Windows 10: Forgotten the ( U.A.C. ) - User Account Control's password.

Discus and support Forgotten the ( U.A.C. ) - User Account Control's password. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have forgotten the ( U.A.C. ) - User Account Control's password and now I can install anything and can't make any changes in my computer!!!!... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by MeghNagpal, May 29, 2019.

1. Forgotten the ( U.A.C. ) - User Account Control's password.

I have forgotten the ( U.A.C. ) - User Account Control's password and now I can install anything and can't make any changes in my computer!!!! WHAT SHALL I DO ????

:)

MeghNagpal, May 29, 2019

2. forgotten user account control password in windows 10

forgotten user account control password

GavinWilson1, May 29, 2019
  3. Unable to sign-in to Microsoft account forgotten password

Hi,

Thank you for coming back to us with details.

Since, you have forgotten the user account password we will not able to help you related password scenarios due to security purpose. The best what I can suggest you is create a new user account and transfer all user profile data’s to the new user account.
    Once you transfer all the data’s to new user account you can convert the user account to Microsoft account and delete the old user account (If you want).
    You can also follow the below steps to transfer all your data’s to the new user account.

• Open file explorer and double click on
      OS (CForgotten the  ( U.A.C. ) -  User Account Control's  password. :).

• Go to Users and try transferring all the data’s/file to the new user account.
    Hope this helps. We look forward to hear from you.

Billion Debbarma, May 29, 2019
  4. Forgotten the ( U.A.C. ) - User Account Control's password.

Unable to sign-in to Microsoft account forgotten password

Hi,

Thanks for the Quick response. I will eventually use the suggestions you have given. But for the present I'd like to continue logging into my PC with my PIN. My concern is more with recovering my Widows local user login password, which seems not possible.
    However I have a question to ask MS which I personally think as valid: when both a Password and a PIN are equally valid for successfully logging in to Windows local admin account why only the Password is given credence in the matter of resetting of the login
    Password or creating a password recovery disc? Will MS please respond? Thank you.

RavindraB.C, May 29, 2019
Thema:

Forgotten the ( U.A.C. ) - User Account Control's password.

1. Forgotten the ( U.A.C. ) - User Account Control's password. - Similar Threads - Forgotten User Account

2. User Account Control Password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    User Account Control Password: So, my father recently passed away and I was never told the password that he used to allow downloads. Every time I wanted to download something, I had to ask him for the password because a pop-up would appear from User Account Control. I have tried many things to try and...
  3. User Account Control Password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    User Account Control Password: So, my father recently passed away and I was never told the password that he used to allow downloads. Every time I wanted to download something, I had to ask him for the password because a pop-up would appear from User Account Control. I have tried many things to try and...
  4. User Account Control Password

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. User Account Control - Windows - Password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    User Account Control - Windows - Password: How can I, the admin for the laptop, change the password for a user account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/user-account-control-windows-password/2aae58cf-c2c2-4911-8df7-06d883349816
  6. User Account Control - Windows - Password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    User Account Control - Windows - Password: How can I, the admin for the laptop, change the password for a user account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/user-account-control-windows-password/2aae58cf-c2c2-4911-8df7-06d883349816
  7. Local Accounts Forgotten Passwords

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Local Accounts Forgotten Passwords: I will describe my situation as best I can. I don't know what I did to get into this situation. Please be gentle with me. I'm not 25 anymore and in the intervening years since I was 25 I have killed a lot of braincells as decribed in the Baggar Vance movie. I am a one man...
  8. Safe mode User Account forgotten password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Safe mode User Account forgotten password: Hello I used the msconfig command to boot into safe mode. Now I can't leave safe mode. When I rebooted the PC and the user accounts come up, I am not able to log into the Administrator account because I forgot the password. Before all this happened I was using the pin...
  9. reset standard user account forgotten password

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    reset standard user account forgotten password: Hello signed on the computer as admin, how can i reset a standard user account forgotten password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reset-standard-user-account-forgotten-password/e2b24ec6-07fe-4ec1-b8b8-06165aff6936"
  10. reset account with forgotten passwords and user names

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    reset account with forgotten passwords and user names: how can I recver loast passwords and e-mails on the e-mail addresses? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reset-account-with-forgotten-passwords-and-user/f1b0ca57-e640-4aa2-b2ec-7ef16c1f9d2d"