Windows 10: Forgotten pin on my brand new laptop

Discus and support Forgotten pin on my brand new laptop in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi people, Hope you're all doing great. I bought a brand new laptop from UAE, I somehow added the sign-in pin which I forgot now and I can not sign in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Adeel Yaqoob Janjua, Apr 29, 2023.

1. Forgotten pin on my brand new laptop

Hi people, Hope you're all doing great. I bought a brand new laptop from UAE, I somehow added the sign-in pin which I forgot now and I can not sign in to my laptop. The issue is that when I click on forgot pin, it takes me to add Mircosoft Account so I sign in with my Microsoft, and at the end, it says something went wrong. I don't want to buy new Windows now and can't use pirated Windows as well. Please help me to get my sign-in info back or help me reset it.Note: I have tried resetting my laptop from sign in but there is no reset option in startup troubleshooting.

:)

Adeel Yaqoob Janjua, Apr 29, 2023
  2. MrsT22110 Win User

forgotten pin

Hi,

I'm going around in circles here.

I want to download Windows Draw.

I'm asked for my PIN - I have absolutely no memory of ever setting a PIN.

I click on "I have forgotten my PIN"

I'm asked to sign In, but I am already signed in.

My contact phone number has changed so that won't work.

I go to the site suggested;

I'm asked for my PIN - I have absolutely no memory of ever setting a PIN.

I click on "I have forgotten my PIN"

I'm asked for details of my age etc.

An automated response come back saying I haven't provided the right data!

I still want to download Windows Draw.

Argghhhhh

MrsT22110, Apr 29, 2023
  3. I have forgotten my laptop pin how to recover

Forgotten my pin of laptop how to recover

Byri Sathwik, Apr 29, 2023
  4. menarez Win User

Forgotten pin on my brand new laptop

brand new lap top battery

I ran the troubleshoot power option and it said “Display brightness setting is too high”

but it’s a brand new laptop, i should think I could expect the most from it.

I haven’t tried the next steps uou have suggested yet.

menarez, Apr 29, 2023
Thema:

Forgotten pin on my brand new laptop

1. Forgotten pin on my brand new laptop - Similar Threads - Forgotten pin brand

2. Forgotten Pin

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Forgotten Pin: Hello,I forgot my pin and I do not have any other option to input my password and it will only have me put my pin. I clicked forgot my pin and I had to reset my alternative security due to change of number and now it’s the 30 day waiting period. I am continued to be locked...
  3. Forgotten Pin

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forgotten Pin: Hello,I forgot my pin and I do not have any other option to input my password and it will only have me put my pin. I clicked forgot my pin and I had to reset my alternative security due to change of number and now it’s the 30 day waiting period. I am continued to be locked...
  4. Forgotten pin on my brand new laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forgotten pin on my brand new laptop: Hi people, Hope you're all doing great. I bought a brand new laptop from UAE, I somehow added the sign-in pin which I forgot now and I can not sign in to my laptop. The issue is that when I click on forgot pin, it takes me to add Mircosoft Account so I sign in with my...
  5. Forgotten Pin

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forgotten Pin: Hello, Microsoft CommunityI am having trouble downloading specific apps and reaching User Account Control Settings. Everytime I try to do so, a screen pops up and asks "Do you want this app to make changes to your device?" It wants me to put in a pin, but a pin for an account...
  6. Forgotten my pin

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Forgotten my pin: I forgot my pin and the number my Microsoft account was whit I no longer have it. Would someone please contact me at my Email for help me, please *** Email address is removed for privacy ****original title: forget...
  7. Forgotten PIN#

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Forgotten PIN#: I created a PIN but have forgotten it. The e-mail address on the account had been hacked and I no longer have access to it to help re-set it. I noticed that there was the option for a phone number but I'm no longer getting that option. Is there anything I can do other that...
  8. Brand New Laptop Stuck On Create a PIN Setup

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Brand New Laptop Stuck On Create a PIN Setup: I tried to set it up with wifi off, I tried to set it up using my voice, but nothing works! I can't even do a fresh install because it already is one! submitted by /u/Blob55 [link] [comments]...
  9. forgotten pin

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    forgotten pin: recover forgotten pin https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forgotten-pin/247758ce-b391-43fd-87c3-077e18dabb16"
  10. Brand New laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Brand New laptop: After loading MS office 365 and down loading updates. I restarted my lap top as required and now all it states is "PREPAREING AUTOMATIC REPAIR." Tis is a brand NEW LAPTOP, ??? What is up with this ....