Windows 10: Formal Complaint for Microsoft Customer Care.

Discus and support Formal Complaint for Microsoft Customer Care. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have spent over an hour with Microsoft support being transferred back and forth between departments. I had a simply issue with connecting a new xbox... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by cclark83, Sep 6, 2019.

1. cclark83 Win User

Formal Complaint for Microsoft Customer Care.

I have spent over an hour with Microsoft support being transferred back and forth between departments. I had a simply issue with connecting a new xbox one controller to my PC via bluetooth. I jumped to so many hoops to verify my email and the code sent to my email. Not one person even asked any probing questions to what my issue was and even attempted to understand the nature of my issue. This will be the last time in invest in another Microsoft product. I gave up on what I was trying to do and will be taking my business elsewhere. Hire people that speak English. All anyone wants to do is transfer the call.

:)

cclark83, Sep 6, 2019
  2. tvanrik Win User

Making a formal complaint against Microsoft

I want to file a formal complaint against Microsoft. When I agreed to allow MS Updates to make changes to my computer, I was only allowing it to make changes to MS Windows. I did not give them permission to delete my photos, documents, and paid programs.
    I am furious. I have lost photos of my deceased mother, deceased nephew and other deceased family members. Irreplaceable photos. Programs that I paid for were removed and are not able to be replaced from the list of removed programs. It would not restore to
    the point where they were removed and the available restore point would not even work. Where does Microsoft get off thinking they have a right to remove my programs and delete my personal photos and documents.

tvanrik, Sep 6, 2019
  3. How can I file a formal complaint with regards to your customer service?

I posted a discussion with the title

WIndows 10 - Customer Service -another story

My post has had no reply so perhaps the respondee to your post would like to tell everybody how to lodge a formal complaint as I have singularly failed to find out.

MartinGreenham, Sep 6, 2019
  4. Formal Complaint for Microsoft Customer Care.

How can I file a formal complaint with regards to your customer service?

The free upgrade to Windows 10 bricked my computer. I waited 5 hours for a callback from their technology support who, after about 45 minutes, were unable to fix my problem. They directed me to contact sales
    in order to purchase a new copy of Windows. The first representative was extremely condescending and rude and refused to provide me with a replacement copy of Windows. His manager was equally unhelpful and has insisted on personally contacting tech support
    a second time. I have been on hold for 30 minutes waiting for a response from him.

Each and every representative I have spoken to has suggested I purchase a new copy of Windows 10.

I refuse to purchase a new operating system because their update destroyed my old operating system.

If anybody has any advice on how to file a formal complaint, I am all ears. I am fuming at the incompetence of each and every one of the 5 (and counting) representatives I have spoken to. Not a single one of
    them has responded to my simple request for a replacement copy of Windows. I have either been waiting for a call back, on hold, or on the phone with customer support for over 8 hours and counting.

The second tech support person (to whom I was directed by the sales manager) had me follow the exact same procedure as the previous tech support person. When that procedure failed (again), I was put on hold for over an hour - a duration that I am still waiting.

I want to know how to file a formal complaint about the quality of customer service.

I want to know how Microsoft will make this right. My time is valuable, yet your customer service has taken 8 hours (and counting!) to resolve this issue. I have had an entire day's work wiped out by this terrible customer service and am furious with the lack
    of regard for which this company has treated me.

MichaelMiller_943, Sep 6, 2019
Thema:

Formal Complaint for Microsoft Customer Care.

1. Formal Complaint for Microsoft Customer Care. - Similar Threads - Formal Complaint Microsoft

2. formal complaint

in Windows 10 Gaming
    formal complaint: i cannot add an alias email I keep receiving the following message for three days now: there's a temporary problem with the service . please try again later if you continue to get this message try again later. i need to access my Hotmail account storage is full and i cannot...
  3. formal complaint

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    formal complaint: i cannot add an alias email I keep receiving the following message for three days now: there's a temporary problem with the service . please try again later if you continue to get this message try again later. i need to access my Hotmail account storage is full and i cannot...
  4. Why does Microsoft not care about their customers?

Why does Microsoft not care about their customers?: Why is Microsoft customer service literally awful. I can't find a solution to my issue, nor a contact for support, nor an email for support. I get to post to a board where 99% of the time the answer is insufficient or ignored. I am not going to explain the issues with my...
  5. Formal Complaint

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Formal Complaint: Regarding Case #1047672612On Sunday 25 December 2022, I received an email from SOURABH Microsoft claiming I could not be contacted over the phone. I never received any attempted contact and find this very upsetting.The case has not been resolved. I want to know urgently why...
  6. Formal Complaint

Formal Complaint: Regarding Case #1047672612On Sunday 25 December 2022, I received an email from SOURABH Microsoft claiming I could not be contacted over the phone. I never received any attempted contact and find this very upsetting.The case has not been resolved. I want to know urgently why...
  7. Formal complaint body

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Formal complaint body: Is there a formal complaint body I can contact against Microsoft? Microsoft support has been utterly garbage. I have contacted them over 5 times and this has not been resolved. I had a refund processed against a closed bank account. I have contacted the bank and they cannot...
  8. HOW DO I MAKE A FORMAL COMPLAINT

in Windows 10 Customization
    HOW DO I MAKE A FORMAL COMPLAINT: HOW DO I MAKE A FORMAL COMPLAINT? I have searched extensively on how to make a complaint to this company (Windows, Microsoft and anything in between). I've seen countless questions on it but have been continued to only to redirection. NO ACTUAL ANSWERS TO THE PROBLEM. I am...
  9. My Customer Complaint

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My Customer Complaint: Dear Microsoft, I would like to write a complaint, because you guys just won't listen to your customers (including myself), I have said like more than five times to move on from Windows 10 and Release Windows 11 or 12, but just release a new windows and don't just make...
  10. Windows 10 Update - Need to file a formal complaint

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Update - Need to file a formal complaint: To say I am aggravated is a gross understatement. I was using my computer this past weekend and when I was done, I allowed it to install the latest update. I have windows 10. When it tried to install the update and restart, the computer completely froze. Control - Alt -...