Windows 10: Formatting pre built pc

Discus and support Formatting pre built pc in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Ok so i really hope somebody can help me with this. I bought a pre built pc a few days ago. This is a "demo" pc which pretty much meant the pc was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by KEAUV, Jul 1, 2019.

1. KEAUV Win User

Formatting pre built pc

Ok so i really hope somebody can help me with this. I bought a pre built pc a few days ago. This is a "demo" pc which pretty much meant the pc was returned/repaired and not picked up again so they sold it very cheap. Now the first thing i did when i got it was check for issues, used windows diagnostics to check my ram and used a few other tests on other hardware and it all seems like it works perfectly. So im pretty sure this is mostly software related but here are specs anyway: Windows 10 Gtx 1080ti I7 8700k Asus rog b350 250gb ssd So i noticed games crashing or not even starting, chrome randomly crashing, even the event wiever cant start sometimes. These are just a few of the issues but anyway i decided to format the pc. I tried formatting through windows settings which only resulted in crashes/blue schreens. My windows was up to date but i still tried downloading the may 2019 update which also resulted in blue schreens. I then got my bootable usb with windows 10 only to recieve another blue schreen. The usb drive works as i just formated the drive from the new pc in an old computer, however now the computer will only boot to blue schreens :/ how do i escape this blue hell? Any help is greatly appritiated Error messages: When booting from usb (or when automatic repair launches): 0xc0000021A. When just trying to boot: Inaccessible_boot_device

:)

KEAUV, Jul 1, 2019
  2. Fernandz Win User

How To Format A Write Protected Flash Memory ?

¿You already tried this one?...

Run CMD

1. diskpart
    2. list disk

Then in the 3º step, put the correct number of disk in the list for the usb flash (if it's listed in disk 3, then you'll have to write select disk 3).

2. select disk #
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

with that commands you will format the flash drive in fat32, if you have a large drive you can select also "format fs=ntfs" in step 7.

good luck!

Fernandz, Jul 1, 2019
  3. pre built gaming PC?

There's no reason to buy a name brand PC if you insist on a pre-built one. There are plenty of build houses that will build to your spec (within their configurator), and they also have pre-built models.

Doesn't make much sense to buy ANY pre-built though. Any 3 hr window you'd have on a weekend would easily be enough time to assemble ordered parts. We're talking like 8 main components which now a days are very easy plug n play assembly.

There are several easy to follow videos on how to put together a PC on YouTube, and if you watch them before the parts come, you'll literally be ready before they get there.

Frag Maniac, Jul 1, 2019
  4. B3rRyJC Win User

Formatting pre built pc

Upgrading motherboard on a Pre-Built PC

I am about to upgrade my motherboard on a Pre-Built PC that has had Windows 10 installed on it ever since I bought it. Will there be any issues with that since the PC came with a Windows 10 disc and product key on the side of the case. I have heard of
    people having to buy new product keys and I was hoping I could avoid that.

B3rRyJC, Jul 1, 2019
Thema:

Formatting pre built pc

1. Formatting pre built pc - Similar Threads - Formatting pre built

2. Adding Windows Recovery Environment to pre-built pc os

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Adding Windows Recovery Environment to pre-built pc os: I recently made myself a new pc but to save the hassle I just swapped over the SSD's from my old PC and noticed I don't have Windows RE and I can't find a way to add it since I don't have an install disk/drive since it was a pre-built when I got it. Can I add Windows RE to my...
  3. Constant BSODs on new pre built gaming PC.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant BSODs on new pre built gaming PC.: Recieved the PC yesterday and had multiple Memory_Management and Kernel_Data_Inpage_Error BSODs. I'll attach the minidump files:https://upload.disroot.org/r/RxuLUh6V#fNjg127h7DXDUbbm/bJlsGgfyubc5wFzCeTlk1+Raoo=Thing I tried to resolve them but did not work:Reinstalled...
  4. Constant BSODs on new pre built gaming PC.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant BSODs on new pre built gaming PC.: Recieved the PC yesterday and had multiple Memory_Management and Kernel_Data_Inpage_Error BSODs. I'll attach the minidump files:https://upload.disroot.org/r/RxuLUh6V#fNjg127h7DXDUbbm/bJlsGgfyubc5wFzCeTlk1+Raoo=Thing I tried to resolve them but did not work:Reinstalled...
  5. Install of Windows 10 on a Pre-Built PC with Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Install of Windows 10 on a Pre-Built PC with Windows 11: To preface, this is my firstime setting up a pc and loading a fresh copy of windows. I recently purchased a new Omen PC from best buy, and it came pre-installed with windows 11. I very much dislike the changes from 11 to 10 and prefer the customizability of 10, so I did a...
  6. Install of Windows 10 on a Pre-Built PC with Windows 11

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Install of Windows 10 on a Pre-Built PC with Windows 11: To preface, this is my firstime setting up a pc and loading a fresh copy of windows. I recently purchased a new Omen PC from best buy, and it came pre-installed with windows 11. I very much dislike the changes from 11 to 10 and prefer the customizability of 10, so I did a...
  7. Will resetting my 'pre-built' pc lose the OEM windows?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will resetting my 'pre-built' pc lose the OEM windows?: I got a Pre-Built Pc a couple years back, and am now looking to sell it to a friend. If I am to use the reset PC option in the settings option, will I lose the windows activation that is locked to the PC?...
  8. Will resetting my 'pre-built' pc lose the OEM windows?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Will resetting my 'pre-built' pc lose the OEM windows?: I got a Pre-Built Pc a couple years back, and am now looking to sell it to a friend. If I am to use the reset PC option in the settings option, will I lose the windows activation that is locked to the PC?...
  9. Do pre-built desktop PC's have built in Wi-Fi?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Do pre-built desktop PC's have built in Wi-Fi?: I have run into some confusion. I thought it was a given that all new pre-built desktop and laptop PC's would have built in Wi-Fi. However, after during some research online, some sources said some PC's come with built in Wi-Fi and some don't. So let's say I went on Amazon...
  10. Frequent BSOD's on new Pre-Built Gaming PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent BSOD's on new Pre-Built Gaming PC: Hi, I have recently purchased a pre built pc solely for gaming, specs are: Intel i7 9700k, Zotac RTX 2070 Extreme Core Edition, Teamgroup Vulcan 3000mhz 8GB RAM (x2), on a Gigabyte Z390 UD Motherboard. Using MSI Afterburner for GPU fan control, but not overclocking...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. worth formatting pre-built pc