Windows 10: form to report hacker information I kept due to being hacked this month

Discus and support form to report hacker information I kept due to being hacked this month in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Aloha, where is the form to fill out detailed information I kept due to the fact , my computer was hacked this month ?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by SpencerMP, Nov 21, 2019.

1. SpencerMP Win User

form to report hacker information I kept due to being hacked this month

Aloha, where is the form to fill out detailed information I kept due to the fact , my computer was hacked this month ?

:)

SpencerMP, Nov 21, 2019
  2. AndreTen Win User

how to protect my PC's data and security information from being hacked

Agree (and suggested). Problem is, if OP has important documents that should be kept secured from hacker, backup won't help much... We don't know that, so it's up to him.

AndreTen, Nov 21, 2019
  3. Can someone please help me to stop being repeatedly hacked by the same hacker?

The account that I am currently writing this on is continually being hacked by the same person, and they keep logging back in to change the password. You might ask.. "Why not just change your email or phone number so the hacker can't keep 2-step verifying
    the account and regaining access, thus locking you out?".. GREAT QUESTION!! Well whenever I fill out the form and regain access to the account to change the password, I can't change the email or phone number for 30 days.. by the end of the next day the hacker
    logs back in, changes my password again, and has access. Every time I regain access the stupid 30 day waiting period begins again.

If anyone anywhere has a way around this horribly built security by Microsoft, I would be ever so happy to be rid of this hacker.

By the way, I called and started live chats with agents who tell me "There is absolutely no way around the 30 day waiting period." So here I am.. in an endless loop of hack-recover-hack-recover-hack.

Help?

Guygettinghackedbyhacker, Nov 21, 2019
  4. form to report hacker information I kept due to being hacked this month

My Xbox account hacked

My account was hacked and I know the hacker a d he gave my account back and he had changed the mail and I know the password also and but he kept the two step verification and I am unable to change the two step verification for 30 days and he kept his phone
    number and his Microsoft mail for the verification how can I get my account completely back pls help me ...!

ReddyJithender, Nov 21, 2019
Thema:

form to report hacker information I kept due to being hacked this month

1. form to report hacker information I kept due to being hacked this month - Similar Threads - form report hacker

2. Being hacked or no being hacked?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Being hacked or no being hacked?: So I just got a bar tablet HD and I was going on to Target website and Austin out of nowhere all these windows popped up and saying Microsoft security alert the window is blocked because my computer is infected with children viruses and it's infecting Microsoft servers so...
  3. Being hacked or no being hacked?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Being hacked or no being hacked?: So I just got a bar tablet HD and I was going on to Target website and Austin out of nowhere all these windows popped up and saying Microsoft security alert the window is blocked because my computer is infected with children viruses and it's infecting Microsoft servers so...
  4. hacked by a rambler.ru my account information deleted by a hacker pls help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hacked by a rambler.ru my account information deleted by a hacker pls help: hacked by a rambler.ru my account information deleted by a hacker pls help my minecraft account also linked with my account my email is *** Email address is removed for privacy *** .. right now i made a new account with this email .. but i want my old information of this...
  5. hacked by a rambler.ru my account information deleted by a hacker pls help

hacked by a rambler.ru my account information deleted by a hacker pls help: hacked by a rambler.ru my account information deleted by a hacker pls help my minecraft account also linked with my account my email is *** Email address is removed for privacy *** .. right now i made a new account with this email .. but i want my old information of this...
  6. Report email hacker

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Report email hacker: Some body is hacking my email https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/report-email-hacker/938b8381-94b7-4ca9-bc5a-4f7d38fb3dcb
  7. Report email hacker

Report email hacker: Some body is hacking my email https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/report-email-hacker/938b8381-94b7-4ca9-bc5a-4f7d38fb3dcb
  8. Report email hacker

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  9. Hack Report

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Hack Report: Yesterday my computer was invaded and the screens that popped up looked like Microsoft material. There was even audio telling me to call this number: 844 276 1709. I called that number and said "how do I know you really are Microsoft?" He gave me this number to call; 800...
  10. Report hacking

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Report hacking: My PC randomly restarted itself and when i logged in most of my file were encrptyed. The hacker also left a message ATTENTION! Don't worry, you can return all your files! All your files like pictures, databases, documents and other important are encrypted with strongest...