Windows 10: Forgotten password - Microsoft Surface Pro login

Discus and support Forgotten password - Microsoft Surface Pro login in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; The same password I have always used to login to my Microsoft surface pro keeps saying the username or password is incorrect. I press the power and the... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Salmoncat79, Aug 21, 2019.

1. Forgotten password - Microsoft Surface Pro login

The same password I have always used to login to my Microsoft surface pro keeps saying the username or password is incorrect. I press the power and the volume up buttons at the same time whenever my computer is Experiencing issues and i got this message.

Forgotten password - Microsoft Surface Pro login [​IMG]

Exception Processing Message Oxc0000005 Parameters Ox7ffdd5cb1ce8 Ox7ffdd5cb1ce8 0x7ffdd5cb1ce8 Ox7ffdd5cb1ce8

I heard that this can be a bug based upon the password accessing software itself and I saw some videos where you have to erase your computers data in the process of getting accessing to your computer . I was hoping this would not be case and there would be more solutions , i just would like to go about the easiest and non risk method to access my computer again. I hope this specific error code can help pinpoint the cause of issue.

• Brienna M.

:)

Salmoncat79, Aug 21, 2019

2. Surface Pro-forgotten Password

Hi,

I brought a Microsoft surface Pro tablet recently and promptly forgot the admin password.

Can someone help me work around that?

Cheers

Kat

KapitalKat, Aug 21, 2019
  3. marisaPO Win User
    Microsoft login asking for Windows password

I'm trying to login to my Microsoft account, have done the reset my password routine when I thought perhaps I had forgotten my password, but it turns out I had not forgotten my pw. The snag is that when I go to login, I get through to the step where it asks
    for my current Windows password. So login steps go login MS, MS password, and then Windows password. My Microsoft pw doesn't work. I have no clue what my Windows pw is and there is no option for "forgot my password."

What's up with this? It seems ironic that I'm selecting "ease of access" as a category. How do I get past this?

Marisa

marisaPO, Aug 21, 2019
  4. CRL1954 Win User

Forgotten password - Microsoft Surface Pro login

Forgotten login password

My son has loaned his laptop to me. But he has forgotten his login password! Therefore I cannot change user on login screen.

CRL1954, Aug 21, 2019
Thema:

Forgotten password - Microsoft Surface Pro login

1. Forgotten password - Microsoft Surface Pro login - Similar Threads - Forgotten password Microsoft

2. .Surface Go - forgotten password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .Surface Go - forgotten password: I have forgotten my password to Surface Go.How can I login ? Can I login using the 3 security questions and if so how. Any help appreciated https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/surface-go-forgotten-password/7eb2a65a-0076-41fe-b84f-8ed2b3e7db87
  3. .Surface Go - forgotten password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    .Surface Go - forgotten password: I have forgotten my password to Surface Go.How can I login ? Can I login using the 3 security questions and if so how. Any help appreciated https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/surface-go-forgotten-password/7eb2a65a-0076-41fe-b84f-8ed2b3e7db87
  4. .Surface Go - forgotten password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Login Issue with password forgotten

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Login Issue with password forgotten: I used to login my laptop through PIN instead of password till yesterday. But today when I opened my laptop and tried to login, it asks me to put password instead of PIN and I do not remember the password. I do not see the sign-in option to change the login method from...
  6. Login Issue with password forgotten

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Login Issue with password forgotten: I used to login my laptop through PIN instead of password till yesterday. But today when I opened my laptop and tried to login, it asks me to put password instead of PIN and I do not remember the password. I do not see the sign-in option to change the login method from...
  7. Password forgotten - stuck on login screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Password forgotten - stuck on login screen: I got my brothers old laptop with Windows 10, and i removed the picture password which was the only way me or my brother could get into the computer. Me and my brother can't remember the password or the pin. I am stuck on the login page, with no way possible to get back into...
  8. Microsoft surface pro password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Microsoft surface pro password: How do i reset https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-surface-pro-password/6d412ece-4848-4840-8f23-275b78175f20
  9. forgotten login password

forgotten login password: I am trying to fix my granddaughters windows10 laptop. She has forgotten the password and cannot remember any of the previous passwords which the Microsoft password reset process asks for. Also tried the troubleshooting options including trying to get to the command prompt...
  10. Forgotten login password and security questions

Forgotten login password and security questions: Hi, I have forgotten my login and the answers to my security questions. Is there a way to reset my password? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forgotten-login-password-and-security-questions/0c6a2e78-daae-4528-b03a-f856647af051"