Windows 10: Formal complaint body

Discus and support Formal complaint body in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Is there a formal complaint body I can contact against Microsoft? Microsoft support has been utterly garbage. I have contacted them over 5 times and... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Jacky-, Dec 30, 2019.

1. Jacky- Win User

Formal complaint body

Is there a formal complaint body I can contact against Microsoft?

Microsoft support has been utterly garbage. I have contacted them over 5 times and this has not been resolved. I had a refund processed against a closed bank account. I have contacted the bank and they cannot look up anything without Microsoft contacting them directly or Microsoft's bank.

Despite mentioning this several times, Microsoft can't do anything but say 'please contact the bank' and sending me in circles. I do note that this has been going on since July/August 2019.

I honestly don't think its that hard for agencies to talk to each other.

:)

Jacky-, Dec 30, 2019
  2. tvanrik Win User

Making a formal complaint against Microsoft

I want to file a formal complaint against Microsoft. When I agreed to allow MS Updates to make changes to my computer, I was only allowing it to make changes to MS Windows. I did not give them permission to delete my photos, documents, and paid programs.
    I am furious. I have lost photos of my deceased mother, deceased nephew and other deceased family members. Irreplaceable photos. Programs that I paid for were removed and are not able to be replaced from the list of removed programs. It would not restore to
    the point where they were removed and the available restore point would not even work. Where does Microsoft get off thinking they have a right to remove my programs and delete my personal photos and documents.

tvanrik, Dec 30, 2019
  3. PearJam Win User
    HOW DO I MAKE A FORMAL COMPLAINT

HOW DO I MAKE A FORMAL COMPLAINT? I have searched extensively on how to make a complaint to this company (Windows, Microsoft and anything in between). I've seen countless questions on it but have been continued to only to redirection. NO ACTUAL ANSWERS TO
    THE PROBLEM. I am not looking for anyone to fix anything. I would like a link, or a direction, or ANY way of putting in a FORMAL COMPLAINT.

It is honestly appalling how many people have GENUINE issues that need to be solved but you have not either fixed the problem for them or let them have a voice about the matter. Disgusting of a company to take advantage of the people who are buying their
    products. I understand the people moderating these questions are just normal people living their normal lives, my beef is not with you. If you do not actually have a place to voice complaints, then TELL ME. The fault is on the company for not having those
    resources. I do not believe that the world properly understands just how corrupt this company would be then to have such a monopoly over the computer industry, to be able to do whatever you want with your computers, your programs, and your customers without
    any consequences because you have silenced the voices of the very people who are putting profits in your hand. Atrocious. Thank you for listening to my rant, and thank you in advance whoever is going to be answering this question. I appreciate the help in
    this matter.

So please for the love of god, please tell me how to make a formal complaint.

PearJam, Dec 30, 2019
  4. Formal complaint body

How can I file a formal complaint with regards to your customer service?

I posted a discussion with the title

WIndows 10 - Customer Service -another story

My post has had no reply so perhaps the respondee to your post would like to tell everybody how to lodge a formal complaint as I have singularly failed to find out.

MartinGreenham, Dec 30, 2019
Thema:

Formal complaint body

1. Formal complaint body - Similar Threads - Formal complaint body

2. formal complaint

in Windows 10 Gaming
    formal complaint: i cannot add an alias email I keep receiving the following message for three days now: there's a temporary problem with the service . please try again later if you continue to get this message try again later. i need to access my Hotmail account storage is full and i cannot...
  3. formal complaint

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    formal complaint: i cannot add an alias email I keep receiving the following message for three days now: there's a temporary problem with the service . please try again later if you continue to get this message try again later. i need to access my Hotmail account storage is full and i cannot...
  4. Complaint

Complaint: Window update is very annoying. It makes my laptop run extremely slow, and i cannot do anything. I want Microsoft will let user to choose whether they want to update their window or not!...
  5. Formal Complaint

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Formal Complaint: Regarding Case #1047672612On Sunday 25 December 2022, I received an email from SOURABH Microsoft claiming I could not be contacted over the phone. I never received any attempted contact and find this very upsetting.The case has not been resolved. I want to know urgently why...
  6. Formal Complaint

Formal Complaint: Regarding Case #1047672612On Sunday 25 December 2022, I received an email from SOURABH Microsoft claiming I could not be contacted over the phone. I never received any attempted contact and find this very upsetting.The case has not been resolved. I want to know urgently why...
  7. HOW DO I MAKE A FORMAL COMPLAINT

in Windows 10 Customization
    HOW DO I MAKE A FORMAL COMPLAINT: HOW DO I MAKE A FORMAL COMPLAINT? I have searched extensively on how to make a complaint to this company (Windows, Microsoft and anything in between). I've seen countless questions on it but have been continued to only to redirection. NO ACTUAL ANSWERS TO THE PROBLEM. I am...
  8. Formal Complaint for Microsoft Customer Care.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Formal Complaint for Microsoft Customer Care.: I have spent over an hour with Microsoft support being transferred back and forth between departments. I had a simply issue with connecting a new xbox one controller to my PC via bluetooth. I jumped to so many hoops to verify my email and the code sent to my email. Not one...
  9. Windows 10 Update - Need to file a formal complaint

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Update - Need to file a formal complaint: To say I am aggravated is a gross understatement. I was using my computer this past weekend and when I was done, I allowed it to install the latest update. I have windows 10. When it tried to install the update and restart, the computer completely froze. Control - Alt -...
  10. Winsat formal crashing

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Winsat formal crashing: Gets to here: Running: Extended Media Assessment '-input C:\Windows\Performance\WinSAT\Clip_1080_5sec_VC1_15mbps.wmv -video offscreen -audio mute -prevent3pc -width 100%m -height 100%m -constrain -savereg -autoprofname -expfrmmin 135 -expfrmmax 150 -overrideframetype...