Windows 10: Forgotten pin ...at a hotel...no internet...typing from my tablet

Discus and support Forgotten pin ...at a hotel...no internet...typing from my tablet in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi i appear to have forgotten my pin. How do i reclaim my windows 10 computer. It is telling me that there is no i ternet connection. But yesterday... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Stephen of the North, Oct 2, 2020.

1. Forgotten pin ...at a hotel...no internet...typing from my tablet

Hi i appear to have forgotten my pin. How do i reclaim my windows 10 computer. It is telling me that there is no i ternet connection. But yesterday there was. Infact its the same connection that i am on while writing this on my tablet.

Thanks in advance

s

:)

Stephen of the North, Oct 2, 2020
  2. John Vil Win User

I can't PIN Internet Explorer to the taskbar. Can someone help?

Hello Karie,

To pin Internet Explorer to your taskbar, kindly follow these steps.

• Type Internet Explorer on Cortana's search field.
    • Right click on Internet Explorer and select Pin to taskbar.

Should you have any other concerns, feel free to post back.

John Vil, Oct 2, 2020
  3. ray5450 Win User
    Hotel internet story; sudden bad connection

Thank-you, for the responses:

Berton--the hotel asked other guests surrounding my room, and no one else has a problem. Further, all is working with my friend's Windows 7 machine and while he is sitting right next to me. I would think if there was a bad router or some interference, it would affect more than just me.

Cuffy--the site you suggested pertains to a list of error codes caused by Windows updates. I have not received an error code of any kind. Further, my machine works just fine 4 floors down.

ray5450, Oct 2, 2020
  4. Forgotten pin ...at a hotel...no internet...typing from my tablet

N900 connected via ethernet cable to the internet : e.g. in hotels without wireless

As it happened to me to go in hotels where internet is available inside the room only by ethernet cable (and not wireless), I was asking how i could connect an N900.I posted on a Maemo mailing list and I received the following suggestions: Travel router,
    Asus WL-330gE tested only with N800

Any suggestions, comments?

Thank you

Message Edited by AlessioS on 31-Dec-2009 05:27 PM
    Message Edited by AlessioS on 31-Dec-2009 05:28 PM

AlessioS---01, Oct 2, 2020
Thema:

Forgotten pin ...at a hotel...no internet...typing from my tablet

1. Forgotten pin ...at a hotel...no internet...typing from my tablet - Similar Threads - Forgotten pin hotel

2. Forgotten PIN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forgotten PIN: Hi, I have a HP laptop windows 10. I forgot my PIN and I can’t get in my laptop. I have the security email but there is no option of “I forgot my password” and “sign in options” on the screen. I’ve tried wrong PIN several times and I don’t want to risk it lock. Please can...
  3. Forgotten PIN

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forgotten PIN: Hi, I have a HP laptop windows 10. I forgot my PIN and I can’t get in my laptop. I have the security email but there is no option of “I forgot my password” and “sign in options” on the screen. I’ve tried wrong PIN several times and I don’t want to risk it lock. Please can...
  4. Forgotten Pin

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Forgotten Pin: Hello,I forgot my pin and I do not have any other option to input my password and it will only have me put my pin. I clicked forgot my pin and I had to reset my alternative security due to change of number and now it’s the 30 day waiting period. I am continued to be locked...
  5. Forgotten Pin

Forgotten Pin: Hello,I forgot my pin and I do not have any other option to input my password and it will only have me put my pin. I clicked forgot my pin and I had to reset my alternative security due to change of number and now it’s the 30 day waiting period. I am continued to be locked...
  6. Forgotten Pin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forgotten Pin: Hello, Microsoft CommunityI am having trouble downloading specific apps and reaching User Account Control Settings. Everytime I try to do so, a screen pops up and asks "Do you want this app to make changes to your device?" It wants me to put in a pin, but a pin for an account...
  7. Forgotten Pin

Forgotten Pin: Hello, Microsoft CommunityI am having trouble downloading specific apps and reaching User Account Control Settings. Everytime I try to do so, a screen pops up and asks "Do you want this app to make changes to your device?" It wants me to put in a pin, but a pin for an account...
  8. Forgotten my pin

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Forgotten my pin: I forgot my pin and the number my Microsoft account was whit I no longer have it. Would someone please contact me at my Email for help me, please *** Email address is removed for privacy ****original title: forget...
  9. Forgotten PIN#

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Forgotten PIN#: I created a PIN but have forgotten it. The e-mail address on the account had been hacked and I no longer have access to it to help re-set it. I noticed that there was the option for a phone number but I'm no longer getting that option. Is there anything I can do other that...
  10. forgotten pin

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    forgotten pin: recover forgotten pin https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forgotten-pin/247758ce-b391-43fd-87c3-077e18dabb16"