Windows 10: Format PC infinite loop

Discus and support Format PC infinite loop in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My problem is as follows: I format the pc normally and then the pc says it will reboot automatically in 10 seconds after that message again asking to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by FABiKi, Jul 14, 2018.

1. FABiKi Win User

Format PC infinite loop

My problem is as follows:

I format the pc normally and then the pc says it will reboot automatically in 10 seconds after that message again asking to format

:)

FABiKi, Jul 14, 2018
  2. NUV
    Nuv Win User

ati2dvag infinite loop error

I have

Processor:
    • AMD Athlon 64X2 4400+ (Brisbane)
    • Core Volt:1.336 V
    MotherBoard:
    • Model- RS690-SB600
    • Chipset Ati
    Bios:
    • Pheonix Technologied Ltd.
    • Version 6.00PG
    Graphics card:http://www.techpowerup.com/gpuz/bga3n/

I am getting a blue screen saying (as far as i can remember)

Code: The Problem seems to be caused by the following file: ati2dvag The device driver got stuck in an infinite loop[/quote] Any solution to this problem ?

3. Goonsoon Win User
    Infinite loop of startup repair

When i start over do i do it on a seperate computer and install the os to usb a connect it to the Infinte loop pc?

Goonsoon, Jul 14, 2018
  4. copiman Win User

Format PC infinite loop

Infinite Repair Loop

I have an HP 14-ac151nr laptop. It attempts to diagnose and repair but loops. Cannot access safemode.

Have tried startup repair
    bootrec.exe with /rebuildbcd & /fixmbr & /fixboot
    chkdisk

I found this while searching the forum. Startup Repair Infinite Loop Recovery - Windows 7 Help Forums and tried it. on step 13 it said "The file sizes presented here are approximate estimations, and may vary depending on your system. If any one of them are 0 bytes, then you should stop what you're doing now and seek an alternative method of recovering your system, because Windows cannot function with a 0-byte size registry hive."

Of course everything was 0-byte.*Mad

I would assume its toast and I would need to do a clean install, or maybe a repair install or something else? Not sure what is the best action at this point. Need advice.

copiman, Jul 14, 2018
Thema:

Format PC infinite loop

1. Format PC infinite loop - Similar Threads - Format infinite loop

2. Pc stuck in infinite boot loop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc stuck in infinite boot loop.: My pc is currently stuck in a boot loop. I've tried power cycling, booting into safe mode also infinitely loops, tried loading cmd prompt but can't because I forgot the admin password, cant do system restore also needs password, and I've also tried startup repair to no avail....
  3. Pc stuck in infinite boot loop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc stuck in infinite boot loop.: My pc is currently stuck in a boot loop. I've tried power cycling, booting into safe mode also infinitely loops, tried loading cmd prompt but can't because I forgot the admin password, cant do system restore also needs password, and I've also tried startup repair to no avail....
  4. Pc stuck in infinite boot loop.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. pc stuck in infinite loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc stuck in infinite loop: hello, i recently downgraded my windows 11 to windows 10 and during the process it says “restoring your previous version of windows”. then it would give me the blue screen error saying “stop code: service system exception, what failed: Ntfs.sys” and then it restarts my...
  6. pc stuck in infinite loop

pc stuck in infinite loop: hello, i recently downgraded my windows 11 to windows 10 and during the process it says “restoring your previous version of windows”. then it would give me the blue screen error saying “stop code: service system exception, what failed: Ntfs.sys” and then it restarts my...
  7. Windows infinite loop

Windows infinite loop: I’ve been dealing with these problem for a while now i had to download windows 10 because I click something wrong while resetting it and when I finished downloading it on another laptop i booted up my pc and download windows 10 but when it’s restarting it keeps showing the...
  8. Infinite Boot Loop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Infinite Boot Loop: Hi community I need an answer and I need it fast. I turned off my pc while one of my drivers was updating through a third party extension program called Bit driver. So I’m truly my pc is currently stuck in an infinite boot loop. Now here comes the problems……I have tried every...
  9. Infinite resetting loop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Infinite resetting loop: I was trying to fix Microsoft Store by resetting it, and it seems the resetting process will not stop, if you can please help. submitted by /u/CoaCoaMemes [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lcb7fc/infinite_resetting_loop/
  10. Infinite login loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Infinite login loop: I updated windows 10 today and for some reason I get stuck into an infinite login loop and every once in a while it pops up a black screen with glitches for a millisecond. I tried hard restart and everything except booting into safe mode. Problem is I also can't do the shift...