Windows 10: formatting techno winpad 2

Discus and support formatting techno winpad 2 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; my techno win pad was having a GUI problem, of which I try to reset but no avail --- is there any way t format the pc or anything like hard reset or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by godswillokechukwu, Sep 24, 2018.

1. formatting techno winpad 2

my techno win pad was having a GUI problem, of which I try to reset but no avail --- is there any way t format the pc or anything like hard reset or format

:)

godswillokechukwu, Sep 24, 2018
  2. DaveM121 Win User

Tecno winpad 10 Camera

Hi Sunday, device drivers for that Techno Winpad do not seem to be readily available . . .

Open Device Manager

Right click the device and select Properties

Click on the Details Tab

Change the Properties drop down to Hardware ID's

Right click the top line in the list and select Copy

Paste that hardware ID string into your next post . . .

DaveM121, Sep 24, 2018
  3. Fernandz Win User
    How To Format A Write Protected Flash Memory ?

¿You already tried this one?...

Run CMD

1. diskpart
    2. list disk

Then in the 3º step, put the correct number of disk in the list for the usb flash (if it's listed in disk 3, then you'll have to write select disk 3).

2. select disk #
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

with that commands you will format the flash drive in fat32, if you have a large drive you can select also "format fs=ntfs" in step 7.

good luck!

Fernandz, Sep 24, 2018
  4. formatting techno winpad 2

about upgrade

I bougt my Techno winpad 10A with pre-insalled window 10 home with bing. Then later on it crashed. So I tool it to calcare centre and they formatted it and installed a fresh window 8.1 with bing. I wanted calcare to install window 10 home on it but they
    said they dont have window 10 for techno winpad 10A. Now, I want to upgrade it to window 10 home. Can I get an upgrade window 10 home for my techno winpad 10A for Free? if yes , How to do go about the upgrade? Please Help me out.

Richardapetuje, Sep 24, 2018
Thema:

formatting techno winpad 2

1. formatting techno winpad 2 - Similar Threads - formatting techno winpad

2. Odys WinPad V10 drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Odys WinPad V10 drivers: Since my OG question is now locked, I'll add further info here.Since the original driver file is no down, I've uploaded my copy to archive.org.https://archive.org/details/driver-odys-windesk-x10-winpad-v10 See instructions in the OG question namely importance of I2C...
  3. Odys WinPad V10 drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Odys WinPad V10 drivers: Since my OG question is now locked, I'll add further info here.Since the original driver file is no down, I've uploaded my copy to archive.org.https://archive.org/details/driver-odys-windesk-x10-winpad-v10 See instructions in the OG question namely importance of I2C...
  4. Odys WinPad V10 drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Missing Drivers for Tecno Winpad 2

Missing Drivers for Tecno Winpad 2: Hi Community, I really having a hard time with my Tecno Winpad 2. It has a 64bit Intel Atom Z series processor and a 32bit UEFI I really dislike. I recently reformatted the device because the OEM's installation was unstable. Examples include the camera would suddenly fail,...
  6. Touch screen, sound, WiFi and tablet mode for Tecno winpad 2 not responding

Touch screen, sound, WiFi and tablet mode for Tecno winpad 2 not responding: <p></p><p>Dear Team,</p><p>Kindly assist with drivers for touch screen, sound, WiFi and tablet mode for Tecno winpad 2 not responding on device.</p><p>Thank you.</p>...
  7. 2 laptops show different formatting

2 laptops show different formatting: I am speaking about ppt files. My new laptop shows different formatting compared to the old one. For example, the text overflows boxes and size of items are different. But I set the same sizes on both laptops...
  8. format 2 hardrives

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    format 2 hardrives: I have a SSD and a HDD , currently windows is installed on the HDD. I want to format both hardrives and reinstall on the SSD. Will I be given an option to format both hardrives before reinstalling on the SSD? Or will I need to manually format the HDD first?...
  9. how do i change winpad to excel

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i change winpad to excel: How do I change winpad to excel? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_productivity/how-do-i-change-winpad-to-excel/88e1a360-eaf3-4634-bd84-db75aa2919b9
  10. Tecno winpad 10 Camera

Tecno winpad 10 Camera: My camera device driver got deleted, how do i get another driver installed to make my device function? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/tecno-winpad-10-camera/2f589912-ef6f-4506-9227-aa43e588563c

Users found this page by searching for:

1. flashing a techno windpad2

2. how to remove my gmail account on my windpad2

3. command prompt for tecno winpad 2

4. tecno winpad 2 boot key,
  5. How to factoryresest techno widow,
  6. tecno winpad 2 boot menu,
  7. techno winpad windows7,
  8. how to install windows on tecno winpad2,
  9. tecno winpad2 4g formatting ,
  10. installer windows 7 sur tecno winpad2,
  11. How to install windows 7 on my Tecno win pad 2,