Windows 10: Former school restrictions don’t allow me to factory reset with the intention of selling...

Discus and support Former school restrictions don’t allow me to factory reset with the intention of selling... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/tyson-d [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gl3yb7/former_school_restrictions_dont_allow_me_to/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/tyson-d, May 16, 2020.

1. Former school restrictions don’t allow me to factory reset with the intention of selling...

/u/tyson-d, May 16, 2020
  2. Denied_AF Win User

Apps don´t allow 240Hz refresh rate

System is set to 240Hz every game is fine with it too, but I open shotcut or DaVinci resolve, or any installed program and it´s really laggy. I have high end PC it seems that
    apps don´t allow the same refresh rate as I have on everything else. They seem to be stuck at 60. Chrome works in 240 perfectly, please can you help me ?

Denied_AF, May 16, 2020
  3. AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, May 16, 2020
  4. swat354 Win User

Former school restrictions don’t allow me to factory reset with the intention of selling...

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, May 16, 2020
Thema:

Former school restrictions don’t allow me to factory reset with the intention of selling...

1. Former school restrictions don’t allow me to factory reset with the intention of selling... - Similar Threads - Former school restrictions

2. Will factory reset allow me to change the language

in Windows 10 Customization
    Will factory reset allow me to change the language: I bought a new laptop in Chile yesterday. In the shop, they told me that the computer could be configured in English as long as I selected it during the inicial setup. I selected English during the setup but my laptop is still only in Spanish. I have tried to change the...
  3. Will factory reset allow me to change the language

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will factory reset allow me to change the language: I bought a new laptop in Chile yesterday. In the shop, they told me that the computer could be configured in English as long as I selected it during the inicial setup. I selected English during the setup but my laptop is still only in Spanish. I have tried to change the...
  4. Will factory reset allow me to change the language

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to Factory Reset an old school laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to Factory Reset an old school laptop: Okay so a bit of back story: I used to go to this one school where they wanted us to bring our own laptops from home so that they can put their system on it. I gave them my Dell Windows laptop and they reset it to be a school laptop. It has blocked websites, admin passwords...
  6. How to Factory Reset an old school laptop

How to Factory Reset an old school laptop: Okay so a bit of back story: I used to go to this one school where they wanted us to bring our own laptops from home so that they can put their system on it. I gave them my Dell Windows laptop and they reset it to be a school laptop. It has blocked websites, admin passwords...
  7. Don’t allow me to set up PIN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Don’t allow me to set up PIN: “Your PIn is no longer available due to a change to the security settings on this device. Click to set up pin again. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dont-allow-me-to-set-up-pin/e2a2e510-a5ff-47e6-af44-616cd7723ab6
  8. Don’t allow me to set up PIN

Don’t allow me to set up PIN: “Your PIn is no longer available due to a change to the security settings on this device. Click to set up pin again. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dont-allow-me-to-set-up-pin/e2a2e510-a5ff-47e6-af44-616cd7723ab6
  9. Factory Reset Windows 10 Computer after selling.

Factory Reset Windows 10 Computer after selling.: I have sold my computer, but have forgotten to fully reset it as I was rushing. Is there any way to do this as you would a phone? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/factory-reset-windows-10-computer-after-selling/14776421-7532-4578-9bdf-bd5b01dbd486
  10. windows not allowing me to factory reset my tablet

windows not allowing me to factory reset my tablet: toshiba encore 2 i tried within the the tablet via pc settings-recovery-get started says there was a problem resetting your PC when i try by using the power key and volume + says error code 0xc000025 and via pc settings-recovery advnace startup -troubleshoot-advanced...