Windows 10: forgotten pin

Discus and support forgotten pin in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; recover forgotten pin https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forgotten-pin/247758ce-b391-43fd-87c3-077e18dabb16" Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by LindsayHolland, Apr 25, 2019.

1. forgotten pin

recover forgotten pin

:)

LindsayHolland, Apr 25, 2019
  2. JayPhi Win User

Clear "Pin suggested" list in People Bar

Does anybody know how to clear the "Pin suggested" list on the "People bar"?

Contacts are added to the "Pin suggested" list once you've pinned and unpinned them. But there seems to be no obvious way to remove them from that list.

After playing around with this feature and pinning and unpinning many dummy contacts, it's rather annoying to see them in the "Pin suggested" list when you click on the "My People" icon in the taskbar.

JayPhi, Apr 25, 2019
  3. PIN at start up

Hi Scott,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the below steps how to Change PIN password:

• In the search box, type settings.
    • Then Click on accounts.
    • Then on the left hand side click on sign in options.
    • Then you can Select Change PIN password and remove the pin.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Apr 25, 2019
  4. forgotten pin

PIN stoped working for no reason

Hi Anturaju,

You can use PIN to add more security to your account. If you forgot your PIN, you can change it by doing the steps below:

• Press Windows + I to open Windows Settings.
    • Click Accounts.
    • Click Sign-in options.
    • Click the link I forgot my PIN to prompt you to another window.
    • Click Continue to start resetting your forgotten PIN.
    • In Set up a PIN window, type your desired PIN in
      New PIN and Confirm PIN.
    • Click OK to finish.
    Please inform us if you have successfully established a new PIN in your account.

Johann Eva, Apr 25, 2019
Thema:

forgotten pin

1. forgotten pin - Similar Threads - forgotten pin

2. Stuck on safe mode with my forgotten previous password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Stuck on safe mode with my forgotten previous password: Hello, I would like to know my previous password because I am in this state of this safe mode. Of course, it requires me to set my password for my Microsoft account and I forgot my previous password. I would like to request to reveal my previous password for my activities,...
  3. Stuck at safe mode login due to forgotten local password

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Stuck at safe mode login due to forgotten local password: I am hoping someone can help me so I don't have to do a fresh install. I upgraded my 64 bit Windows 10 Pro to 1903 and my AMD driver started causing reboots reporting issues with Wattman. Solutions online pointed to clearing the driver using AMD's driver tool. Well it...
  4. Recovery of forgotten wifi login

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Recovery of forgotten wifi login: I have forgotten my sign in password for my internet network. How do I go about finding it on the computer again? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recovery-of-forgotten-wifi-login/2949cab9-75b1-475b-87c7-053f7d722bbc
  5. Forgotten Pin login screen windows 10

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Forgotten Pin login screen windows 10: Good morning, I was prompted by my new antivirus to set a password for login on my computer. I did this and the laptop worked fine the next day. Now I cant get logged in and I cant for the life of me remember the password. I've tried different combinations of what it...
  6. Forgotten the ( U.A.C. ) - User Account Control's password.

Forgotten the ( U.A.C. ) - User Account Control's password.: I have forgotten the ( U.A.C. ) - User Account Control's password and now I can install anything and can't make any changes in my computer!!!! WHAT SHALL I DO ????...
  7. Microsoft's policy for lost and forgotten passwords

Microsoft's policy for lost and forgotten passwords: Article applies to: Microsoft Account, Office, Windows, Xbox, Microsoft Family Safety Article approved by Community Engagement team Introduction Microsoft takes security seriously. It is for your protection. This article outlines Microsoft's policy for lost and...
  8. My pc is suck in safe mode .I was using a pin and have forgotten my password

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My pc is suck in safe mode .I was using a pin and have forgotten my password: I have tried the solutions but still cant sign in to the command prompt with my Microsoft account for some reason . why cant i just boot into normal windows like i use to ....
  9. Forgotten PIN

Forgotten PIN: Hi, I have an old Ativ S mobile phone. Originally purchased as Win 8, it got the upgrade to Win 10. I bought a Windows mobile to replace it a couple of years ago and started using that, including setting up my OneDrive storage. However, I didn't take all the content off...
  10. Forgotten original Microsoft Account Passwork by remember my PIN

Forgotten original Microsoft Account Passwork by remember my PIN: About 18 months ago I set up my new computer with Password and PIN. However, I have only been using my PIN since and probably have changed my Microsoft Account password multiple times. My PC has a problem and to gain Administration apparently it only remembers the original...