Windows 10: Formatting transcend 2tb hard drive

Discus and support Formatting transcend 2tb hard drive in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Can anyone tell me step-by-step how to reformat a transcend 2 terabyte portable hard drive it was once formatted for the Xbox One but never used. now... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by dereknorton1, May 31, 2020.

1. Formatting transcend 2tb hard drive

Can anyone tell me step-by-step how to reformat a transcend 2 terabyte portable hard drive

it was once formatted for the Xbox One but never used.

now when I plug it into my laptop, nothing happens and i cannot use it.

:)

dereknorton1, May 31, 2020
  2. Sanhime Win User

Cloning from 1TB to 2TB hard drive

Whats a good free imaging/cloning program? I have a 1TB hard drive with Win7 and I want to seamlessly migrate my stuff to a 2TB hard drive. Any suggestions?

Sanhime, May 31, 2020
  3. External Hard Drive Transcend windows 10

External Hard Drive Transcend windows 10

KamalAhmed1, May 31, 2020
  4. Formatting transcend 2tb hard drive

Dell 2TB Hard Drive

I mistakenly used my Dell 2TB hard drive as a recovery drive that changed it to 32gb FAT32. I reformatted the drive as NTFS but still only have 32gb. How do I fix this?

LarryMoser17, May 31, 2020
Thema:

Formatting transcend 2tb hard drive

1. Formatting transcend 2tb hard drive - Similar Threads - Formatting transcend 2tb

2. hard drive isn't formatting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    hard drive isn't formatting: Sir, my windows was crashed when my laptop fell from the table. Most of my data in hdd was corrupt. But the important data was 50% recovered. Then I bought a ssd and tried to trasnfer important data from hdd to ssd. Then I formatted hdd but it shows 465GB of unallocated...
  3. 4tb Hard drives showing as 2tb

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    4tb Hard drives showing as 2tb: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (2009, 19042.985) Version: 10.0.19042 I have 2 Seagate Barracuda drives that only show as 2tb. They are gpt. This is since using them in raid in nas. tried everything in this thread Disk Management shows new 4TB disk as 2TB despite using GPT...
  4. FireCuda 2TB Hard Drive Not Found

FireCuda 2TB Hard Drive Not Found: Hello, as the subject states, my laptop suddenly stopped recognizing my hard drive about 2 weeks ago. I’ve looked around and tried many of the solutions that I found, but none had any effect. I’ve tried - Restarting my laptop - Checking disk partitions - Checking device...
  5. 2tb external hard drive issues

2tb external hard drive issues: i inadvertently copied the complete hard drive, including bootable. from an old desktop i was getting rid of. now, I am unable to use the hard drive. I have used DBAN. I have used every method i can find on line. Diskpart. CMD prompt. Windows file explorer, you name it. I am...
  6. Formating a hard drive.

Formating a hard drive.: I want to format my Intel hard drive so I can have a clean reinstall of Windows 10 but I can't format it because the drive I am trying to format is where Windows 10 is and I am using Windows 10 to try to format it. I have looked up every possible way to do this but I still...
  7. Formating Hard Drives

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Formating Hard Drives: I want to format my Intel hard drive so I can have a clean reinstall of Windows 10 but I can't format it because the drive I am trying to format is where Windows 10 is and I am using Windows 10 to try to format it. I have looked up every possible way to do this but I still...
  8. Format hard drive

Format hard drive: I cannot do updates because I am out of disk space but I cannot figure out how to free up disk space. I've deleted all unneeded program files and want to just reformat the hard drive. The option to reformat is grayed out, however. Sometimes the laptop will give me a gray...
  9. formatting a hard drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    formatting a hard drive: does anyone know how to format a hard drive to load and run windows 10 ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/formatting-a-hard-drive/398827f9-3683-4e2c-a621-a32071e1d680
  10. External Hard Drive Transcend windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    External Hard Drive Transcend windows 10: External Hard Drive Transcend windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/external-hard-drive-transcend-windows-10/e9c12673-705c-4beb-8e44-28d62df50e74"