Windows 10: Formatted laptop. Windows ten setup is giving me a bit of bother.

Discus and support Formatted laptop. Windows ten setup is giving me a bit of bother. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So. Everything works fine up until when I'm supposed to give the password to my email. Now I know the reasonable thing to think is that I have it down... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/throwaway_bitch1, Feb 25, 2020.

1. Formatted laptop. Windows ten setup is giving me a bit of bother.

So. Everything works fine up until when I'm supposed to give the password to my email. Now I know the reasonable thing to think is that I have it down wrong but it's not the case. I have used the same password while tr yimg to log into things on my phone and it works fine. I've also changed the password multiple times since I've ran into the problem. I can't think of why it's doing this. And I swear the password is correct. Please help

submitted by /u/throwaway_bitch1
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/throwaway_bitch1, Feb 25, 2020
  2. Webbo Win User

Formatting acer laptop

Hi
    my m8s given me his acer laptop to format as hes a noobie.I have no probs on formatting his laptop except that it's windows media centre xp and its a windows media centre product key.I only have windows xp (no discs supplied with laptop *Frown Formatted laptop. Windows ten setup is giving me a bit of bother. :( ).I've burnt off all the drivers and vital folders he needs for the laptop but was wondering if he actually needs windows media centre xp reinstalling.Some help on this and anything i might of missed would be greatly appreciated.

He's not bothered about the media centre as long as xp will work with his codekey.

Thanx Webbo

Webbo, Feb 25, 2020
  3. Fernandz Win User
    How To Format A Write Protected Flash Memory ?

¿You already tried this one?...

Run CMD

1. diskpart
    2. list disk

Then in the 3º step, put the correct number of disk in the list for the usb flash (if it's listed in disk 3, then you'll have to write select disk 3).

2. select disk #
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

with that commands you will format the flash drive in fat32, if you have a large drive you can select also "format fs=ntfs" in step 7.

good luck!

Fernandz, Feb 25, 2020
  4. Formatted laptop. Windows ten setup is giving me a bit of bother.

Win 10 Setup in the same laptop after format

Hello, below is what I currently see in Activation section under the Windows Settings of my Asus laptop.

Formatted laptop. Windows ten setup is giving me a bit of bother. [​IMG]

I will be formatting the laptop and installing Win 10 Pro fresh via the same USB bootable media as I did before.
    My query is during the Win 10 setup do I enter the same product key in the Activate Windows time or click the red highlighted option? I am bit confused by the blue highlighted lines in the image below...hence thought of clarifying.

Formatted laptop. Windows ten setup is giving me a bit of bother. [​IMG]

onlytanmoy, Feb 25, 2020
Thema:

Formatted laptop. Windows ten setup is giving me a bit of bother.

1. Formatted laptop. Windows ten setup is giving me a bit of bother. - Similar Threads - Formatted laptop ten

2. User folder name bothers me

in Windows 10 Customization
    User folder name bothers me: Hello Community,I reinstalled Windows 10 and was unhappy with the name of my user folder. Why wasn't I asked about the name? And how can I change it permanently so that I don't have the same problem for the next restinallation?Thanks in advanceFerry...
  3. the virus is bothering me VirTool:Win32/ExcludeProc.D ,

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    the virus is bothering me VirTool:Win32/ExcludeProc.D ,: the virus is bothering me VirTool:Win32/ExcludeProc.D ,I've tried many times but it always doesn't work, can anyone help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/the-virus-is-bothering-me-virtoolwin32excludeprocd/84c501e8-759a-475e-84e1-d0d33b9d995a
  4. Windows Defender giving me no option but to format everything.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Defender giving me no option but to format everything.: Try everyway possible to get the check apps and files out of my way but it seems i lost my own pc to Microsoft. I remember having less trouble with a pirate copy of windows, how fun microsoft to just update your way into peoples machines and locking out key options without no...
  5. Windows Defender giving me no option but to format everything.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender giving me no option but to format everything.: Try everyway possible to get the check apps and files out of my way but it seems i lost my own pc to Microsoft. I remember having less trouble with a pirate copy of windows, how fun microsoft to just update your way into peoples machines and locking out key options without no...
  6. Windows Defender giving me no option but to format everything.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Reset laptop, only giving me an Ethernet option in setup?

Reset laptop, only giving me an Ethernet option in setup?: I have a HP Probook Intel core i5 10th gen which was not allowing me to connect to wifi at all.After following troubleshooting advice which did not work, I decided to reset the laptop completley, and now on the windows 10 setup it is asking me to connect to the internet to...
  8. Please give me the options of "Format" in "Clock and Region"

Please give me the options of "Format" in "Clock and Region": Hello, I'd like to know the list of the options of "Format" in "Clock and Region"Control panel. Can you help me? I'm checking which languages in "Format" are used in Malaysia or other some regions. I can see "EnglishMalaysia" and "MalayMalaysia" from the dropdown lists...
  9. Windows Hello keeps bothering me

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Hello keeps bothering me: I've a new PC with Windows 10 since mid March; it's setup with a local account to log in, not a Microsoft account, and it accepts Hello signing with this local account. So far so good. I don't want to sign with my Microsoft account as I don't need synchronization. Anyhow, I...
  10. Windows update Bothering me

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update Bothering me: I want to know what happens when I have a program open that is bizy with something and I am not heir and windows want's to update dose it just restart and don't care abote my progress on the program and the program can go on for a month or 3 month. also ones played a game...