Windows 10: format c

Discus and support format c in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi all just need to ask I am reformatting my c drive due to constant bsod after the w10 anniversary update . things I have done are every scan thire... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ocir, Sep 23, 2016.

1. ocir Win User

format c

Hi all just need to ask
    I am reformatting my c drive due to constant bsod after the w10 anniversary update . things I have done are every scan thire is sfc, hdd check, memtest, up dater all drivers , had Microsoft install the update 3 times.
    the bsod mostly happen playing games , so I have uninstalled origin and all games and reinstalled them all again.
    I never had a problem with w10 1511 ,and its been over 10 days so I just cant roll it back.
    so back to the ? a few of my games in origin are on my g/ drive ssd and others are on my f/drive .so if I reformat my c will origin find them or is thire something I need to do?
    also music is on h/drive ,will windows media find them?
    sorry if I am not wording it correctly.

:)

2. Romaneus Win User

Mistakenly Format C Drive

Probably Windows 10 was activated on this laptop, so you need only to reinstall Windows 10. You can create bootable media HERE. You don't need type
    in any product key during installation on that laptop, it will be activated automatically anyway.

Romaneus, Sep 23, 2016
  3. N97 mini - format C:

You cannot remove all apps from C, but if you go to settings-application mngr-installed apps- and scroll through your apps, select one that is on C, options-uninstall. Facebook and accuweather are two you can remove and then re-install on E mass memory !

carman58---01, Sep 23, 2016
  4. Plankton Win User

format c

Data stored off the C drive will have no effect with a OS reinstall. After the reinstall you will have to point to where the data is stored for what ever app/software wants to use them. Once that it done it should access them like they were on the C drive.

Plankton, Sep 23, 2016
Thema:

format c

1. format c - Similar Threads - format

2. Just formatted my old SSD. Should I use MBR or GPT?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Just formatted my old SSD. Should I use MBR or GPT?: I'm selling my old PC and was unable to do a fresh install of Windows 10 on my drive. I cleaned the disk using the command prompt and now I have to initialise the disk. It's an older SSD (2014) so I'm not sure if I should do MBR or GPT? submitted by /u/wachiga [link]...
  3. default format : sample rate and bit depth are grayed out how to fix that on a bluetooth...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    default format : sample rate and bit depth are grayed out how to fix that on a bluetooth...: ive tried everything with no luck, ove looked at previosly asked questions , ive ran the trobleshooter, ive disabled and updated drivers left and right , is my ASUS g14 zypherus able to use a diferent sample rate than "CD quality " via a blootooth device , thank you ahead of...
  4. Download format files. How to change?

Download format files. How to change?: So i am trying to get a file downloaded but it keeps downloading as a Photoshop file. how do i change the default way that it downloads to like a pdf or a jpg. submitted by /u/dovice_YT [link] [comments]...
  5. Word - Format linked data columns problem

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Word - Format linked data columns problem: I have an 8 page Word (MS 365 Version 2005 (build 12827.20336 Click to run) document which is populated by pasting 4 links from a single Excel file. All data was pasted using Paste Special, Unformatted text, Paste Link. The document had been formatted with 2 columns and a...
  6. Do i need to format a drive partiton to install windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Do i need to format a drive partiton to install windows: The partition i have has files and want to perform an dual boot discussion at:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-32-bit-and-64-bit-dual-booting/6e7c8e64-e511-4b56-b256-bc89d3e536e7. Can i install windows 10 without formatting the partition?...
  7. Formatted my PC and can't get my windows product key back, what to do?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Formatted my PC and can't get my windows product key back, what to do?: Hello, I had some virus which came up to my computer from the web and my computer stopped working. I had to format my PC because of this and during this my windows too got deleted. I got windows pre-installed with my new PC. how can i get the product key for my genuine...
  8. I need to set date format , one software throws error message as given in case

in Windows 10 Customization
    I need to set date format , one software throws error message as given in case: I get below error you can see i have done the setting as in another pic, am i doing it correct, do i have to make changes at Hardware level too, how do i go about it, [ATTACH] But i have done the setting as show below [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
  9. It just stopped during format, what should I do? Reset or wait?

It just stopped during format, what should I do? Reset or wait?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/mkkaczm [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hjvu05/it_just_stopped_during_format_what_should_i_do/
  10. Should format my Win10 Home to install Win10 Pro in SSD?

Should format my Win10 Home to install Win10 Pro in SSD?: Currently I installed my win10 in HDD and bought SSD and wanna install it on SSD. Can I keep my files on HDD and delete win10 onHDD or should I reformat my HDD? submitted by /u/farukbigez [link] [comments]...