Windows 10: Forgotten PIN#

Discus and support Forgotten PIN# in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I created a PIN but have forgotten it. The e-mail address on the account had been hacked and I no longer have access to it to help re-set it. I noticed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DenisePittman, Mar 26, 2021.

1. Forgotten PIN#

I created a PIN but have forgotten it. The e-mail address on the account had been hacked and I no longer have access to it to help re-set it. I noticed that there was the option for a phone number but I'm no longer getting that option. Is there anything I can do other that resetting the computer?

:)

DenisePittman, Mar 26, 2021
  2. MrsT22110 Win User

forgotten pin

Hi,

I'm going around in circles here.

I want to download Windows Draw.

I'm asked for my PIN - I have absolutely no memory of ever setting a PIN.

I click on "I have forgotten my PIN"

I'm asked to sign In, but I am already signed in.

My contact phone number has changed so that won't work.

I go to the site suggested;

I'm asked for my PIN - I have absolutely no memory of ever setting a PIN.

I click on "I have forgotten my PIN"

I'm asked for details of my age etc.

An automated response come back saying I haven't provided the right data!

I still want to download Windows Draw.

Argghhhhh

MrsT22110, Mar 26, 2021
  3. JayPhi Win User
    Clear "Pin suggested" list in People Bar

Does anybody know how to clear the "Pin suggested" list on the "People bar"?

Contacts are added to the "Pin suggested" list once you've pinned and unpinned them. But there seems to be no obvious way to remove them from that list.

After playing around with this feature and pinning and unpinning many dummy contacts, it's rather annoying to see them in the "Pin suggested" list when you click on the "My People" icon in the taskbar.

JayPhi, Mar 26, 2021
  4. Forgotten PIN#

forgotten pin

Hi LindsayHolland

Greetings! I am Vijay, an Independent Advisor. I am here to work with you on this problem.

You can't recover forgotten PIN. You will need to reset it.

Reboot you computer and when you reach your Lock screen where you need to input your PIN, click "I forgot my PIN". Follow the online directions to Reset your PIN.

Do let me know if you require any further help on this. Will be glad to help you.

Vijay_Verma, Mar 26, 2021
Thema:

Forgotten PIN#

1. Forgotten PIN# - Similar Threads - Forgotten PIN#

2. Can’t get into computer because of pin error and forgotten password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can’t get into computer because of pin error and forgotten password: I accidentally disabled some windows services and when I restarted the PIN wasn’t working anymore. So I had to use my normal password but I forgot that one. Then I tried to select “forgot password” but then I got the system error: error in stack-bufferI saw some...
  3. Can’t get into computer because of pin error and forgotten password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t get into computer because of pin error and forgotten password: I accidentally disabled some windows services and when I restarted the PIN wasn’t working anymore. So I had to use my normal password but I forgot that one. Then I tried to select “forgot password” but then I got the system error: error in stack-bufferI saw some...
  4. Can’t get into computer because of pin error and forgotten password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Lost Windows Hello PW and Pin. Forgotten PW W-Hello asks for Pin. Forgotten PIN W-Hello...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Lost Windows Hello PW and Pin. Forgotten PW W-Hello asks for Pin. Forgotten PIN W-Hello...: I can login to my laptop. I cannot login to activate MS365 as Windows Hello asks for the PW or Pin, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-windows-hello-pw-and-pin-forgotten-pw-w-hello/5242002d-1b1e-437d-b656-6617e6b92a3a
  6. Lost Windows Hello PW and Pin. Forgotten PW W-Hello asks for Pin. Forgotten PIN W-Hello...

Lost Windows Hello PW and Pin. Forgotten PW W-Hello asks for Pin. Forgotten PIN W-Hello...: I can login to my laptop. I cannot login to activate MS365 as Windows Hello asks for the PW or Pin, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-windows-hello-pw-and-pin-forgotten-pw-w-hello/5242002d-1b1e-437d-b656-6617e6b92a3a
  7. Lost Windows Hello PW and Pin. Forgotten PW W-Hello asks for Pin. Forgotten PIN W-Hello...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Unable to replace a forgotten pin on my Surface

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to replace a forgotten pin on my Surface: Hi Microsoft, I have forgotten my pin and have not been able to put in a new one. I have tried the 'I forgot my pin' button on the start settings page. I press send notification and get a sign in request for my Microsoft account on authenticator on my phone. I approve this...
  9. Unable to replace a forgotten pin on my Surface

Unable to replace a forgotten pin on my Surface: Hi Microsoft, I have forgotten my pin and have not been able to put in a new one. I have tried the 'I forgot my pin' button on the start settings page. I press send notification and get a sign in request for my Microsoft account on authenticator on my phone. I approve this...
  10. I have forgotten my pin and neither the forgotten pin option or the use password option appear.

I have forgotten my pin and neither the forgotten pin option or the use password option appear.: I usually sign in using the fingerprint scanner, but just now, my computer told me I needed my pin to log in, but I have forgotten my pin.I tried signing in differently but I can’t choose to use my password, and the “I have forgotten my pin” button does not appear.I don’t...