Windows 10: FORMATTING THE HARD DRIVE - ACER ASPIRE LAPTOP V3-571G

Discus and support FORMATTING THE HARD DRIVE - ACER ASPIRE LAPTOP V3-571G in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I would like to format the hard drive on my ACER ASPIRE LAPTOP V3-571G which I know will clear almost everything off it, except for the hidden... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by James VFaggotter, Sep 24, 2018.

1. FORMATTING THE HARD DRIVE - ACER ASPIRE LAPTOP V3-571G

Hi, I would like to format the hard drive on my ACER ASPIRE LAPTOP V3-571G which I know will clear almost everything off it, except for the hidden system files. However, as I have never done this before, then i am wondering what files I will be left with. I DO NOT have any installation disks. WINDOWS 10 was set up online, as was my Microsoft Office Home and Business 2010 (which is not activated yet).

Supposing I did a format on my hard drive, then how would i connect to the internet? Secondly, I did purchase a Windows 98 CD which came with its own Product Key. Is there a Product Key for the WINDOWS 10 VERSION that was installed online, and if so, where would I locate it on my computer. I do have the Product Key for my Office Program.

My previous computer was an OSBORNE 486sx and I had a WINDOWS 95 CD and was able to do a complete format/U (unconditional) and I was able to restore all my programs, myself. I had the OSBORNE in 1993 and I upgraded to my ACER ASPIRE in 2012. My major concern is that if I do this format, then can it be done without an installation disks.

If it can, I would appreciate knowing what I need to do to complete everything. Thank you

:)

James VFaggotter, Sep 24, 2018

2. No sound on acer aspire v3-571g with Windows 10.

Original Title: No sound on acer aspire v3-571g

Hi.

I have no sound on Acer Aspire v3-571g ( i run windows 10 now)..it says no audio device installed..i tried everything..i installed the last realtek driver version...still no sound..i "played" in the Device manager still no sound...windows troubleshooting
    says my HD audio controller is up to date. i don't know what to do...on my motherboard my sound chip(sound card) is ALC271x (realtek)...but i can't find the driver....can anybody help me please.?

Thanks.

RobertV1322, Sep 24, 2018
  3. splint33 Win User
    Nvidia Geforce 630m GPU throttling on Acer Aspire V3-571g

I found the solution !!
    Just download RW Everything, go to Embedded Controller (EC icon), and change the value like in this picture.
    I found this for my laptop (Acer Aspire V3-571G-32374G50Makk) and that work pretty well !!

I can now reach the 75° limit without any throttle, and keep my max GPU frequency (800MHz) !

/!\ It work for my laptop, but do it at your own risk ! /!\

FORMATTING THE HARD DRIVE - ACER ASPIRE LAPTOP V3-571G 1405970502-sans-titre.png

You must do that after every restart of the computer.

splint33, Sep 24, 2018
  4. FORMATTING THE HARD DRIVE - ACER ASPIRE LAPTOP V3-571G

Update Acer Aspire V5-571G W10

A few days ago my laptop upgrade to W10 (Acer Aspire V5-571G). Since the upgrade there are keys that do not work, I've tried to change the keyboard driver (PS2) but I can not. What can I do? Thanks in advance, Greetings.

marioleon sanchez, Sep 24, 2018
Thema:

FORMATTING THE HARD DRIVE - ACER ASPIRE LAPTOP V3-571G

1. FORMATTING THE HARD DRIVE - ACER ASPIRE LAPTOP V3-571G - Similar Threads - FORMATTING HARD DRIVE

2. acer aspire v3-571g problems framework v4.0.30319 windows 10 when loading laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    acer aspire v3-571g problems framework v4.0.30319 windows 10 when loading laptop: Hello, i have a very crazy problem.I updated my computer from windows 8.1 to windows 10 pro. When i am running my laptop after the update with the loading cable there always a short popup comes for 1 second. I recorded my screen to see what the text says. It is the following:...
  3. acer aspire v3-571g problems framework v4.0.30319 windows 10 when loading laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    acer aspire v3-571g problems framework v4.0.30319 windows 10 when loading laptop: Hello, i have a very crazy problem.I updated my computer from windows 8.1 to windows 10 pro. When i am running my laptop after the update with the loading cable there always a short popup comes for 1 second. I recorded my screen to see what the text says. It is the following:...
  4. acer aspire v3-571g problems framework v4.0.30319 windows 10 when loading laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Laptop Acer Aspire E14 freezes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop Acer Aspire E14 freezes: Good Morning,I changed the hard drive of an Acer Aspire E14 with a 240GB SSD. The laptop had windows 8.1 but with this SSD I did a clean install of Windows 10. I installed successfully and the pc works, but when I try to connect to wifi/lan it freezes. I tried to update the...
  6. Acer aspire

Acer aspire: hey so I was using my laptop the other day and I got a notification saying to restart so it could do a drive repair, I turned off my laptop and restarted the next day and now it is stuck in a blue error screen, the error that pops up is "critical process died", when I try to...
  7. Acer Aspire V3 531

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Acer Aspire V3 531: Does anyone know if this laptop can be upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 7 ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/acer-aspire-v3-531/7b919eba-867a-4a14-9827-72c057c1958d
  8. Acer Aspire V3-771g

Acer Aspire V3-771g: Hello! Not long time ago, I bought WIndows 10 Home edition. I installed it on my laptop, everything is working fine, until moment, when is installed driver for my touchpad. It's disabled mechanically, but still installed driver. And after driver installed, it's starting to...
  9. Windows 10 extremely low volume issue on 64bit Acer Aspire V5-571G

Windows 10 extremely low volume issue on 64bit Acer Aspire V5-571G: Installed Windows 10 Upgrade (Build 10240). Both my Edifier R18 speakers and Genius comm microphone headphones now have just minimal volume, when completely cranked up by hardware volume control you are able to hear a very faint sound with software sound control at 100%....
  10. Acer Aspire V3 - Windows 10 - Touchpad not working with new driver

Acer Aspire V3 - Windows 10 - Touchpad not working with new driver: For the past few months, the right touchpad button does not work with the Windows 10 drivers. Windows 8.1 drivers worked fine. If I switch mouse settings to left handed, then the buttons work fine, but obviously this is awkward to get used to. I have rollbacked the driver to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. acer aspire 3 laptop hard drive format

2. where is windows key on my laptop v3-571G