Windows 10: Former work desktop Help

Discus and support Former work desktop Help in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a desktop that used to be a work computer has the administrative restrictions on it so I can’t access anything. I’ve had this computer for years... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Cara T1, Apr 19, 2024.

1. Cara T1 Win User

Former work desktop Help

I have a desktop that used to be a work computer has the administrative restrictions on it so I can’t access anything. I’ve had this computer for years now and I want to use it. I have tried the factory reset but I can’t seem too assess it is there any other way I can get rid of the administrative restrictions on it So I could turn it into a personal computer?

:)

Cara T1, Apr 19, 2024

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Apr 19, 2024
  3. JohnFyffe Win User
    Move Favorites icon to desktop win-10

Your suggestion does not work. It did work on Windows 7.

JohnFyffe, Apr 19, 2024
  4. Former work desktop Help

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Apr 19, 2024
Thema:

Former work desktop Help

1. Former work desktop Help - Similar Threads - Former desktop Help

2. Former work desktop Help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Former work desktop Help: I have a desktop that used to be a work computer has the administrative restrictions on it so I can’t access anything. I’ve had this computer for years now and I want to use it. I have tried the factory reset but I can’t seem too assess it is there any other way I can get rid...
  3. Non working program icons from my former job on my desktop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Non working program icons from my former job on my desktop: Hello, I still have some accounting software icons from my previous job on my desktop at home. I don't want to have them on my computer. I can't access them anyway. Can someone guide me in removing those icons? I use to access my former job's one drive from home but now I...
  4. Non working program icons from my former job on my desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Non working program icons from my former job on my desktop: Hello, I still have some accounting software icons from my previous job on my desktop at home. I don't want to have them on my computer. I can't access them anyway. Can someone guide me in removing those icons? I use to access my former job's one drive from home but now I...
  5. Non working program icons from my former job on my desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Reset Windows - Former work device w/ work account

Reset Windows - Former work device w/ work account: Hey there,I hope this makes sense.My mom was laid off after a corporate takeover in 2020 and still has her old work laptop we are trying to reset. The main account is connected to her now disabled work account and naturally she forgot the password. We can't reset the password...
  7. Unable to Remove a Former Work Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to Remove a Former Work Account: I am trying to remove a former work account from my personal Windows 11 machine and I am unable. It only allows me to remove it if I log into the account but I no longer work at the company and my account has been closed. I simply want to remove the account on my machine....
  8. Unable to Remove a Former Work Account

Unable to Remove a Former Work Account: I am trying to remove a former work account from my personal Windows 11 machine and I am unable. It only allows me to remove it if I log into the account but I no longer work at the company and my account has been closed. I simply want to remove the account on my machine....
  9. Need help on returning my display to the former appearance.

Need help on returning my display to the former appearance.: One of kids in our house has made differences in display settings, somehow i dont know.Here's how it looks like;I'll be waiting for solutions from you dear community users....
  10. Need help on returning my display to the former appearance.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Need help on returning my display to the former appearance.: One of kids in our house has made differences in display settings, somehow i dont know.Here's how it looks like;I'll be waiting for solutions from you dear community users....