Windows 10: Format laptop

Discus and support Format laptop in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a lenovo thinkpad laptop. I switch it operating system from windows 8.1 to windows 10 64 bit and it doesn't work very good, it is slowed down a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by &Lusi, Mar 1, 2021.

1. &Lusi Win User

Format laptop

I have a lenovo thinkpad laptop. I switch it operating system from windows 8.1 to windows 10 64 bit and it doesn't work very good, it is slowed down a lot. I am trying to switch in windows 7 64 bit but when i insert the windows 7 64 bit cd in the cd place after making the boot proccess, accept thhe windows 7 install it appears on the screen Setup is starting and freeze, does nothing. When i boot it from the usb it doesn't boot it because the operating system doesn't appear on the screen. I need to know how to fix this problem. Is it a hardware or a softwre problem?

TIA

:)

&Lusi, Mar 1, 2021
  2. Fernandz Win User

How To Format A Write Protected Flash Memory ?

¿You already tried this one?...

Run CMD

1. diskpart
    2. list disk

Then in the 3º step, put the correct number of disk in the list for the usb flash (if it's listed in disk 3, then you'll have to write select disk 3).

2. select disk #
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

with that commands you will format the flash drive in fat32, if you have a large drive you can select also "format fs=ntfs" in step 7.

good luck!

Fernandz, Mar 1, 2021
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Mar 1, 2021
  4. topgundcp Win User

Format laptop

Cannot Format HD

Need to initialize it as GPT disk type with HD > 2TB:
    From Admin command prompt:
    1. diskpart
    2. list disk =====> Take a note of disk # for the 4TB HD
    3. select disk # ====> From step 2
    4. clean
    5. exit
    Open Disk Management and initialize the disk as GPT, create simple then format.

topgundcp, Mar 1, 2021
Thema:

Format laptop

1. Format laptop - Similar Threads - Format laptop

2. How can we track my laptop if theif format my laptop that is hp victus and turn of find my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can we track my laptop if theif format my laptop that is hp victus and turn of find my...: How can we track my laptop if theif format my laptop that is hp victus and turn of find my device and also it's location? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-we-track-my-laptop-if-theif-format-my/02d2b9c7-436a-42eb-b8e6-a7923ca665f7
  3. How can we track my laptop if theif format my laptop that is hp victus and turn of find my...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can we track my laptop if theif format my laptop that is hp victus and turn of find my...: How can we track my laptop if theif format my laptop that is hp victus and turn of find my device and also it's location? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-we-track-my-laptop-if-theif-format-my/02d2b9c7-436a-42eb-b8e6-a7923ca665f7
  4. I just formatted my laptop but the wifi driver won't load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just formatted my laptop but the wifi driver won't load: Actually I will tell everything,I just fresh boot my laptop to make it run faster ,by using a usb ,then everything was ok and when windows 11 loaded it went to the page where it ask to connect wifi to continue but I discovered that no wifi of nearby was showing in list to...
  5. I just formatted my laptop but the wifi driver won't load

I just formatted my laptop but the wifi driver won't load: Actually I will tell everything,I just fresh boot my laptop to make it run faster ,by using a usb ,then everything was ok and when windows 11 loaded it went to the page where it ask to connect wifi to continue but I discovered that no wifi of nearby was showing in list to...
  6. Laptop in s mode, i formated it 5 times and nothing.

Laptop in s mode, i formated it 5 times and nothing.: So i have this laptop and its stuck in s mode, wifi is not working because it needs a driver but s mode does not allow to install it, so what can i do? Ill explain againLaptop in s modeTo exit s mode u need wi fiTo get wi fi u need a driverS mode does not allow to install...
  7. Laptop in s mode, i formated it 5 times and nothing.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Laptop in s mode, i formated it 5 times and nothing.: So i have this laptop and its stuck in s mode, wifi is not working because it needs a driver but s mode does not allow to install it, so what can i do? Ill explain againLaptop in s modeTo exit s mode u need wi fiTo get wi fi u need a driverS mode does not allow to install...
  8. Laptop in s mode, i formated it 5 times and nothing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. After Formatting my Laptop I get error booting

After Formatting my Laptop I get error booting: After formatting my Samsung laptop with windows 10, I get the following error : All Boot options are tried. Press F4 key to recover with factory image using recovery or any other keys for next boot loop iteration.... when I press F4 it just loops me back around. No other keys...
  10. After Formatting my Laptop I get error booting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After Formatting my Laptop I get error booting: After formatting my Samsung laptop with windows 10, I get the following error : All Boot options are tried. Press F4 key to recover with factory image using recovery or any other keys for next boot loop iteration.... when I press F4 it just loops me back around. No other keys...