Windows 10: Former Mozilla exec: Google has sabotaged Firefox for years

Discus and support Former Mozilla exec: Google has sabotaged Firefox for years in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; A former high-ranking Mozilla executive has accused Google of intentionally and systematically sabotaging Firefox over the past decade in order to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Apr 15, 2019 at 6:52 PM.

1. Brink Win User

Former Mozilla exec: Google has sabotaged Firefox for years

:)

2. Vijay B Win User

Google Chrome and Mozilla firefox do not open

Hi,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

1. Are you able to open all the other programs in Windows 10?

2. Did you install the latest version of Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox on your computer?

I would suggest you to install the latest Version of Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox and check if the issue persists.

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any other issues with Windows in future.

3. Mozilla Firefox Turns Five

Firefox deserves more than comments. Keep on the suggestions and forums on Mozilla ppl!

PCpraiser100, Apr 15, 2019 at 6:57 PM
  4. Former Mozilla exec: Google has sabotaged Firefox for years

Cannot uninstall Mozilla Firefox in Windows 10.

I went to Control Panel/Uninstall and placed checkmark next to Mozilla Firefox, then clicked Uninstall and nothing happens. The icon is gone from desktop but it still appears in list of Programs. Any suggestions?

Thema:

Former Mozilla exec: Google has sabotaged Firefox for years

1. Former Mozilla exec: Google has sabotaged Firefox for years - Similar Threads - Former Mozilla exec

2. Problems with Mozilla Firefox in windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Problems with Mozilla Firefox in windows 10: My browser Mozilla Firefox freezes and closes unexpectedly sometimes as I can fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problems-with-mozilla-firefox-in-windows-10/08f6cf88-7c04-47e8-a23b-7685dd07e32e"
  3. Mozilla Releases Firefox for iPad

in Windows 10 News
    Mozilla Releases Firefox for iPad: We know that iPads aren’t just bigger versions of iPhones. You use them differently, you need them for different things. So rather than just make a bigger version of our browser for iOS, we made Firefox for iPad look and feel like it was custom made for a tablet. Mostly...
  4. problems with Mozilla Firefox Quantum

in Browsers and Email
    problems with Mozilla Firefox Quantum: *chuckle Recently I have been having a few problems with Mozilla Firefox Quantum. Sorry, that is not quite accurate as since Mozilla has been changing the rules and format constantly for the last 2 years appox, constant problems. Latest problem for myself being I can download...
  5. Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome, have patched bugs and beefed up se

in Browsers and Email
    Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome, have patched bugs and beefed up se: Firefox, Chrome Patch Vulnerabilities, Add Security Features | Threatpost | The first stop for security news [img] Both Mozilla and Google have updated their browsers this week and have added important security fixes along with bolstering user privacy and safety....
  6. Want a Clean Install of Mozilla Firefox.

in Browsers and Email
    Want a Clean Install of Mozilla Firefox.: I am trying to do a "clean install" of Mozilla Firefox because it stopped working. It would not open properly. A simple uninstall from Programs and Features then a Reinstall of Firefox did not fix the problem. After an uninstall of Mozilla Firefox. There are 2 folders...
  7. Mozilla Firefox causing BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mozilla Firefox causing BSOD: Can anyone help with my problem when I open Firefox I get the BSOD with Kernel security error. Everything else is working fine. Specs MB: Asus Sabertooth 990FX R2.0 Graphics: Asus GTX 680 Memory: Kingston 1600 32GB OS: Windows 10 x64 Pro 28687
  8. Unwanted Mozilla Firefox startup at login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unwanted Mozilla Firefox startup at login: Somehow I managed to have Firefox start at system login and now I don't want it to do so. I've checked Task Manager and it isn't there. I've checked users\appData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\StartMenu\Programs\Startup and it isn't there. Where else to check? 32290
  9. Mozilla Firefox 57 - Compatibility Milestones

in Windows 10 News
    Mozilla Firefox 57 - Compatibility Milestones: Back in November, we laid out our plans for add-ons in 2017. Notably, we defined Firefox 57 as the first release where only WebExtensions will be supported. In parallel, the deployment of Multiprocess Firefox (also known as e10s) continues, with many users already benefiting...
  10. Firefox has a nasty exploit, Mozilla encouraging users to upgrade...

in Windows 10 News
    Firefox has a nasty exploit, Mozilla encouraging users to upgrade...: A recent blog post by Mozilla security head Daniel Veditz outlined a particularly malicious exploit that was found embedded in an advertisement on a Russian news site. The exploit, first discovered by a Firefox user, could sift through your local files and upload them to a...