everything has worked through - and just sign in to one account not more than one. Choose either G3YAQ or VE2KM

Denis

Try3, Jul 9, 2021
  3. Administrator forgotten password to account

Hi,

"What to do if you forget your Windows 8/8.1 password"

Change or reset your Windows password

If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:

• If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
    • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. For more info, go to the

Reset your password
      webpage.
    • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.
    If you've tried these suggestions and still can't sign in:

• If you have Windows 8.1, you'll need to reinstall Windows.
    • If you have Windows RT 8.1, you'll need to contact your PC manufacturer.
    @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Microsoft forbids any assistance being given in these Forums to help you bypass or "crack" lost or forgotten Passwords.

Here is the Microsoft Information outlining that Policy:

Keeping Passwords Secure- Microsoft Policy on Getting Around Passwords

Microsoft policy about lost or forgotten passwords

Technical support policy for lost or forgotten passwords - Microsoft 365 Security

Cheers.

Bill Smithers, Jul 9, 2021
  4. 016016016 Win User

forgotten my only administrative account password

Administrator forgotten password to account

My account is a standard user not administrator. The administrator has forgotten his password. I can't make an admin account without the administrator password

016016016, Jul 9, 2021
Thema:

forgotten my only administrative account password

1. forgotten my only administrative account password - Similar Threads - forgotten administrative account

2. Forgotten Administrator password!

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Forgotten Administrator password!: I have forgotten my Administrator password on my Microsoft 10 computer. I've tried all my previous passwords, but they are not right. I remember part of the new password that I changed, but since I don't know the rest, am not able to get in.On reading some suggestions on...
  3. Forgotten Administrator password!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forgotten Administrator password!: I have forgotten my Administrator password on my Microsoft 10 computer. I've tried all my previous passwords, but they are not right. I remember part of the new password that I changed, but since I don't know the rest, am not able to get in.On reading some suggestions on...
  4. Forgotten Administrator password!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. forgotten administrator local account password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    forgotten administrator local account password: Dear Microsoft support team.I forgotten my administrator local account password and their security questions because I always used my my face id or my pin to sign in to my laptop. is there any way to recover or reset the password?I know my old password but last year I change...
  6. forgotten administrator local account password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    forgotten administrator local account password: Dear Microsoft support team.I forgotten my administrator local account password and their security questions because I always used my my face id or my pin to sign in to my laptop. is there any way to recover or reset the password?I know my old password but last year I change...
  7. forgotten administrator local account password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. forgotten administrator password

forgotten administrator password: I have a Microsoft account and can sign into that ok but I have forgotten my computers administrator password and pin. How can I reset these? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forgotten-administrator-password/dc8148c5-e817-477d-bb01-ebd1ef84f13a
  9. Forgotten password--not the administrator account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Forgotten password--not the administrator account: I am the administrator. I set up an account for my wife. She forgot her password and can't answer the security questions and does not have a password reset disk. (I am signed in.) Windows Pro 1903 What can I do to get her back on line? 153071
  10. administrator password forgotten on notebook

administrator password forgotten on notebook: need to either delete or reset notebook password bill https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/administrator-password-forgotten-on-notebook/40a0f583-8ac3-4620-8592-bc4cc545d227"