Windows 10: Formatting MicroSD cards permanently problem

Discus and support Formatting MicroSD cards permanently problem in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have problem formatting my Micro SD cards Using Windows 10 , every time I attempt to format it says the device is fully formatted , then when I use... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AmirAD1, Dec 9, 2018.

1. AmirAD1 Win User

Formatting MicroSD cards permanently problem

I have problem formatting my Micro SD cards Using Windows 10 , every time I attempt to format it says the device is fully formatted , then when I use the card into the device , it says there are still files on your Card. I simply can Use the format bottom and will fully format using windows 7 but I dont have access to windows 7 anymore , I tried every possible method and solution from internet and multiple software but all of them were unable to come up with useful solution . please help me to have the permanent solution for this problem which is very frustrating..

Thank you So much

:)

AmirAD1, Dec 9, 2018
  2. jk22 Win User

MicroSD Card drive cant open and cant format

Hey guys,

I have ADATA MicroSD Card 64GB and it was working fine yesterday and I decided to format it. It does format good but I run quick format again and than its showing me the error below.

Formatting MicroSD cards permanently problem [​IMG]

Regards.

jk22, Dec 9, 2018
  3. jk22 Win User

Its not showing secure erase option.

Furthermore, I have one more 4GB card and its in RAW format right now. I tried to format and I got this error.

jk22, Dec 9, 2018
  4. jk22 Win User

Error:

jk22, Dec 9, 2018
Thema:

1. Formatting MicroSD cards permanently problem - Similar Threads - Formatting MicroSD cards

2. Failure to permanently erase a microSD card

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Failure to permanently erase a microSD card: It is very strange that I erased a microSD card and the contents are restored automatically later. When I insert it into a USB socket, it says the drive needs repair but the repair not successful. Is there any way to do it instead?...
  3. How to disable Dropbox and save to MicroSD Card?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to disable Dropbox and save to MicroSD Card?: Hello, first let me say after dealing in-depth for years with Windows PC's I have to say for me Windows 10 is by far the worst OS software EVER!!! These folks are money mongers to say the least and aren't concerned about the customer but, only the money they will make them! I...
  4. 64GB microSD card - want to format with one large partition but can't

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    64GB microSD card - want to format with one large partition but can't: I'm currently struggling to format a 64GB microSD card. I've been into disk manager, etc but can't seem to be able to create a single partition - the minimum it will let me create is two (one of those is 2GB) but when I've done that and put the card into my PC I see FOUR...
  5. 64GB microSD card - want to format with one large partition but can't

in Windows 10 Support
    64GB microSD card - want to format with one large partition but can't: I'm currently struggling to format a 64GB microSD card. I've been into disk manager, etc but can't seem to be able to create a single partition - the minimum it will let me create is two (one of those is 2GB) but when I've done that and put the card into my PC I see FOUR...
  6. Surface Go microSD card not working

Surface Go microSD card not working: *All below using always the same card (SanDisk 400GB), that works in other devices: First, I inserted it in my brand new surface Go and it worked for a few weeks. Then, all of sudden, it disappeared (in the middle of usage) and kept not recognizing it for another weeks....
  7. SD card format problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    SD card format problem: I have a problem with formating my phones sd card. I've tried literaly everything (from formating it regularly or using cmd, to using third party apps), but it doesn't wan't to format. I really don't know what to do at this point hence the reason why I'm asking this question....
  8. I cannot format microSD card using Windows 10

I cannot format microSD card using Windows 10: I have to format microSD card but it turns out a problem. When I try to format it, I receive a message that the device is fully formatted. However when I insert the card into the device, it informs me that there are some files on the card. When I used Windows 7 to format the...
  9. How to use a microsd card as the hdd storage?

How to use a microsd card as the hdd storage?: Hello, How to use a mcrosd card as the hdd storage on tablet pc (os wndows 10 64bit) ? 49914
  10. MicroSD Card drive cant open and cant format

MicroSD Card drive cant open and cant format: Hey guys, I have ADATA MicroSD Card 64GB and it was working fine yesterday and I decided to format it. It does format good but I run quick format again and than its showing me the error below. [img] Regards. 83599