Windows 10: Formated SSD, installed windows 10, only have evaluation licence, help!

Discus and support Formated SSD, installed windows 10, only have evaluation licence, help! in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi, my PC took a turn for the worse on Friday, i decided to format the SSD and install a fresh copy of windows. I have installed Win 10 enterprise... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by skywatcher77, Mar 7, 2021.

1. Formated SSD, installed windows 10, only have evaluation licence, help!

Hi, my PC took a turn for the worse on Friday, i decided to format the SSD and install a fresh copy of windows. I have installed Win 10 enterprise education version as i was given this by my college. My PC came with Win 7, and then upgraded to Win 10 so the key should have changed along with that.

How do i activate the Win 10 version i had before formatting the SSD? Is the key now gone because i formatted?

Thanks

:)

skywatcher77, Mar 7, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 7, 2021
  3. Pehla Win User
    windows 10 licencing and image backup??

i lost one genuine licence that i got for being a insider..,i added one more ssd to my pc and wanted to do a fresh install in raid 0 but that just didnt work as my pc didnt want to activate,even after talking to a microsoft help desk didnt find solution!! so afterwards i used cracked windows 8.1 and upgraded to windows 10 and that activation is still on my pc,and is still genuine *Smile Formated SSD, installed windows 10, only have evaluation licence, help! :)
    i wanted to keep that one but i gues its not just motherboard...,its motherboard AND cpu!!!

Pehla, Mar 7, 2021
  4. areamike Win User

Formated SSD, installed windows 10, only have evaluation licence, help!

Partition SSD during windows 10 install

During the Windows 10 install you will have the option to Format the drive. Once you do that, you can click the 'New" button with the drive selected and create a new partition on the SSD. And then format it is it requires it. Which I think it does. It's been a little while since I've done it.
    google is your friend too.

areamike, Mar 7, 2021
Thema:

Formated SSD, installed windows 10, only have evaluation licence, help!

1. Formated SSD, installed windows 10, only have evaluation licence, help! - Similar Threads - Formated SSD installed

2. Install and format new SSD unsing Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Install and format new SSD unsing Windows 10: I have just installed a new SSD and need to initialise and format this prior to use. Following advice from Crucial and various internet sites, I should simply right click on the drive and select these options but when doing this the options I get areNew Simple VolumeNew...
  3. Install and format new SSD unsing Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Install and format new SSD unsing Windows 10: I have just installed a new SSD and need to initialise and format this prior to use. Following advice from Crucial and various internet sites, I should simply right click on the drive and select these options but when doing this the options I get areNew Simple VolumeNew...
  4. Install and format new SSD unsing Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Windows not update after format and installed ssd

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows not update after format and installed ssd: Firstly i installed ssd and install windows 10 in ssd and after that format hdd but problem is when i update the windows it's show error. I have attached screenshot below....
  6. Windows 10 20H2 not installing again after Format SSD

Windows 10 20H2 not installing again after Format SSD: I was already using windows 10 20H2 with all latest updates on Lenovo Thinkpad L440. Incidentally windows get corrupted, so i downloaded Windows iso x64 20H2 from microsoft website and tried to install, but it successfully did not happened. Windows get installed, but after...
  7. I have a digital licence but Windows is not activated after the format.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I have a digital licence but Windows is not activated after the format.: Hello there. I have a digital Windows 10 license. Before the format, I had an original Windows. When I installed Windows again, I thought it would match and activate my Microsoft account, but it didn't. I click "Troubleshoot" and "Reactivating Windows 10 after a hardware...
  8. Extending the licence of Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation version

Extending the licence of Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation version: Hi I am using Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation version in vmware virtual machine I have used it around two months and i want to use it another two months but this evaluation version expire in 7 days . I am using this windows 10 evaluation because my laptop is on...
  9. SSD windows installation with genuine digital licence

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    SSD windows installation with genuine digital licence: I have a hp pavilion laptop . right now i am having Genuine Windows 10 activated with digital license in my HDD .I installed a SSD in CD/DVD place with the help of caddy. Now I want To Install my windows 10 in my SSD without affecting my Digital license activation or...
  10. Format old SSD with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Format old SSD with Windows 10: Hi All.... I recently upgraded to a PCI SSD and want to format the SSD with the old installation files on it and use it for storage. What would be the proper way to go about this with both versions on those drives being Windows 10, and the new PCI SSD Windows 10 Creators...