Windows 10: Forgotten my pin

Discus and support Forgotten my pin in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I forgot my pin and the number my Microsoft account was whit I no longer have it. Would someone please contact me at my Email for help me, please ***... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by yajairamendiola, Aug 22, 2021.

1. Forgotten my pin

I forgot my pin and the number my Microsoft account was whit I no longer have it. Would someone please contact me at my Email for help me, please *** Email address is removed for privacy ****original title: forget

:)

yajairamendiola, Aug 22, 2021
  2. MrsT22110 Win User

forgotten pin

Hi,

I'm going around in circles here.

I want to download Windows Draw.

I'm asked for my PIN - I have absolutely no memory of ever setting a PIN.

I click on "I have forgotten my PIN"

I'm asked to sign In, but I am already signed in.

My contact phone number has changed so that won't work.

I go to the site suggested;

I'm asked for my PIN - I have absolutely no memory of ever setting a PIN.

I click on "I have forgotten my PIN"

I'm asked for details of my age etc.

An automated response come back saying I haven't provided the right data!

I still want to download Windows Draw.

Argghhhhh

MrsT22110, Aug 22, 2021
  3. forgotten pin

Hi LindsayHolland

Greetings! I am Vijay, an Independent Advisor. I am here to work with you on this problem.

You can't recover forgotten PIN. You will need to reset it.

Reboot you computer and when you reach your Lock screen where you need to input your PIN, click "I forgot my PIN". Follow the online directions to Reset your PIN.

Do let me know if you require any further help on this. Will be glad to help you.

Vijay_Verma, Aug 22, 2021
  4. JayPhi Win User

Forgotten my pin

Clear "Pin suggested" list in People Bar

Does anybody know how to clear the "Pin suggested" list on the "People bar"?

Contacts are added to the "Pin suggested" list once you've pinned and unpinned them. But there seems to be no obvious way to remove them from that list.

After playing around with this feature and pinning and unpinning many dummy contacts, it's rather annoying to see them in the "Pin suggested" list when you click on the "My People" icon in the taskbar.

JayPhi, Aug 22, 2021
Thema:

Forgotten my pin

1. Forgotten my pin - Similar Threads - Forgotten pin

2. My pc has forgotten my pin and won’t let me make a new one

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My pc has forgotten my pin and won’t let me make a new one: This is the second time this has happened before I had to reset my entire pc just so I could fix it and now it’s happened again. It says it has forgotten my pin and I need to make a new one but when I try to it doesn’t let me and says try again later and I have and it still...
  3. My pc has forgotten my pin and won’t let me make a new one

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc has forgotten my pin and won’t let me make a new one: This is the second time this has happened before I had to reset my entire pc just so I could fix it and now it’s happened again. It says it has forgotten my pin and I need to make a new one but when I try to it doesn’t let me and says try again later and I have and it still...
  4. My pc has forgotten my pin and won’t let me make a new one

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can’t get into computer because of pin error and forgotten password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can’t get into computer because of pin error and forgotten password: I accidentally disabled some windows services and when I restarted the PIN wasn’t working anymore. So I had to use my normal password but I forgot that one. Then I tried to select “forgot password” but then I got the system error: error in stack-bufferI saw some...
  6. Can’t get into computer because of pin error and forgotten password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t get into computer because of pin error and forgotten password: I accidentally disabled some windows services and when I restarted the PIN wasn’t working anymore. So I had to use my normal password but I forgot that one. Then I tried to select “forgot password” but then I got the system error: error in stack-bufferI saw some...
  7. Can’t get into computer because of pin error and forgotten password

8. Lost Windows Hello PW and Pin. Forgotten PW W-Hello asks for Pin. Forgotten PIN W-Hello...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Lost Windows Hello PW and Pin. Forgotten PW W-Hello asks for Pin. Forgotten PIN W-Hello...: I can login to my laptop. I cannot login to activate MS365 as Windows Hello asks for the PW or Pin, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-windows-hello-pw-and-pin-forgotten-pw-w-hello/5242002d-1b1e-437d-b656-6617e6b92a3a
  9. Lost Windows Hello PW and Pin. Forgotten PW W-Hello asks for Pin. Forgotten PIN W-Hello...

Lost Windows Hello PW and Pin. Forgotten PW W-Hello asks for Pin. Forgotten PIN W-Hello...: I can login to my laptop. I cannot login to activate MS365 as Windows Hello asks for the PW or Pin, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-windows-hello-pw-and-pin-forgotten-pw-w-hello/5242002d-1b1e-437d-b656-6617e6b92a3a
  10. Lost Windows Hello PW and Pin. Forgotten PW W-Hello asks for Pin. Forgotten PIN W-Hello...

in Windows 10 Gaming