Windows 10: Forgotten original Microsoft Account Passwork by remember my PIN

Discus and support Forgotten original Microsoft Account Passwork by remember my PIN in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; About 18 months ago I set up my new computer with Password and PIN. However, I have only been using my PIN since and probably have changed my... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by AngusGraham1, Aug 24, 2018.

1. Forgotten original Microsoft Account Passwork by remember my PIN

About 18 months ago I set up my new computer with Password and PIN. However, I have only been using my PIN since and probably have changed my Microsoft Account password multiple times. My PC has a problem and to gain Administration apparently it only remembers the original PC Microsoft Password and not one of my more recent passwords. Is there any way I can by pass or reactivate the original password?

:)

AngusGraham1, Aug 24, 2018
  2. Dyan Rey Win User

Microsoft Account PIN and password

We appreciate the screenshot that you provided. to start troubleshooting the issue with you logins, we suggest that you follow the steps below on how login pin goes back to password:

• Click Start menu and go to Settings.
    • In Settings, click the Accounts icon.
    • Click on Sign-in options.
    • Change both your password and pin one by one.
    Let us know how it goes.

Dyan Rey, Aug 24, 2018
  3. Unable to sign-in to Microsoft account forgotten password

Hi,

Thanks for the Quick response. I will eventually use the suggestions you have given. But for the present I'd like to continue logging into my PC with my PIN. My concern is more with recovering my Widows local user login password, which seems not possible.
    However I have a question to ask MS which I personally think as valid: when both a Password and a PIN are equally valid for successfully logging in to Windows local admin account why only the Password is given credence in the matter of resetting of the login
    Password or creating a password recovery disc? Will MS please respond? Thank you.

RavindraB.C, Aug 24, 2018
  4. Forgotten original Microsoft Account Passwork by remember my PIN

Unable to sign-in to Microsoft account forgotten password

Hi,

Thank you for coming back to us with details.

Since, you have forgotten the user account password we will not able to help you related password scenarios due to security purpose. The best what I can suggest you is create a new user account and transfer all user profile data’s to the new user account.
    Once you transfer all the data’s to new user account you can convert the user account to Microsoft account and delete the old user account (If you want).
    You can also follow the below steps to transfer all your data’s to the new user account.

• Open file explorer and double click on
      OS (CForgotten original Microsoft Account Passwork by remember my PIN :).

• Go to Users and try transferring all the data’s/file to the new user account.
    Hope this helps. We look forward to hear from you.

Billion Debbarma, Aug 24, 2018
Thema:

Forgotten original Microsoft Account Passwork by remember my PIN

1. Forgotten original Microsoft Account Passwork by remember my PIN - Similar Threads - Forgotten original Microsoft

2. Forgotten Pin

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Forgotten Pin: Hello,I forgot my pin and I do not have any other option to input my password and it will only have me put my pin. I clicked forgot my pin and I had to reset my alternative security due to change of number and now it’s the 30 day waiting period. I am continued to be locked...
  3. Forgotten Pin

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forgotten Pin: Hello,I forgot my pin and I do not have any other option to input my password and it will only have me put my pin. I clicked forgot my pin and I had to reset my alternative security due to change of number and now it’s the 30 day waiting period. I am continued to be locked...
  4. local account pin forgotten

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    local account pin forgotten: I set a local Account password along with a picture password and a pin but sadly i forgot the password and pin and i didnt set a reset disk i can only unlock through picture password as i only remember picture password . to even reset they ask me for the local account...
  5. local account pin forgotten

in Windows 10 Gaming
    local account pin forgotten: I set a local Account password along with a picture password and a pin but sadly i forgot the password and pin and i didnt set a reset disk i can only unlock through picture password as i only remember picture password . to even reset they ask me for the local account...
  6. local account pin forgotten

7. Forgotten Pin

Forgotten Pin: Hello, Microsoft CommunityI am having trouble downloading specific apps and reaching User Account Control Settings. Everytime I try to do so, a screen pops up and asks "Do you want this app to make changes to your device?" It wants me to put in a pin, but a pin for an account...
  8. Forgotten my pin

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Forgotten my pin: I forgot my pin and the number my Microsoft account was whit I no longer have it. Would someone please contact me at my Email for help me, please *** Email address is removed for privacy ****original title: forget...
  9. Forgotten PIN#

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Forgotten PIN#: I created a PIN but have forgotten it. The e-mail address on the account had been hacked and I no longer have access to it to help re-set it. I noticed that there was the option for a phone number but I'm no longer getting that option. Is there anything I can do other that...
  10. forgotten pin

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    forgotten pin: recover forgotten pin https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forgotten-pin/247758ce-b391-43fd-87c3-077e18dabb16"