Windows 10: Formatting with Drivers and office On

Discus and support Formatting with Drivers and office On in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, I have a question, My friend yesterday formatted my laptop with his external hard drive and once he finished, the drivers and the microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Mar21V, Jun 3, 2019.

1. Mar21V Win User

Formatting with Drivers and office On

Hello, I have a question,

My friend yesterday formatted my laptop with his external hard drive and once he finished, the drivers and the microsoft office was installed without downloading or updating them

how can i do that by myself?

:)

Mar21V, Jun 3, 2019
  2. Fernandz Win User

How To Format A Write Protected Flash Memory ?

¿You already tried this one?...

Run CMD

1. diskpart
    2. list disk

Then in the 3º step, put the correct number of disk in the list for the usb flash (if it's listed in disk 3, then you'll have to write select disk 3).

2. select disk #
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

with that commands you will format the flash drive in fat32, if you have a large drive you can select also "format fs=ntfs" in step 7.

good luck!

Fernandz, Jun 3, 2019
  3. CJCerny Win User
    Laptop driver/reformat question

This is excellent advice. Writing down the list of installed devices prior to re-formatting will save you a lot of heartache. With that list, you won't have to try to figure out exactly which wireless card or web cam driver you need since there will likely be several to choose from.

CJCerny, Jun 3, 2019
  4. Kari Win User

Kari, Jun 3, 2019
Thema:

1. Formatting with Drivers and office On - Similar Threads - Formatting Drivers office

2. Format

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Format: I'm looking to format two work machines as users have left and we don't have their passwords and want the machines to be ready for new starters.Upon start-up into advanced options we only have access to:Start up repairUEFI firmware settingsCommand PromptSystem...
  3. Does resetting/formatting my laptop remove microsoft office?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does resetting/formatting my laptop remove microsoft office?: Hello, I'm on windows 11 and a few days ago it had an update, after updating my laptop every time I log in my screen goes black so after searching solutions up i decided to uninstall the latest feature update and it gave me more problems. I can't type on the search bar, apps...
  4. Does resetting/formatting my laptop remove microsoft office?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does resetting/formatting my laptop remove microsoft office?: Hello, I'm on windows 11 and a few days ago it had an update, after updating my laptop every time I log in my screen goes black so after searching solutions up i decided to uninstall the latest feature update and it gave me more problems. I can't type on the search bar, apps...
  5. Formating

in Windows 10 Customization
    Formating: Hello i am really depressed i reset the pc 4 times and after that when i want to setup pc user folder name will same as the first i accidentally entered wrong when seting up first time and another thing is after reset i could recover old files but i don’t wanted to please...
  6. Cannot Format USB Driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot Format USB Driver: In order to acces my usb card reader it tells me I have to format first. When I actually format the driver though it tells me that windows wasn't able to format. Anyone know why this happens ?...
  7. Lost drivers after format of laptop (battery, wifi)

Lost drivers after format of laptop (battery, wifi): I got a new laptop as a gift, an AIWO 737A2 noteebook and I did a clean install of windows 1903. I lost all drivers and couldnt connect to Wifi. I tried to download them, but there is no a website from aiwo to download files. I bought a new usb wifi device and I connected my...
  8. Windows 10 SATA drivers not in .exe format

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 SATA drivers not in .exe format: Good day to all! I would like to install windows 10 on my asus laptop but once I launch the installer the program complains about not finding driver for SATA and no disks are detected. Is there a website where I can download the drivers not in .exe format? I have tried on...
  9. formatting

in Windows 10 Customization
    formatting: Hello, please I have a problem on formatting a PC with Windows 10 using a flash. please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/formatting/b144c556-95b4-48fc-8518-15aca930c4db
  10. EPSON Stylus Office BX300F - Scanner Driver

EPSON Stylus Office BX300F - Scanner Driver: Have got an EPSON Stylus Office BX300F. I can still print but the Scanner part has stopped since I upgraded to Windows 10. I have been on the Epson site and got new Drivers for Printer ok. Nothing for the scanner. This is an all in one Printer/Scanner/Fax Any help would be...