Windows 10: Former employer using my 2019 installed version

Discus and support Former employer using my 2019 installed version in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Can I make it so that my former employer cannot use my MS 2019 locally if I installed it there? A month after I left, my former employer logged into my... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by JCK1498, Sep 9, 2021.

1. JCK1498 Win User

Former employer using my 2019 installed version

Can I make it so that my former employer cannot use my MS 2019 locally if I installed it there? A month after I left, my former employer logged into my OneDrive apparently found my password to my PERSONAL account which I removed before I left. I had no choice to use my personal account for business as they did not offer Office.I am certain that this former employer did this, because today, I noticed tons of files on my OneDrive desktop that were clearly theirs, so I removed their device again and this time changed my password. So, while it does not affect me other than they have a few of m

:)

JCK1498, Sep 9, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, Sep 9, 2021
  3. How to get the Windows 10 May 2019 Update version 1903

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-gb/win...019#377msgdesc

IronZorg89, Sep 9, 2021
  4. Former employer using my 2019 installed version

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 9, 2021
Thema:

Former employer using my 2019 installed version

1. Former employer using my 2019 installed version - Similar Threads - Former employer using

2. How to unlink hospital/ former employer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to unlink hospital/ former employer: I used to work for a hospital and had my own work email thru teams. I have a new workplace and if there is a link to join a teams meeting, I can't login because it goes to my old workplace login with no new options to login. I can still login normally off from manually...
  3. How to unlink hospital/ former employer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to unlink hospital/ former employer: I used to work for a hospital and had my own work email thru teams. I have a new workplace and if there is a link to join a teams meeting, I can't login because it goes to my old workplace login with no new options to login. I can still login normally off from manually...
  4. remove former employer from Windows Search menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    remove former employer from Windows Search menu: Greetings.For the past year, I've used my personal laptop for work. I have changed employers.I had two Office365 Profiles -- personal, and work. I've deleted the work profile, and have scoured the Registry for every instance of my former employer's name, and have removed...
  5. remove former employer from Windows Search menu

remove former employer from Windows Search menu: Greetings.For the past year, I've used my personal laptop for work. I had two Office365 Profiles -- personal, and work. I've deleted the work profile, and have scoured the Registry for every instance of my former employer's name, and have removed it.However, in the windows...
  6. remove former employer from Windows Search menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    remove former employer from Windows Search menu: Greetings.For the past year, I've used my personal laptop for work. I had two Office365 Profiles -- personal, and work. I've deleted the work profile, and have scoured the Registry for every instance of my former employer's name, and have removed it.However, in the windows...
  7. remove former employer from Windows menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    remove former employer from Windows menu: Greetings.For the past year, I've used my personal laptop for work. I had two Office365 Profiles -- personal, and work. I've deleted the work profile, and have scoured the Registry for every instance of my former employer's name, and have removed it.However, in the windows...
  8. Microsoft account with email address of former employer, cant login anymore

Microsoft account with email address of former employer, cant login anymore: Back in April last year, I decided to become an independent contractor and bought my own laptop. As I was still going to work for the same consulting company I had been before on the payroll, I used that windows account of the consulting company to setup my laptop. As of...
  9. Microsoft account with email address of former employer, cant login anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft account with email address of former employer, cant login anymore: Back in April last year, I decided to become an independent contractor and bought my own laptop. As I was still going to work for the same consulting company I had been before on the payroll, I used that windows account of the consulting company to setup my laptop. As of...
  10. former employer says I wiped work computer and I did not

in Windows 10 Gaming
    former employer says I wiped work computer and I did not: Left company as exec, and getting legal letters that I wiped computer as company IT dept says I "installed a software and wiped computer like nothing they have seen before, professional grade to cover tracks". This is a lie and I could not even download software without admin...