Windows 10: formfilling

Discus and support formfilling in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; when trying to enter my email into forms or make payments online form disappears and goes back to startup page. what could be causing this to happen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by stepheneglinton, Aug 26, 2019.

1. formfilling

when trying to enter my email into forms or make payments online form disappears and goes back to startup page. what could be causing this to happen

:)

stepheneglinton, Aug 26, 2019
  2. Solaris17 Win User

Vista asking for login info when opening the browser

are you sure it isnt that password formfill BS

Solaris17, Aug 26, 2019
  3. Geeviz Win User
    Howto clean MicrosoftEdge history and cache and formfill and passwords

Hi people,

In microsoft Edge, at the history settings you can setup the whole kind of data which you want to be wiped. Clearly so that Edge runs as new without saved password, filled in forms, history etcetera.

I have tried several scripts and powershell scrips to delete history and cache but the settings for passwords and formfill still remains. E.G. My Edge is history cleaned but he still logs in Gmail automatically.

E.g. 2: Ccleaner can do the cleanup trick but where does CC store the information / script to clean Edge securely and complete?

I found out - by the way - that web references is a part of IE and is set here:
    C:\Users\[Usernamehere]\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Vault

[ My question: ]

How can I setup a Powershell script or Vbs or bat so that the computer clears Microsoft Edge automatically for me at startup with all options like history/passwords/active sessions/cookies

I have tried several scripts but it cleans faulty and edge starts now each time with recovery and restored settings *Sick

Geeviz, Aug 26, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

formfilling

Windows 10 Insider Bug Bash Beat - Feb. 9

Source: Feedback Hub

Brink, Aug 26, 2019
Thema:

formfilling

1. formfilling - Similar Threads - formfilling

2. Howto clean MicrosoftEdge history and cache and formfill and passwords

in Browsers and Email
    Howto clean MicrosoftEdge history and cache and formfill and passwords: Hi people, In microsoft Edge, at the history settings you can setup the whole kind of data which you want to be wiped. Clearly so that Edge runs as new without saved password, filled in forms, history etcetera. I have tried several scripts and powershell scrips to delete...