Windows 10: format c

Discus and support format c in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi all just need to ask I am reformatting my c drive due to constant bsod after the w10 anniversary update . things I have done are every scan thire... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ocir, Sep 23, 2016.

1. ocir Win User

format c

Hi all just need to ask
    I am reformatting my c drive due to constant bsod after the w10 anniversary update . things I have done are every scan thire is sfc, hdd check, memtest, up dater all drivers , had Microsoft install the update 3 times.
    the bsod mostly happen playing games , so I have uninstalled origin and all games and reinstalled them all again.
    I never had a problem with w10 1511 ,and its been over 10 days so I just cant roll it back.
    so back to the ? a few of my games in origin are on my g/ drive ssd and others are on my f/drive .so if I reformat my c will origin find them or is thire something I need to do?
    also music is on h/drive ,will windows media find them?
    sorry if I am not wording it correctly.

:)

2. Romaneus Win User

Mistakenly Format C Drive

Probably Windows 10 was activated on this laptop, so you need only to reinstall Windows 10. You can create bootable media HERE. You don't need type
    in any product key during installation on that laptop, it will be activated automatically anyway.

Romaneus, Sep 23, 2016
  3. N97 mini - format C:

You cannot remove all apps from C, but if you go to settings-application mngr-installed apps- and scroll through your apps, select one that is on C, options-uninstall. Facebook and accuweather are two you can remove and then re-install on E mass memory !

carman58---01, Sep 23, 2016
  4. Plankton Win User

format c

Data stored off the C drive will have no effect with a OS reinstall. After the reinstall you will have to point to where the data is stored for what ever app/software wants to use them. Once that it done it should access them like they were on the C drive.

Plankton, Sep 23, 2016
Thema:

format c

1. format c - Similar Threads - format

2. When I email a document I made with Ultra Office, the document is altered. The format that...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    When I email a document I made with Ultra Office, the document is altered. The format that...: When I email a document I made with Ultra Office, the document is altered. The format that I sent is reformatted when it arrives to the recipient. How do I fix this?...
  3. When I email a document I made with Ultra Office, the document is altered. The format that...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I email a document I made with Ultra Office, the document is altered. The format that...: When I email a document I made with Ultra Office, the document is altered. The format that I sent is reformatted when it arrives to the recipient. How do I fix this?...
  4. When I email a document I made with Ultra Office, the document is altered. The format that...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Very old seagate drive 1TB - Can't access it and can't format it. Cant remember what's...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Very old seagate drive 1TB - Can't access it and can't format it. Cant remember what's...: My seagate drive is not showing up under devices and drives in the "this pc" menu, so I can't access it, but it is showing up in device manager and disk managment.I'm fairly sure it is corrupted as it shows up unnamed in disk manager and there is no "NFTS".screenshot failed...
  6. Very old seagate drive 1TB - Can't access it and can't format it. Cant remember what's...

Very old seagate drive 1TB - Can't access it and can't format it. Cant remember what's...: My seagate drive is not showing up under devices and drives in the "this pc" menu, so I can't access it, but it is showing up in device manager and disk managment.I'm fairly sure it is corrupted as it shows up unnamed in disk manager and there is no "NFTS".screenshot failed...
  7. Very old seagate drive 1TB - Can't access it and can't format it. Cant remember what's...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Issue with Disk Error 0x8007045D After Formatting D Drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Issue with Disk Error 0x8007045D After Formatting D Drive: I recently encountered an issue with my system's disk configuration. I had two disks, one with Windows installed C drive and the other designated for additional storage D drive. However, the D drive encountered corruption, leading me to format it as the data within was not...
  9. Issue with Disk Error 0x8007045D After Formatting D Drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with Disk Error 0x8007045D After Formatting D Drive: I recently encountered an issue with my system's disk configuration. I had two disks, one with Windows installed C drive and the other designated for additional storage D drive. However, the D drive encountered corruption, leading me to format it as the data within was not...
  10. Issue with Disk Error 0x8007045D After Formatting D Drive